Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

u p d a t e

soo heres a little guilty secret:

I hated KMH season 1 when it came out, I swear the entire world an their mom were all obessesd with that show but I, for some reason hated it, even without watching a single scene.  So when it ended I was the happiest person as I no longer had to see creations being made of them, but then later saw some articles on KK and went on to see a "scene or two" out of curiosity... out of more curiosity I went to check out the hoonur profile of this mexican looking hero's page (=karan..ahah, yes that is exactly what I thought of him) , found out ..hey he's not that bad looking ...saw a photo of him shirtless *thud* okay, yall can guess how hard I fell... saw kritika, the crosseyed looking girl's photos, she wasnt taht bad, and her eyes seemed decivingly crosseyed but weren't...saw her photoshoot pics for a clothing store and it was instant pyar ..so curiosity turned into pyar..ulf madness..and here I am

kk had to share that :)

free to use

season1

season2

happy siggy😲

Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, gorgeous work, Jhanvi! Your KMH sigs are always such a pleasure to see, they're so beautiful!😍
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awweh your note is so cute!

Love the sigs! I like the sad ones more... Hmm! But the happy one is nice too. LOVE your coloring on all of them! It is so BEAUTIFUL! ;p

wida thumbnail
HEHEHHE confession timee hhehe
to be tru i wasnta BIG fan either first seasonn..lol

i love love love thee aviss
the colorigns od amn beautiful
and siggys hayee you makign em wanna watch season 1 all again heheh
loved it will use the second one soon
and last oen using ir tight away love lvoe itt
priya185 thumbnail
love this
i agree with u quite a lot abt prev thoughts on kk2 and kmh were mine too at one point
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL you and your curiosity turned pyar saga sounds really cute! Eeeks all the stuff is gorgeous! I absolutely love the oldish feel to the KMH 1 creations and the happy one is cute too =)) Believe it or not your happy ones are always as good as senti ones LOL!
Season 1 of KMH was deffo my favorite then season 2<3
Asusual aamzing work😍
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
They Are so so so Cute love them all esp the 2nd from season 1 and the happpy one:)) 
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovee the sad ones coloring is superb!
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love the kmh ones...i love them all....esp the second season sig...will usei t later on...wc fever at the moment!!