Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, I am in AWE of your skills! :$ Everything looks so breathtaking! I honestly cannot stop staring at your creations! They're all so BEAUTIFUL. Holy. I LOVE your little story about how you came across them! Ahh. I was one of those 'everybody and their mom's" people who was head over heels with K^4 and KMH ;) Haha. I really really really love your style! Everything looks stunning!

The colouring on the first two siggy's is magical! There's so much hidden essence behind it, I just adore the way it's been made! I also REALLYlove the colouring :| SO gorgeous. The caption is so aaaaaah <333 I LOVE it.

As for the last siggy, from the latest episode, LOVE IT. You made it so pretttttty! <333

BEAUTIFUL style!
=))
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Haha cute story with KMH!
I just love the style of the second sig. It's SO PRETTY <3
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks loves 🤗
aha sary, that one galti se came out theek thaak or else my happy siggys are disasterous rofl
@phatty: aww thank so much hun, haha yeah i dont know hwy i didn twatch it back then but recently i've caught up to almost all of it..i think the storyline was good but maybe a little to intense for viewers?? its def a good serial to watch after its done and u know what happens ahah..

thanks again all 🤗
Cess- thumbnail
OMG! That. Is. Gorgeous! 

I love love love that last sig on AA. They were more than heart wrenching today! This is reserved! Shall be back in a few hours! 

*** Unreserve ***

JHANVI!! I am in love with AA all over again after today's episode, and i am really contemplating on using that sig you made on them, because it is in simple words - stunning! I am very very very very tempted to use it, but I wont! Cant break the norm, have to use indian cric sigs for the next month of so! 🤣 

But I have to say, when the fever subdues, I am gonna use them all fursat se, one by one! @ your confession, I share the same sentiments precisely! I hated it because of the obsession of everyone. The forums, fb everywhere it was KMH, KHM! I used to be a prem-heer fan then, and to me, it was like... o.O Anyway, the point is I have never seen Kundra before the moment he had joined HC for a farewell party for Kis desh. And I though, he's okay looking. Boy, was I wrong. I can die for the guy! He's a lady killer. His smiles in today's epi was just... it kills! 😆

Anyway I love the scene you used for the KMH1 sigs! They are stunning! colouring, emotions, words.. everything is beautifully expressed! but your happy sig takes the cake! What a scene today - it felt like my chest was being crushed. I love the love AA has for each other. I dont know what those losers are going to do, but chachi (🤣) will fail big time! Just because they have no clue of the depth of love AA has! Or maybe not... ðŸ¤” But hopefully, she reaches the party, and nothing goes wrong. I know she wont, and I know this is leading up to a separation, but we can hope! 

But the words and everything in today's epi suggests for the Separation track! Ugghh! we didnt even have enough moments! oh well... Anyway amazing update! I love your KMH stuff.. they are always the best ones - maybe its cz you love KK and AA so much! ðŸ˜†
Edited by Cess- - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^ahaha, thankk uu, yeah ydays epi was like the best of the season..it was the right amount of seriousness needed.. :P:P rofl, and dont worry the entire world/IF has wc fever hehe.. yes the obsession of kmh was far to great for me to like them last season..but when it died down and saw dmg(omfg) i felt all ekta shows were like karan johar films next to dmg ahahah okay, done ranting baout that...gauri pisses me off as well, all she does is schemes..but i guess koi na koi evil hona chahiye..and thanks forliking once again 🤗 yes i am maha crazy over aa ;)
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Jhanvi, the KMH stuffs are awesome!!! That avi is just gorgeous - i love the grey shading effects on it - really makes it stand out! Sigs are beautiful too! Fantastic stuff!
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^thank u dear 🤗 bw is my go to coloring if i dont know what to do w/ it hehe
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gorgeous sigs.. like avis most

senorita
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I just love this update of yours!!
You make KK look their cutest to the max!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg this sig is beyond gorgeous Jhanz.... Loveeeeeeee the coloring so much!looks metallic-ish and super purtyhttp://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2614/req1a.png

And rofl at your kmh hate>>love story, who woulda thought!!! You seriously thought Karan was Mexican lol that's hilarious... I always thought Karan was hot and kritika looked too young for him but they are caking up her make-up this season so not anymore... and they've made her character so funny and edgy and diff from every other female lead on tv, so liking her a lot now. How about an avi on her thapad for Gauri the other day;)