Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

woowww.. all of them are SOOO wonderful!!!!

loved them all.. esp the arjuhi one is OUT OF THE WORLD..❤️😍😍

thanks yaar, arjuhi one was my fav too :P
desigrl05 thumbnail
@sano: thankk uuuu
@wida; thansk for using yaar..and omgmggggggg iknowww NO LEAPP!! 🥳 party toh banta hai..
@rummy: tahnks yaar
@niks: ahaha.. kyun yaar..he's dman dishy , i wish i could eat him
@aquarius: okay def me feels retarted callin u that all the time, whats ur name dear ? , yeah ican make a siggy on that..thats when she wore the red shirt or...hm..dont remember...i'll figure it out haha.. yes, if they were to break up , i woudlve ratehr they not been married in the first place..it was too much to handle at the end
@maru: yess i knoww.ive fallen flat for arjuhi..def my fav!
@sary: thanks yaar..i love that one too :P

Jhanvi!🤗

SR AT!!  Ahhhh.....those were the days! We had so much fun remember!!😆

Ok now since you liked my Karan Panchi siggy how about making some more for me! Im actually converting quite  a few people along the way! 😆

They are cute arent they?

Miss you sweetie!😳
Edited by zeenia - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Jhanvi!🤗

SR AT!!  Ahhhh.....those were the days! We had so much fun remember!!😆

Ok now since you liked my Karan Panchi siggy how about making some more for me! Im actually converting quite  a few people along the way! 😆

They are cute arent they?

Miss you sweetie!😳

haha..yes those were the days... we'd literally be done w/ ATs in days worth of time.. and id' crib about my physics/calc hw that khushi use to help me with and zai would drop by and we'd have laugh riot w/ her comment and fary's beautiful creations she would make.. *sigh* loved those days
yess..def will!!! i was actually looking to make some soon as i saw sidra's vm on them and fell instantly in love..i never thought of the pariing b4 as i alway sliked panchi w/ jay bhanushali (neev-panchi..>>this story was by far more disasterous than SR lol..heartbreak always) but seeing her w/ sid , im damn sure htey'd do well together!
nikita_88 thumbnail
@Jhanvi Control you can't eat him!!! If you ate him how would you watch him? 😆 
Sidra made that VM for me for me as my birthday gift cos she knew I liked them! It was wonderful wasnt it?

And Ive told her she has to make me another longer one where Karan doesnt die!😆

Now you've got me really looking forward to their siggy!😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
@niks: haha..true yaar.. kitni problems hai.. sexy hai woh itna ke saha nahin jaata ahahahhaha
@zeenia: yeahh..it was very beautifull! and very well merged.s.he has a knack for merging really well.. hehe..yeah will def make some later thsi afternoon and post them :P
xAlishax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
At last my search is over. OMG I am so happy I found your gallery. Was looking all over! But Glad now. Do PM me for your updates Jhanvi.

Alisha
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow diii, really cute update !! i luv the radhekrishna cg from ur previous update and the first cg of this one, really great job!👏

dii, plss if u have time can u make a cg of new ramayan with gurmeet and debina? i would luv it so much as i just luved the other ones u made !!😳
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jhanvi :)

Stunning Updt
Ahhhhhh ur style and colring is so Beautiful
Love the AA and SR Sig
and This one is so Rocking
WOW
Its BEAUTIFUL <3