Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
DAMN DAMN DAMN this one is amazinggggggggggggg

LOVE ur coloring

and this is so dreamy

u rock jhanvi. ur sigs r a treat to watch.

P.S. m glad u liked my VM.
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love the arjohi ones...esp the holi one...wish it was b&w!!
dp and hr one is dif...i think i just never expected a movie with their jodi..so don't know!!
sonabir one is gorgoues...i like how it cmae out!!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jhanzzzzzzz πŸ€—

First off, happy Holi and happy first update of this shop πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Thoda meetha veetha ho jaaye :P

And what an update at that... haayeeeeee 😍 The 2nd KaranIka sig is stellar, the way you used all the pics and the 2 diff colorings and the whole layout... love it πŸ‘ And the KaSh sig, those lyrics couldn't fit anything more perfectly than that πŸ˜† Even the brushes match 100%! And that deep dark coloring is mast.

And Hrithik-Deepika... hmmm never thought of them together before πŸ€“ Muy interesante... hmmm. The Ranbir-Sona sig is lovely, I heart the texture soooo much... gives it that Goa-type bohemian feel, and her pic is also lending to that mood... I'm prob gonna add it to my slideshow soon, it's just too cute ❀️

And the Meera sig... wowwwwww... just one pic and you did such wonders with it, kya kahein 😍
😍😍😍😍 The texture, lighting, text... everything is just divine!!! LOVE it πŸ‘ Do post at the Mytho CG when you get a chance... speaking of which, still looking at the calendar and crossing off the days to my surprise πŸ˜† j/k...

All in all masterpieces as always, can't wait to see more hun... loves πŸ€—

And btw, this is the first update pm I'm responding to after a 5 day study hiatus - feel special πŸ˜†
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jhanuuu

Happy Holi πŸ€—πŸ€—

Amazing update !!

Loved d Arjohi ones <3

Sonabir one is lovely 😳

Hrithik - Deep πŸ€”
Not fond of Deep but I am a die hard Hrithik fan 😳
Duggu <333
The sig looks great ,loved d lyrics 😳

Suggestion -

Hrithik - Madhuri 😍😍

I know dis is an odd pair & it can never happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but both r my all time favs & their dance isshh ☺️

Would love to see them dancing together 😍😍

Luv ya <333
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yeyyy you updated <333 Love them all esp the following :|

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3251/req1.png

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/341/req5.png

Can't wait to see more =))
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
For some weird reason I was unable to see ShiRan sig 😑

But now I can see it πŸ˜†

I loved d sig <333

ShiRan 😍😍

They look toooooooooo good together 😳
Someone needs to cast dem together like RIGHT NOW

Gonna churao it πŸ˜›
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!<3 Jhanvi amazing Update loved the Hrithik and Deeps siggy hrithik is looking soo cool when he was a bit young!<3 and that siggy is well merged:D
and the KaSh ONE OMG OMG *DEAD* am saving it to use it soon!<333
and loved the ArjuHi ones!<3
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gorgeous update! I love each and every single one of them! So happy you made that Meera one! Using it right now!
Cess- thumbnail
Hey Jhanvi! 

I love how you love KK! πŸ˜† I don't even have to request for them because you have them in all your updates! I realized it is waayy more convenient if an awesome sig maker likes a jodi I do as well! I love the first one because they look more than adorable in it. They look so in love it makes me kinda jealous! The second one though is even better. I love the colouring of it and how you blended it with b/w. My fav off the bunch... maybe excluding the ShiRan! πŸ˜†

Hrithik and Deepika? Hmm.... I never thought about that... But after seeing your sig I'm sure they'll be awesome together. i love deepika's smile... It's the most enchanting smile I'd ever seen... If you know what I mean. I'm jealous of her smile actually. But it's one of those really gorgeous ones I only wish I had. I'd have wooed even Kundra with that kinda smile! 🀣 Ranbir - isnt he going out with Kat? I liked her much better with Salman, and him with Sonam. But I'm sure your fairytale will happen. I mean it's bollywood. Anything is possible! 🀣 

As for the ShiRan one, I know some people dont seem to like the idea of them. I guess it's coz they were shown somewhat of a bro-sis in DMG. But I guess there's something that makes me think they're just perfect! πŸ˜† I dunno... maybe it's their really innocent faces, and the eyes.... Or maybe it's just the fact that I love both Shilpa and Wahi. But your Sig is damn gorgeous. I love the pics you chose, and the colouring is just fabb!! I would have suggested for more, but since you dont like them, maybe I'll give you a break and suggest it next time? πŸ˜†

Awesome update Jhanvi. Just like always! 
-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG these two amazing just perfect the coloring part is the best and text too exactly goes with the pic thanx for PM πŸ˜ƒ