Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

ghoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this one is mind blowing<3<3
takes the humble pie<3<3
another excellent pair who gotta work together again!!
I prefer personally sonam over deepika for ranbir❀️
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sonabir one is gorgeous..... rest r pretty too, but sonabir have to be my fav. ......... i love the pic selection, miss them :(
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update Jhanvi! Everything is stunning! The maaneet sig is mindblowing - loved your choice of pics - they matched so well! The abhiya one is just wowwww - the style is brilliant! I adored the KaSh ones - they look so gorgeous! The Shilpa-Arjun one is simply fantastic too....and the sonabir one is so beautiful! Amazing work!
sweet.melody thumbnail
awesome update! Especially love the Sonam Ranbir sig.. those scenes you used are from two different movies right? Nice merging! :)

and haha I don't like the show Geet either :P I kind of started to like it in the beginning, but the story is just way messed up now. And upar se it just feels so out of place seeing Drashti crying 24 *7 in that show..miss the laughing, gaaliyaan giving type she was as Muskaan, and the bubbly kind of person she is in real life.
Edited by sweet.melody - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Haha. The Geet and Maan sig is out of this world amazing.. Love it so much snagged it and they both look amazing. Is this your first one? I am gonna suggest GurTi and more Maan and Geet, esp of their kurbaan hua segment. I can def PM u the pics:)

and yes, at the moment, the show is all sad, but it's so addictive. can't get rid of it.. DD and GC just share this burning chemistry that keeps me addicted.

The Dutta-Nakku one is so beautiful and so is PKYEk one too:)

The KaSh ones are amazing. So beautiful scenes and you have made them to perfect.

Yaa! Arjun and Shilpa. They would make an excellent pair man and I love loved your VM on them as well as the sig. Snagged it:)

The Sonam-Ranbir one turned out great and Mytho stuff is lovely. I think you and Amna really rock at the mytho stuff. just superb indeed!

chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG lovee the Maaneet & Abhiya siggy! Beautiful! Saved
Sonabir is amazing!
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
absolutely gorgeous update!
I am in love with your maaneet sig and the last sonabir sig:D
and no, you're not the only one:P i like both deepika and sonam:P
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Jhanvi! πŸ˜ƒ Really love your updates both on page 10 and 17!

The Arjun and Arohi one with the Holi is awesome and I also love the coloring on Ranbir and Sonam sig on page 10 is great too!

Love all the rest too! ⭐️

Aisha ❀️
Cess- thumbnail
Hey Jhanvi...

Did you say you dont like ShiRan or maneet? Because as much as I believe ya, it still surprises me how you make such gorgeous stuff on them!! I know creativity is not about who you're making it on, but still... I mean liking the people has to matter somehow, no? πŸ˜† Loved the maneet one. But I too dont like geet much, not in the initial stages and not today. But I watch it at times, so I have a vague idea of what's happening. I like Arjun-Annie in it though.... 🀣 Everyone who watches that show will be shocked to hear this, but I kinda do! 

I love the LTL and PKYEK as well. Loved the colouring for both. As for the KaSh ones, that scene was amazing, and even if it is kinda candy flossed, it looks sad because of the text u used. As for the second one, I love it! This scene was bitter sweet and that showed completely on the sig! It wasn't even lightyears close to a fail. Whatsoever. πŸ˜†

Never thought of Shilpa with Arjun. I really like Arjun to be honest, and I think he's look awesome with her. I think Shilpa will look great with pretty much everyone. I'd seen her with so many other actors, and she look amazing with most. Also, I like Deepika and Sonam! I know everyone kinda hates one or the other because of the real life tension regarding Ranbir (I think that's the reason! πŸ€”) but I like them both because I am not a huge Ranbir fan! πŸ˜† 

As for the last Sig - It is the most gorgeous work I've seen on these two. Undoubtedly. Unless you made other ones I havent seen yet. Because the text you used, the colouring, the pictures, and the over all look just makes one heck of a s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g  sig! I just adore it to bits; really awesome job with it. Really! 

Oh and yeah, since I spared you the last time, I'll sugg ShiRan again... if you're not busy! πŸ˜† and the indian cric team as well! (: 

P.S. It does look kinda odd without AA πŸ€” It looks like something is missing big time. I guess I'm just used to it being the first thing I see in ur updates! πŸ˜†... Also, I was glad today's holi song was a dream. i would hate to see it being real - because it would be so unlike what Arjun would do. I felt it was kinda random anyway... Or was it just me? πŸ€” I cant wait till the truth is out and Dhondu goes. He's starting to get on my last nerve! 

Edited by Cess- - 13 years ago
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you should make it up next with doubling arjohi dose!! hehe!!
love the maaneet one...its wowwwwwwww!!! i used to be addicted but now the real magic is gone for me!!
abhiya one is beautiful!!
love the second kahs one!!
sonabir one is adorable...love the way it cmaeo ut...the blending is wowww and just ahhH!!
all of the mytho ones are stunning....so beautiful!!