desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 49

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cess-

Reserved! Omg.... eeekks! Imma first here! πŸ˜† Shall be back! 

Okay, I was kinda bored, so thought I should come back and comment. OMG... that scene... that whole scene was just... beautiful! Best ever scene! Well maybe not, but it was in my top 5. I just heart the way they positioned themselves at the very last shot my sentiments exactly..although i wish i was arohi hayyee..mein kya kya nahin karti ;) . The one where they were watching the moon on the bed. OMG... it is so perfection. KK are perfection. I looove the sig! I love how simple and elegant it is. Summer love. haha, stupid jhanvi fact: i've used that text about a million times for any siggy i cant figure outw hat to write rofll Ahhh.... they. are. so. amazing. Jhans the pics you chose are the best ones. uff... they look like they are the most in-love couple in the entire universe! πŸ˜† ahah they do look like that dont they? and then offscreen they dont waste time and pull each others leg at every moment..

Siddhant-Riddhima. There was a time I'd swear by these two. Then there's today. I hate Riddhima so I just cant seem to connect her with Sid because for me he was - still is - perfect. I still cannot believe what she did to him, and the guts she had to do it. Ugghh... if i start, i wont stop! 🀣 koi gal nahin..i was liek that too..there was a time when i would seriously give gaali's to others for these two, but woh din tha aur aaj ka din that today  i feel like W*F just happened, but khair the entire show went like that for me.. But actually, i really loved the scene! It was damn brilliant. Wasnt it the panchgani one, where sid mistakes her to be cheating on him (which turns out true in the end). The raw emotions - this is one of my fav scenes. When he says - chilao mat, chillana mujhe bhi aata hai - I was like - YOU GO SID!! πŸ˜†  hahah, yeah it was that scnee..for the lognest time i didnt watch it and then i watched it and broke my dil..it was sad btu expressions on sid were freaking amazing... i wish either riddhima didnt ever leave armaan or never left sid..ek kaam bhi theek se nahin kiya iss ladki ne!

Prem-Mukti I seen bit and pieces. But I think they are damn awesome. I loved the chemistry between the actors. I think thats the only reason I actually watched them, since I still have no clue of the story. But Jhanvi!! Your text is just brilliant. I even googled it - would ya believe? It is so so so good. The meaning is so deep yet so simple! google zindabaad..i lovvee shayari, i try toshove it in wherever ican, but yeah pm were good , ididnt watch them when tehy were on (typical me) but watched them when devki came..honestly pm were better than prem devki..they were seriously the ''it'' couple back in the day

I love this update. Everything is perfection as always. And yeah - Since you keep wanting to attack kundra, I think he should come to me instead since he's 'safe' in my hands... I promise to be gentle with him - unlike someone.... 🀣 Read: rape comment 🀣 ahahha... kundra would not be safe in any of our hands to say the least....bas ek computer screen ki doori hai afsoos..i wish i could meet him in real life☺️
Jhanvi - Yeah me too! I too didnt actually see the scene till about a couple of weeks after it got shown. I was like, this scene I just cant see because Sid would be heart broken. And when I saw it, I was crying my heart out. I love his character, special bonding you see? So when I finally saw it, I just hated riddhima even more. She never did anything right, and funnily, I am glad she ended up with Armaan. She can ruin his life, I suppose. Sid can be free! πŸ˜† 

I never saw much of prem-Devki. Did they end up together? I watched it only till mukti was there, and for the longest time, I didnt know how she suddenly turned to devki till I youtubed everything. 🀣 

As for Kundra, thats so true. He's not safe with any girl other than Kritika, who for some reason, I believe does not realize how effin hot her boyfriend is. Instead she pulls his leg, I'd have pulled off other things if I was her, but that's our lives' tragedy - we are not her! 🀣 AA looks as in love as KK does not. πŸ˜†
Jhanuuu

AWESOMEEEEE update

AA AVI is soooo cute & the sig is Gorgeous 😳

PM sig is beautiful

But my fav has to be the Siddhima one 😳
I love love love the sig <333
Its so intense yet so BEAUTIFUL 😳

this is one of my fav SR scene
The pain , the anger in Sid's eyes Ahhhhh
KW Rocked this scene <333
One of the best enacted scenes by him
& my fav line ' Patni Chore ' πŸ˜†
Love love love it <333
Savedddddddd πŸ˜›

Plzz make more stuff on SR 😳
I love ur style & colouring <333

Awesome update Jhanvi!!

Love the AA stuff but my favorite has to be the Siddhima one 😳
I simply LOVE tht sigg😳

and tht scene was SUPERB!!!
KW really did a FANTASTIC job in it
The pain, the hurt the anger all of it...he was BANG ON!!!!

plz make more stuff on SR n on KW😳
Jhanvii!!! Thats one hell of an SR scene!!! Love the sig yaar!! Gorgoeus!! oh how right my siddy was!! Natak!!!! πŸ˜‘
Jhanvi πŸ€—

missing ur creation on SR so much!!😊
like all siggies but my Fav siggie is SR & PM.......Even though they had not happy ending😭.......but this couple has given wonderful memories in my life!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜³

SR siggie  that scene was Volcanic scene...wahi was brilliant !!!!!!! sid 'a all line were so true!!!!!!!!

love you so much!
amazing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘

i like prem-mukti they were realyy funny and cute

sid and riddhima

i look forward to this scene still, everything sid said on this day was nothing but THE TRUTH! every word that came out of his mouth about lusty couple was BANG ON! farzy maya was doing NATAK! and he shut both of those kachra people mouth once an for all! now looking back at this i really feel good b/c this is how she betrayed him and sid spit on her face and left!πŸ˜†
Jhanvi all the siggies are lovely but the SR one is amazing!

*sigh*  They were the best Badtameez and Chudail on TV till the cv's went drunk one day and ruined everything!

Anyway, I loved SR and I loved this scene! Sid was at his best here and funnilly enough whatever he said was true at the end!!

Prem and Mukti will always be special!!😳
jhannvii. I agree with salz, your siggs come out soo soft :) how do you do that? ahh. I loveee your coloringg (:

premukti is my fav. goshh! I miss them :(
wow amazingly made jhans.. loved the coloring like helllzzzzz 🀣awesome awesome :D