Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG! JHANVII! Congoo on #5 ;) your work is gorgeous :D my favv has to this one;

LKT one is soo pretty! gosh! i miss them ;( pm me pics pls? I wanna make something out of them! thanks!
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGG ahh; you're dam GREAT! i just love ur updatee SO SIMPLE' 

The first sig is WOW.

Arjohi avis are so so PRETTY, love the border? :D

This one was my favourite ^
You madee it so PERFECTLY ;/

Love ya,
aishix
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jhanviiiiiiiiiiii🤗🤗WOOH new SHOP? Congrats!  You totally deserve it And 5th one? Awesome! I have a lot to catch up on but EEE seriously your work is stunning and now that I look at it, it got even better!!

Just saw the KaSh siggy on Heaven and came running to check your update...

Seriously this siggy is THE IT!😳 Its SOO STUNNING! I don't wanna use KaSh stuff but you are tempting me to use it!🤪Its WOW!

That Pulkit/Mouni one is fab, oh how much i hate sad endings of couples but you know I think I am used to it. We get sad endings but still get the best of the best🤪ArSh had such fab scenes together if not a happy ending and same goes for SR. We got SOO much, screw the endings which were rushed anyhow with no proper justification. Anyways but yeah the style of this siggy is even moree amazing though I am biased to the KaSh one becauseit looks just soo stunning with them HAHA but yeah try this styte often, its really good.

Karanika avis are damn adorable...awww you lucky fan. Too bad I never fall for couples who are dating in real life also, I have always had it complicated way I guess and its still going on🤪

Anyways keep it up yaar and I DO have suggestions!

Oh and I saw those Jennifer/Harshad ones, you merged them SOO WELL and they looked STUNNING. Make some Shilpa/Harshad ones perhaps?!😉 I suck at pics finding. But HarShi will be the cutest thing ever or perhaps Kavi/Shilpa? LOL I am random. I actually love many guys with her now that I think of it and want them all merged with her LOL

Oh and read your intro now🤣 Its all still on with you? 😆 I am no siggy maker so I can't relate at all but yeah me making a mix on my non-faves? Umm that would probably take centuries🤪But i think for siggy and avi makers its different. You are soo creative, it shall be perfectly fine with you . I hardly do anything creative so I only stick to my faves anyhow. And its not like you have to make siggies on non-faves non-stop that you should mind🤪
Edited by -Ramsha- - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amna malik

U r definetely my fav sig maker on IF. Ur style is SO unique no one can even come close to it. AMAZING sigs. All of them

pleasseee hume sharminda mat karooo lol, i swear thats a huge compliment coming from you b/c i adore ur kash stuff the mosstt here!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ramsha-

Jhanviiiiiiiiiiii🤗🤗WOOH new SHOP? Congrats!  You totally deserve it And 5th one? Awesome! I have a lot to catch up on but EEE seriously your work is stunning and now that I look at it, it got even better!!

Just saw the KaSh siggy on Heaven and came running to check your update...

Seriously this siggy is THE IT!😳 Its SOO STUNNING! I don't wanna use KaSh stuff but you are tempting me to use it!🤪Its WOW!

That Pulkit/Mouni one is fab, oh how much i hate sad endings of couples but you know I think I am used to it. We get sad endings but still get the best of the best🤪ArSh had such fab scenes together if not a happy ending and same goes for SR. We got SOO much, screw the endings which were rushed anyhow with no proper justification. Anyways but yeah the style of this siggy is even moree amazing though I am biased to the KaSh one becauseit looks just soo stunning with them HAHA but yeah try this styte often, its really good.

Karanika avis are damn adorable...awww you lucky fan. Too bad I never fall for couples who are dating in real life also, I have always had it complicated way I guess and its still going on🤪

Anyways keep it up yaar and I DO have suggestions!

Oh and I saw those Jennifer/Harshad ones, you merged them SOO WELL and they looked STUNNING. Make some Shilpa/Harshad ones perhaps?!😉 I suck at pics finding. But HarShi will be the cutest thing ever or perhaps Kavi/Shilpa? LOL I am random. I actually love many guys with her now that I think of it and want them all merged with her LOL

Oh and read your intro now🤣 Its all still on with you? 😆 I am no siggy maker so I can't relate at all but yeah me making a mix on my non-faves? Umm that would probably take centuries🤪But i think for siggy and avi makers its different. You are soo creative, it shall be perfectly fine with you . I hardly do anything creative so I only stick to my faves anyhow. And its not like you have to make siggies on non-faves non-stop that you should mind🤪

ahaha ramsha u are still ur old same self..i love you for that loll..kyaa yaar u always bust open in my dukaan when i am giving that bhaashan..but i stick to it i guess..fighting for actors/couples will not stop world hunger so w/e .. but yeah doing mixes is another thing..that would take to hell of a lot of time to find clips on ppl u dislike aur jab man nahin hoga toh result kuch ainvyai aayega.. ahah.. siggysko 1-2min lagta hai karne mein toh karlete hain hum..
OoooO0..kya idea diya hai yaar..shilpa and harshad?? not bad..haha i might go on a merging spree later.. dont worry about pics.. facebook aur phangiri zindabad :P
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

Ahhhhhhh I get back from work waiting to congratulate you on your grah pravesh and you're already so many pages into it, puraani khabar ho gayi 😆 Muchas muchas felicidades Jhanz, loveeeeee your work. it's consistently been among my top favs on IF... and love youuuuu 🤗 The first update is super pretty, the coloring on the LKT sig is just wowww 😍 Keep up the awesomeness hun, can't wait to see more *especially my surprise* and yayyyy for you being open more often, bonusssss

nahiinn..we have to do our holy business...sabb shubh shubh ke anusaaran hona chahiye (that is the most difficult hindi i've said in a long time so hopefully it made some sense ahha)

break nareaallll:

shri om ganeshaya namah...

*insert religious pooja*

🤗 housewarming hug 🤗
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Jhanvi don't worry, I am not looking for any fights 🤣 I am far awayyyy and want to stay away from unwanted madness now🤪

I didn't come due to your note, I actually came due to your KaSh siggy and since I had to start commenting back anyhow🤪I am still staring at the KaSh siggy and my siggy box seriously needs revamping...

Ekta maiyya is playing around with my desi vampire show nowadays so I am like blahh to everything currently. You defiantly need to make AbhiYa ones once they have good scenes...

You should have seen Roz's HarShi mix, they looked divine😍 LOL good you are fine with pics...
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ramsha-

Jhanvi don't worry, I am not looking for any fights 🤣 I am far awayyyy and want to stay away from unwanted madness now🤪

I didn't come due to your note, I actually came due to your KaSh siggy and since I had to start commenting back anyhow🤪I am still staring at the KaSh siggy and my siggy box seriously needs revamping...

Ekta maiyya is playing around with my desi vampire show nowadays so I am like blahh to everything currently. You defiantly need to make AbhiYa ones once they have good scenes...

You should have seen Roz's HarShi mix, they looked divine😍 LOL good you are fine with pics...

ahaha..i was saying how it was coincidence not b/c u came b/c of that ahahah. .yeah please abhi toh kuch 2-3 saal ke liye dmg 'creators' se chutti chahiye hahah

oh nooo.. i hope she doens't mess up ur desi edward... he's acutally kinda cute ;) yeah i need to make other couples aside from what i like ahahahaha... roz has a harshi mix??? W*F.. going to go check.. :S :S i can't believei missed this oneee!!!!!!😭 aur bacchi when are u getting back to making mixes??
-SilentLove- thumbnail
I think we will get chutti from DMG stuff only once the actors move on to new shows (I think I said this line before here also lolz). KaSh haunt me now!🤪

HAHA at my desi vampire, he is fine but the whole story is kinda messed up in the show and is dragging like mad. There is a new character Siddharth who is pretty good but now its all a drag and less AbhiYa scenes:( Vivian is cute, no doubt. Oh yeah how about Vivian/Shilpa merges? Seriously these two have the cutest smiles ever lolz...

LOL yes Roz did make one and I was like "thuds" 

I don't know when I will be making VMs, I actually made two AbhiYa ones which also not that great. I am just out of creativity lolz...
Edited by -Ramsha- - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey Jhanvi
Beautiful Creations