desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Tumne banaya KaSh aur hum chale aaye ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

Eeeeps. LOVEEEE LOVE LOVE the sig, Jhanviiiiiiiiiiii... it's GORGEOUS!!!! How much I LOVE sad texts on KaSh and specially the text you used is so KaSh'ed<33 The sad texts bring out the feeling of the sig so much more<33

All the blending and coloring is just amazinggggg and mesmerizingg.. I can gaze @ this sig all the timee... love it, Jhanvi. really really beautiful and I just can't get over the text<33

And even the SR sig is beautiful<3 They were lovely...
KaSh/KaSh+SR were the golden days of LMG..

Great work...
Hope you doing gooddd
Love, Anku ๐Ÿค—

ps.- So sad to hear about AA :P Lol. It took me awhile to figure out you were talking about Arjun Arohi.. I thought you were talking about Atul Anjali and I am like where did the 2yrs leap come from :S LOLZ. Hope they come back together soon :D

Gonna use the KaSh sig soon.. saved it for now :D
heheheh sad judaai but happy cause youc an amke more sad siggys hehhehehe..

lovee the kash sig its awesome hehe i loved them at that time as well..

sr siggy is very good.. damn awesome
@anku: roffll Atul anjali rofll..
yeah i like sad siggys, depressing ones..im like that ahahah... dmg did have some good times... some...

@wids: thankks yaarr ๐Ÿค— means loads comign for uu
beautiful work hun:)
really LOVE the colouring and textures used:)
Sneha:)
I was on a break from commenting, kinda still on it but this update brought me here for some reason. See thats how sad this is, i am still being pulled by CMG related stuff๐ŸคชLOL ok more like being pulled by my fave couples you can say hehe...

Lovee loveee both the siggies. The two gorgeous couples I loved whole heartedly though neither of them got a happy ending in the show but they were beautiful hence survived the longest in the show hehe....

The KaSh one is intense, ahhh how much I hated Riddhima in that scene, no matter who played the character, she was one confused soul. But I still love this scene for the intensity. The text is bang on. SR one is beautiful, wedding scenes were so pleasant yet intense with Sid's anger. Loving the coloring especially. Now I am thinking if you take Shilpa and Sid from the above siggies and put them together, things would get happier lolz. Ok that was my ShiRan/SidShi fever speaking...

The last request and AA's updates have been awesome aswell, your work is always a treat! Awww AA's judaai? Well that happens in every show sadly lolzz
@sneha: thankkk uu
@ramsha: *sigh* i know..everytime idont watnt to do a dmg creation i do it.. loll but kya karen..i lvoed them so i will proudly flaunt my past hehe
I loved that scene actually..i loved how riddhima had evaded the admittance..and the holi scene esp made me smile to bits..that was the most sweetest confesssion... sr wedding was intense, i loved it..! haha shiran.. gosh, u and ur madness rofll.. hopefully new things come about for all
Love your update Jhanvi.
Will definetly be using this one:

So beautiful!!
 both siggys are awesome yaar 
  really kash one is really beautful and SR one  is adorable yaar

Jhanvi this sig is like the most amazinggg thing I've ever seen in AGES; :O

the text styles you do are absolutely GORGEOUS and I love love love the textures in this..plus the colouring..goshh I don't know what to say..x๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† it's just so beautiful I can't take my eyes off it ;)