Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
GORGEOUS work on the avis, Jhanvi! I really love the coloring on all of them!😍
Cess- thumbnail
OMG!! Oee Emm Gee! 

I love you Jhanvi! 😆 That is the most gorgeous Sig ever! Like seriously - EVER! I am still in awe! You are amazing - you are simply amazing! I love the colouring and just pretty much everything. I was so confused with what I wanted as the text, and you just made it look so perfect. I am really glad I manage to request when you're open. Because every single time, I fall in love with my own requests! 😆 You make them look better than they are, and that's almost impossible! 

Love it soo much. And I might not use it for long (well, because I still cant believe India won!! Ekkksss!!!) but after the whole celebrations die down, that Sig is gonna be stuck in my box FOR- like - EVER! 😆 Oh oh! I also adore the KMH stuff. I didnt see much of AA of KMH1 but I love whatever I did see. Might see the show later on. And I seriously hope Arjun does something special for Aarohi's birthday, because there is no point of it being there if Arjun isnt there! 🤣

I love you for that Sig! I honestly do! It's the best thing i'd ever seen! And yeah - the first time I'm using a sig that isnt team india in a month!! 🤣

Love the avis! Oh, and make some on Kundra's celebrations! It made me just laugh! He's such a party animal! Not that I blame him, everyone was dead and drunk yesterday! 
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful avis Jhanz, you chose really perfect moments to highlight the awwww-sho-shweet, non-badass side of Kundra... is there anything this man not good at 😍 My fav's this one... awwww 🥺

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KMH avis are soo good. coloring is beautiful.
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jhanvi, amazing avis! they're so gorgeous.. Season 1 was simply too good! 😳
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
all the request were really good yaar 

and really KMH was the best and  awesome avis yaar 
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
HOLY :| The updates are beyond amazing! I am especially in awe of the KaJen siggy :| :|

Your coloring + your style + your font + THE pictures = Epic siggy LOL You did an amazing job =)) Dharu I am jealous :P MN siggy is good too. I love the coloring and the feel of that siggy :D The last one though am not a fan of the jodi neither can I imagine them together really but have to say your merging is amazing and makes it seem like the scene's real! The coloring is good too. As for AA avis they are gorgeous! I love the coloring; it gives an oldies feeling and I am a fan of that <333 Looking forward to more updates :D
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You know you guys can use it i don't mind at all so go ahead use it if you want to tehe.😳
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Dharu-

You know you guys can use it i don't mind at all so go ahead use it if you want to tehe.😳

I love you :| LOL I will use after 2/3 days since it's your request so you should flaunt it for now :P
wida thumbnail
lovelove the aviss coloring damn awesome
gonna use some when back forms chool
yeah yaar.. i hope we get some intense emotional scenes in kmh 2 as well
liek really intense oness :(
i think we will get it now with new track