Spl KK and KaSh ones <3

WOW
GORGEOUS Sig <3

Awwwwww this one is so STUNNING
Love the Colring and style
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
superb update Jhanvi! The Karan-Kritika ones are just adorable and I loveeeeee the ArSh one to pieces! The bolly ones are all stunning and the shiran one looks great too! keep rocking!
Siddhi_ thumbnail
WOWW!! Awesome update 👏 👏 Love both the Karan-Kritika sigs, amazing as always. The Ranbir-Sonam one is gorgeouss 😍 Love the blending of the pics, the coloring and everything, its just beautiful <3 <3
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
JHANVI. you're amazin' love ur update. esp the first Karanika sig, Totally stunning sig<3 love ur colouring' and ;m addicted to this style ;) and all other stuff are B E A U T I F U L, the 2nd fav is this one - WOW ^

keep rockin' love ya
aishix
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update. All of them are splendid. Really. Even though you dont like ShiRan together you managed to make a beautiful sig of them. Using it directly. Thanks.
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG amazing update once again! 

Love the Karanika ones, they came out soo stunning especially that holi one, those pics were damn cute. Ahh the KaSh one, you are making me wanna use it and the quote went perfectly with the pics chosen. Love it. 

Hrithik and Deepika one is really stunning, they would be interesting. The Sonabir one is fab, loving the yellowish background. Too bad I never even watched Saawaryaa yet but won't mind them in a new movie..

You watch Meera? LOL I watched that show for pass time and it was cute during the time the girl was young than I stopped midway somehow but the songs were nice...amazing siggy.

Ahhh at ShiRan, honestly I was never crazy for them until all this ShiRan craze started. I used to cringe at the thought of them but now its all out and I can finally look at them as a couple, thanx to siggies and Vms🤪Love the choice of pics, they look even more dreamy in your siggy. Loveeeee it! Its my faveeeee from the update!😍

Keep it up! And yeah as of suggestions, ofcourse more merged siggies of Shilpa with the hot guys🤪
sweet.melody thumbnail
OMG the Karanika ones are soooo good! I especially love the Holi one, the pics themselves are so adorable and I love what you have done to them with the coloring! Totally cute!

The KaSh one looks nice too, the quote goes well with the pics!

Hrithik and Deepika eh? Never thought about that pair being together in a movie actually, but now that there is a sig in front of me.. they do look good together for sure! Would be nice to see. And I've never seen Saawariya myself, but Sonam and Ranbir do look very nice together!

All other sigs look awesome as well, your coloring is always impeccable <3

Shilpa
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
stunning update love this one the most

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful work!
esp the sonam and ranbir sig