Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing update!! Loved the merged siggie of Deepika and Hrithik a lot!! Awesome! Keep it up! πŸ‘πŸΌ
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@durgavni: thanks dear
@aquarius: yeahh it hink it was for a TOI article shoot, but they did do a holi sequence which was madd cuttee! hehe, thanks for liking dear
@ravs: thankssss haha, yeah meera's last epi she merged w/ krishnaji i think? thanks forliking
@aliya: ahah, u wrote me a book but thats okay, i love reading ;) yeahi just realized how deeps gets the elder actors but i thats the trend i guess? hmm.yeah she needs to improve on acting and hopefully she does..ahha,t he shiran siggy said: andekhi anjani si, pagli si diwani si, jaane woh kaisi hogi re'..thats the song that came up to my mind when amking that siggy rofll..yeahh itotally suck at making happy siggys, once in a while they'll come out pretty goo dbut most of the time thye look so effed up rofll..i love shilpa and arjun as well..they have that serious bold look to them that would display a nice chemistry i believe.. here's amna's vm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoPHcoAyFAk  i didnt make any new hrithik deepika vm aside from the one i did a year ago but i've been doing diarhhea of arjun arohi vms ahaha
@jessY: tahnkks hunn
I so want duggu and Kareena in a new movie coz He looks amazing with kareena!!!But I guess there's some off screen tension going on bwn them...πŸ€”
coz few years back suzanne was not happy with duggu working with Kareena due to the various links up bwn them by the media  and then that was the dead line,After Mein prem ki deewani hoon or yaadein they never worked with each other...πŸ˜’
Sad,But now it isn't too late,i hope they come together soon in a new film.....😍
They were supposed to star together in luck by chance but that unfortunately never happened...πŸ€”
Edited by Aditiloveskajen - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!!! Gorgeous update, Jhanvi! Sorry for the late reply, but was busy....anyhow, I just LOVE the Meera sig, soooo devotional!😍 Wowwww, really have to send my suggestions to you soon, you just get better everyday!
desigrl05 thumbnail
@aditi: yeahh i heard about their offscreen drama, sucks that prevents actors from working together:S
@janu: awww thankkuuu πŸ€— don't worry take ur time ;P
desigrl05 thumbnail

u p d a t e

free to use

I thought to do other things aside from the usual..no arjuhi 😭 my update feels so naked  khair, i'll make it up next time 😳

^^geet maan.. apparently the show everyone is addicted to but me..hehe

^^b/c of sidra's vms i had to do this one

^^humara desi edward aur uski bella

^^this looks to damn candyflossed for it to be a sad siggy.  fail.

^^like i said , i suck at making happy siggies . fail pt2

^^i really like the intensity of both of their acting..wish they'd come together..

am i the only one who liks deepika as well as sonam?

^^sonabbirrrr....please marry

dhann ta nannnn
(i had 4 mytho siggys but in the process of saving the fourth my comp crashed and i got too pissed to re do it :X )
these are for my mytho loves ;)

random:
*go watch karan dancing to 'tinku jiya' on todays tellybuzz episode..its just for a couple of secs but its too damnn cuttee!! ahahah

btw, i just got my account verified so ineed to go back and buddy everyone onthe pm list so i dont have to do it one by one..so wont be able to pm about update this round

Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh
Geet-Maan ohh beautiuly make.loved the text and coloring u used
LTL aww cute moment.. never saw the serial, but sw many creations on them..
like Karan-Shilpa sigs  too.. esp the second one coz colring is killing meπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
oohh hoooo lDeepika-Hritik sig is HOOOTT
SonAbir PERFECT SIG.. loved ur pic selection.. aww both are looking cute.. like ur blending tooo and text  too..
like Mytho sigs too

senorita
Edited by aisha_1992 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Jhanvi, lovely gorgeous update!!!!😍 Wowwww, all your stuff is just aMAZing yaar, love it so much! The mytho sigs are just wonderful, I especially love the third one, chooooo cute! Great job, definitely adding a bunch of your sigs into my slideshow!πŸ˜›  Your styles are just amazing!

And don't worry, you're not the only one not obsessed with Geet, I'm in your party.πŸ˜† I used to be a fan of it in its earlier epis but then got bored.😳
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
You know I have gotten so accustomed to seeing AA in your updates too that it feels weird not seeing anything on them LOL but still great update =)) I am loving the Sona-Ranbir one the most!

Oh I just read the caption about you liking Deepika and Sonam and I couldn't help but reply no you are not alone =)) I don't see why one can't like both LOL
Edited by -Sary- - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Love Love Love them all esp the sonabir & DN one those 2 are so pretty taking sonabir