Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
haye..lovelovee this updatee
theee boldest jodi sig isss wowwwwwwwwwwwww..love teh style and all damn good
sr one iss great as wel
:O pm onee hayeeeeeeeee.. kiya coloring hayyee ::O gonna usee the first and last onee.lol
wida thumbnail
OMGG BTWW
NOOOO LEAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP heeh sorry for spamming but had too hehehe

Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful update :$
loveee PM siggy the most<3
nikita_88 thumbnail
OMG your update has left me speechless!!

The Prem and Mukti siggie is amazing no other words for it!

Siddhima I loved that scene and caps used are great.

KMH - No you can not eat him 😆
The siggie is amazing and the avi is just great they are such an awesome pair!
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG I love the PM and AA creations!!! 😍 Awwww the colouring and rough texture makes them look so friggin adorable!!!😍 I really miss PM-another couple ruined by ekta!! Can you please make a siggy where he told her he loved her?
I don't like Sr but the siggy came out well. Their emotions have been shown so beautifully by you. I think they should have been left as friends as there'd be no fights and all fans would be happy and none upset by any marriage fiasco.
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*shocked* jhanvi this is one fabolous update!
i love the AA and SR sigs..the summer love line is so true..
one of the best jodi's ever
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS :| http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1036/req1x.png I LOVE this :| I keep staring LOL the other two are gorgeous too but this one's just too good!
priya185 thumbnail
awesome update adorae the kk and pm ones
where is that kk interview from havent seen it
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jhanvi, stunning update!!! The Arjun-Arohi stuff is just wowwww - the shaded sig is just so beautiful! The Sidma one is fab and omg the Prem-Mukti one is wonderful!!! The colouring on it is amazing and the scene one of the best PM scenes - really loved this sig. Excellent work!!!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cess-

Jhanvi - Yeah me too! I too didnt actually see the scene till about a couple of weeks after it got shown. I was like, this scene I just cant see because Sid would be heart broken. And when I saw it, I was crying my heart out. I love his character, special bonding you see? So when I finally saw it, I just hated riddhima even more. She never did anything right, and funnily, I am glad she ended up with Armaan. She can ruin his life, I suppose. Sid can be free! 😆  aww....i wished she had gone to him early on so i could've stopped watching the seriall.but unfortunately watched it until mid sept then :X :X

I never saw much of prem-Devki. Did they end up together? I watched it only till mukti was there, and for the longest time, I didnt know how she suddenly turned to devki till I youtubed everything.  🤣  yeah i didnt knwo the entire devki ordeal until youtube enlightened me.. devki and prem did end up together after prem's wife sacrificed her love for those two (...20 year later..rfolll..)

As for Kundra, thats so true. He's not safe with any girl other than Kritika, who for some reason, I believe does not realize how effin hot her boyfriend is. (i feel like she did intially when they were doing kmh1 as she'd say nice things about him but now its seedha seedha jokes et al) Instead she pulls his leg, I'd have pulled off other things if I was her (rofll...im getting ideas) , but that's our lives' tragedy - we are not her! 🤣 AA looks as in love as KK does not. 😆 ahaha, true!

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Jhanuuu

AWESOMEEEEE update  thank u thank uu 🤗

AA AVI is soooo cute & the sig is Gorgeous 😳

PM sig is beautiful

But my fav has to be the Siddhima one 😳
I love love love the sig <333
Its so intense yet so BEAUTIFUL 😳  it was really intense..it was like a volcano/earthquake/tsunami all in one rofll

this is one of my fav SR scene
The pain , the anger in Sid's eyes Ahhhhh
KW Rocked this scene <333
One of the best enacted scenes by him 
& my fav line ' Patni Chore ' 😆 AHAHHAHA...i totally forgot about this!! yeah wahi did do wellin that scene.. he actually did well in all the angry man/batameez scenes
Love love love it <333
Savedddddddd 😛

Plzz make more stuff on SR 😳 will always make something or the other on them ;)
I love ur style & colouring <333