desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago

replies..hope i got everyone...

@ppriya: thanku
@farzana: thankss dear :)
@fary: thankks for using ;P
@senorita: ahah, taht would be the day, wouldn't it ;)
@wida: aww thankuu..yeah i did that vm out of whim but then realized how good they'd actually look together ahah.. i wish sonabir get into antoher moviie!!
@jennY: thankk uu, yes theyare posted
@aish: eekk!! iloved ur aa siggy that u had mad.e..it was thebestest everr! i always love the really shaded/grey toned coloring on siggys and u made on so i had to use it!
@dharu: thanks yaar
@rummy: thankk u
@amna: thanks for using dear, happy u liked, and please dont wait another year to make ur vm..i lovveedd itt!
@rima: thanks yaar, yeah they are random but main bhi aisi hi hoon ahah
@lola: awww thankkuu  🤗 happy holi to you tooo 🤗 i hope you played lots of holi from my side as well, and i ate sohanpapdi today so woh tera meetha samaj ke khaliya :P :P ayyee haii yes i feel maha speciall..! hehe dont worry suprise is coming ;) kab, pata nahin but aaraaha hai,promise :D :D
@ahah, hrithink madhuri would be pretty interesting to do..never thought of the same, but happpyholito u too🤗
@sar:thanks yaar
 @sam: thankss hun
@aishu: thanks for using hun, i lovee meeraa :P:P
@cess: ahah, KK are like what the easter bunny is to easter.. nothing w/o them hehe. yeah ranbir was with kat when u poste dbut right now ibelieve he's with nargis and im pretty sure by the next post of mine he'll be with anushka or somebody else.. 🤔 ahhahaha, boy is a downright casanova
shiran are just.. meh to me i guess...i dont dislike them but dont like them either.. so i guess still undecided abt them? haaha
@smiley: thanks hunn
@jenny: thankss yaar , ahah, i dont hate shiran, they're just new and weird to me... adjustment will take time to that, and i guess not just the bhai-behen ppairing, shilps looks a tad bit mature for wahi... dunno i need to catch up on all the vms and ffs hehe
@ayesha: ahaha, maze ke yeh baat hai that i use the same psd for all my siggys but just add black coloring to b/w ones and sometimes reorder the colorings that htey look different in each lol ;) fun trick u should try as well :)
@afridi: thankss hun
@sanoo: thankuuu
@garima: thankss hun..here' sthe link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1LKCdPFFDA
@ilovecolors: thanksuuu
@aditi: yeahh they are too damn cute and their offscreen masti is soo halarious! kmh1 was something else more intensity but kmh2 is pure masti so its good as well i guess.. Kareena-Hrithik eh? hehe, I like kareena now so if she acts w/ him now i think i'd be willing to see that..
@preeti: thanks
@aahana: thanku dear, yeah i hope htye are cast together soonn
@niks: ahah, i dont remember the season 1 holi, gotta go refreshmy memory
@sofi: thankkuu
@angel: thanks hunn
@dulceamor; thankkuu
@siddhi: thank uu..ahhh, u have dhondhu! hehe cutie!
@aishi: thanks forliking it hun
@prism: thankk uu , hehe i guess i'll get use to them later..
@terenaina: thankkuu
@ramsha: do not watch saawariya, sonam goes off w/ salman..who the hell makes a 2hr movie to have the girl run away w/ another guy..its like dilwale ki dulhaniya kissiaur le gaya W*F..uff dont get me started but i want to seen sonabir in another moviee soon1! yeah meera songs were damnnn goodd, really loved htem all...after she grew up it just got depressing but then keppt watching it and it got better but then eventually it did have a bittersweet ending..ahah, craze mujh tak pohoncha nahin.but then again iddint like kash until kasu came about ahahahha
@shilps: again, u dont watch saawariya either..biggest waste of life..only thing if u are watching, sonamlooked ethereal..she really looked as if she stepped out of a fairytale..didnt like ranbirslook at all, rani was irritating, but songs were fab!
@fatima: aha, thank uu..i like anything w/ KK in it B-)
@salz: thanks hunn

HAHA you didn't like KaSh till KaSu came? Thats new!😆 Well I am happy Sukirti came in a new show since I seriously needed to like her with another men, seriously now that I think of it, I think KSG made her look bad and not vice virsa as I used to think!😳🤪

And WHAT! Sonam goes with Salman? Shucks that just ruined it further but hopefully if i can catch it on TV, I will defiantly watch it for pass time😆

Meera ending was like some fairytale type like she in the sky and all with her Kandha or Krishna lolz...
@ramsha: never like ksg from day, but he is a good actor will admit that.. i want to see him with sanaya..dont like either of the duo bt somehow i like thme together ahah..imweird iknow.. i disliked sukku soo much indmg and in pkyek i fell in love w/ her..she's childlish but cute.. ahah, yeah kash I liked as armaan riddhima and was crazy about them, but after shilpa left i started liking her...never got around to do the same w/ ksg and i doubt thats going to happen :S :S .. hehe, anways, thats over w/, hope to see all in new shows i guess
Ohhh it means u'll make Hrithik & MD sigs ?? 😛

Eeeeeeeeeee I can't wait for d sigs 😍😍

Thanx hun 🤗
^^i'll see what i can do ;)
Okay 😆

Looking forward to ur next update 😉
wooww SMASHINGG sggs .. Jhanvi!!
loved all od them..
esp arjuhi,KaSh & RanbirSonam one are WONDERFULLLL!!
saved them..

Update soooonn ;)
OMG I LOVE your KK siggys!!!😍 Used the holi one as both look so gorgeous and made for each other!!!😳 I don't think it was SBS as they showed different things in that segment. I really love the colouring on them as it really gives that holi feel to it.
I used to kinda like sonam-ranbir when saawariya came out and they looked really cute in the songs. But they look MADE for each other in that siggy of yours.
Did I ever tell you how happy I get when I see your updates?😆 No seriously😆

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Arjuhi siggies😃 The holi one is my fav cuz well, it's colourful😆 But then the 1st one looks cool. I can't decide😆

Oooh that KaSh siggy's so pretty😲 Love the colours AND the text =)

You know, I never imagined Hrithik and Deepika together but now that I've seen that siggy, I think they'd look good together😲

I love how you did that Kapoor thing with their names. It looked awesome😃 Love the texture you used too😃

Meeraaaaaa😃 I actually saw that epi. It was the last one right? I have no idea what the text says  but the siggy looks pretty =) The textures and effects and everything is just awesome

And I love the colouring in that last one😃
HOW do you make your sigs just look soo damn awesome! no im not even joking..they're just flawless! theres not one sig i don't like of yours. the grey colouring is fantastic btw. and the pictures that have been chosen are sizzling.

Aha i find it strange how deepika has always been found to be paired up with the senior actors..srk, saif and now hritik heh. I personally can't imagine them two together..i think its because i think that Deepika's new and slightly poor acting (my opinion here ;P) would clash with hritik's much more experienced acting. but your sig makes them look really dynamic together, especially with the pictures that ya have chosen. Both of them are good looking so its easy to think they would look nice together but its only the acting that stops me from wanting them together as much. Sorry for the blabber :S

^^this is mesmerizing. right now i'm really in love with the floral look and the colouring is certainly superb.

i can't make out what the text is on the sig but the sig itself is really beautiful. i love the dreamy theme chosen. i saw it being used and was instantly trying to rack through my brains to find a moment when ya may have said your a ShiRan shipper but i couldn't find one and ofcourse i come to find in your update that you don't really ship them. I can understand that, tis hard for me too seeing as she looks older than him..no actually i'll use your word 'maturer' than him and perhaps the brother-sister relationship in dmg didn't help but I am slowly adjusting to the idea of them..thanks to the many creations on them...they aren't even together yet and already they're a craze. I'm glad ya made a sig on them because somehow you merge so well that ya make anybody look good ;D

the colouring on the KK and KaSh sig is amazingg!

I knew ya would understand what i meant by loving the anxiety chemistry between people..its so evident in your creations that you would understand the whole sad/anguish theme. I think thats most seen through your KaSh sigs, kash didn't have the best of endings and so i can always find that longing-for-them look in the kash sigs. I've been so caught up with being depressed,
regretting about KaSh, using only kash sad sigs if i ever did use a kash sig..that when i saw the first few episodes of dmg yesterday after so long and realised how much fun and light things were, i instantly thought of asking you to make some 'happy times kash/dmg' creations. please do, i need to see some happy, light sigs of dmg again.

You made a vm?! I swear i checked your vms tha other day and didn't find one..i'll see again..and amna made one too?! tut will watch them =)

Oh and if ya taking suggestons please consider Arjun-Shilpa as one..right now i'm stuck on the idea of them together especially after watching your vm..i want them together even more than ShiRan, GurShi or HarShi hehe..long list of Shilpa's men already

Jhanvi keep rocking =D btw sorry for spamming your gallery..i think its the biggest comment i've given you and its literally filled with me blabbering away shamelessly>>i can't even spell that word now

Edited by -Aliya- - 13 years ago