desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 53

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

@aquarius: okay def me feels retarted callin u that all the time, whats ur name dear ? , yeah ican make a siggy on that..thats when she wore the red shirt or...hm..dont remember...i'll figure it out haha.. yes, if they were to break up , i woudlve ratehr they not been married in the first place..it was too much to handle at the end

Its Fatima, and i'm guessing yours is Jhanvi since everyone calls you that.πŸ˜†
I don't remember what they wore, but she was engaged, and they were outside at night and cornered her by the trees and told her he loved her.😍 Then he said that line of his, 'what's that thing in hindi'πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I got their marriage at the beginning but then it made no sense as she forced herself to do things she didn't want like the lingerie scene. She wasn't fully committed and always thought of armaan, and thought of sid as a friend. I would liked to see their friendship rather than their marriage and how she'd go to him for her problems as I think it would have been a beautiful friendship then. Even when they divorced they remained friends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
uhhh you have a gallery JhanviπŸ€—
awesome work...keepp it up
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@alisha: lol, def will.ive been laparvah on pm'ing but when i do i will :P
@mina: okie,will try to do some in future ;)
@angeldmg: thanks yaar
@fatima: ahah, yes im jhanvi ;)  thats rigghhtt..i remember that scene.. gosh it took him like forever to confess..! the entire track of sid/armaan/riddhima made no sense to me after may ..all else was like cvs playing emotions w/ all fan bases it made me sick :X
desigrl05 thumbnail
@italianprinces: thank yaar πŸ€—
jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love your creations :) Using some!
fab update!!!
AA,SR AND PM all 3 are beautifully done<3
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

@fatima: ahah, yes im jhanvi ;)  thats rigghhtt..i remember that scene.. gosh it took him like forever to confess..! the entire track of sid/armaan/riddhima made no sense to me after may ..all else was like cvs playing emotions w/ all fan bases it made me sick :X

It just created more and more fights amongst fan bases and they should have known that they can't please everyone. They handled things badly and all the responsibility falls on their shoulders.
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^i agree... its their fault ffor whatever happened, it didnt have to end that way
desigrl05 thumbnail

u p d a t e

free to use

^^inspired by sidras vm / i think they'd look cute

^^gosh ekta, i hate you for making me fall in love an breaking my heart at the same time.. these two are like legndary

-jhanvi
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love the pm one...ahhh!! damn im so with you...their love story should have had an happy ending...i think she should def make another show with this jodi!!