Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Missed the ShiRan sig and of course, I saw it in Cess Dabba and went crazy so I had a shriek attack and grabbed it and put it on my sig box.

Well, everyone has their choices u know. I can name more people that look like brother-sister rather than them. Oh, you don't like them. That's okay love. Some of us are really crazy for this pair and can't thank you enough for making their sigs!

U just gotta watch the merged, sigs, the vM's and FF, and instant you fall for them . of course, others also think that way cause of you know the whole Fandom ideas, but anyways, It is so beautiful. I was planning to make a sig wiht KW pic as well. Now, I need to change the SA pic, or it will look the same. But wonderful work. It's just too stunning not to be saved and fitted inside my sig box. Please make more!!

Suggestion: GurTi from their hot dance and MJHT/ maybe ArNaya. Basically watching MJHT again and getting addicted again.๐Ÿ˜†

PS: I love your Karan-Krtika stuff. No one can beat you in that department. It's just flawless!

Edited by jenny1000 - 13 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
omg! I love love this one soo soo much :D
^your coloring is gorgeous! ^please mmake a tut on this :D last one :) LOL! I love this ocoloring! :DD

^OMG! WOW! :O savedd. I love them twoo! make more :DD LOVE the pics you chose :D

^VERYY PRETTYY! :) your texture&coloring is just AMAZING! :))

sugg; ShiRan & GurTi :)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
WOW!
Perfection reflects in EACH SIG!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
OMG jhans, how can you make such stunning signatues.. God, I'm in love with those ones. Awesome style yaar. ๐Ÿ‘
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy Jhanvi! Fabulous update man! I loved each and everything that this update consisted of! The ArJuhi and the Deepika-Hrithik one remain my favorite though! 

ps: can you please provide me the link of the VM you mentioned, you made on Deepika and Hrithik? I can't wait to see that. :P

Garima
ron. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love the black and white stuff and its coloring. Great workk :)
Amazing work<3<3
my favorites๐Ÿ˜ณ
 you know what I was a more regular watcher of KMH 1 and a big fan of KMH 1 Then KMH 2,I Don't even watch KMH 2.....
Coz i feel the essence of KMH 1 is Lost in KMH 2
Nevertheless Arjuhi and KK are amazinggggg and loveable<3<3
i guess these sigs are from the offscreen holi segment if I am not wrong!!They look adorable and I am glad they are an offscreen couple too coz they make an adorable one๐Ÿ˜ณ
coming to Duggu and deeps,No offense to DP Fans but I hate her but she makes an amazing Pair with duggu!!
One girl whom I love the most with duggu is Kareena Kapoor<3<3
ghoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh they were amazing together
Man who can forget yaadein,K3G,Mein prem ki deewani hoon etc etc!!
But unfortuantely offscreen issues effected there onscreen pairing,I wish to see them together in a new movie,cozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I personally feel duggu looks amazingggggggg with Kareena the most,then I would prefer him with ash.....๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful Creations Jhanvi

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
simply gorgeous Jhanvi its a beautiful update loved hrithik deepika sigg its so pretty they would be dynamita if cast together someday ๐Ÿ˜Š
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome update Jhanvi!

I love the Ranbir and Soman siggie also the Karan and Kritika Holi one- memories of season 1! ๐Ÿ˜†