desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG Jhanvi, the mytho sigs.......they're so gorgeous that I just can't get past them!!!😍 Wowwwww, I never conceived that something so utterly lovely could be created from those pics, they look so fairytalish and magical, love both soooooo much that I'm def using at once!😛 Gosh, I really can't stop staring at them, thanks a bunch for making! I feel sooooo spoiled right now!ðŸĪ—😆 

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
OMG I LOVE your update!
Before I comment on this update I have to say that the video siggy on AA was AMAZING!!! I really loved the black and white effects on it. You should make more!!!
OMG you made KaJen siggys!!!ðŸ˜ē😍 The roka one is so beautiful! The pink and black colouring goes really well together. Hawwwww, what's wrong in liking them, LOL?!ðŸ˜ē  They're a great couple!!! The AA siggy is so heartbreaking!!! I just felt like crying looking at the siggy!!!😭

Such an amazing update!!

I just love your AA siggies!!! 😃

omgoshhh FANTASTICCC wrk on the suggs.. Jhanvii!!😃

all of them are FABB!!
KaJen one is superbbbb GORGEOUSSS!!
the RadheKrishna & KMH one is damnnn beautiful!!
brilliant jb on them re!

nd omg the SR is DAMNNN wonderful!!âĪïļðŸ˜
thnkssss so mch for making it..
love it CHOO mch!!!
using it nw..ðŸ˜ģ

Keep rocking like this..👏
Each and everytime you make such amazing siggies!
Love this update a lot!!!
The cool dotted lighten texture you used on the Kajen siggs is gorgeous!
Love it sooooooooo much! Gorgeous!
And the mytho ones are just stunning! Can't stop staring at them!!

Jhanzzzzzzzz ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ģðŸĪŠðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

Dude the update is jaanleva... loveeeeeee everything you made, not the least of which are the good old mytho... they are sooooooo purrrrrrtyyyyyy âĪïļ LOVE the bright bridal-ish texture you used on the vidaai one, will def be putting it it up when I've got the sad theme running again... for now I'm using the sweet Radheshyam one, looks like a page out of a classic fairytale 😍
Thankoo soooooo much for making, made my day

The rest of the update is fab too, Kajen love and Karan lack thereof revelations included... just full of surprises aren't you 😆 Particularly loveee the way you did the text and texture on the Siddhima one, it's electric! So cool 👏

Keep rocking hun, can't waittttttt to see more esp if they're you know what 😉

Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
Jhanvi! Its been ages!!ðŸĪ—

Oh my gosh! I didnt even know you had a siggy shop! Thank goodness Harshu sent me the link!

Gorgeous siggys....the SR one is beautiful. Oh and by the way your last SR one was absolutely gorgeous. I saw so many SRians using it!

LOL at your dirty little secret!😆

JHANVI <3

ILY for the KaJen sigs! You rock girl!

This one is sooooooooooo dreamy & beautiful. 😍
Gosh, their Roka scenes were done soooooo well! It was so beautiful & romantic!
I love that for the text, you chose the KaJen song lyrics. Looks fab :)

Will use this soooon =)

This one. O M G! ðŸĪŠ

Just too good for words Jhanvi. I love those pics. This was such an amazing scene <3
The intensity. UFFFF 😍 I will use this soon too. 😆

This one is adorable!
I love JW here. She looks so beautiful =) Your coloring is awesome as usual!

AA and Mytho sig is amazing! This update has to be one of my favorite updates from your shop yet.<3 Great stufffff like WOW!

Jhanvi
Fab Creations
love this B/W effect that u give to them. They look Gorgeous sply kajen one.
Hello Jhanvi! Lovely Update! The AA and KaJen sigs were really awesome! Plus, the text and blending on each and every sig is just wonderful! Great Update!