Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I am thinking of a pet name for you...Jhanu? I already call Janki Jaanu LOL...Jhani? 🀣 Jhan πŸ˜† Gosh! GIVE ME A pet name!!! 😳
desigrl05 thumbnail

ahaha anks, u are too crazy, u can call me anything u want :)

thank u guys for such warm wishess πŸ€— I hope I do better in this shop than the last and open up more for u guys :)
desigrl05 thumbnail

u p d a t e !

okay guys, didnt have much time to get alot done but like always have to dedicate this gallery to the couple that started me on IF/siggymaking/vm'ing : Lakshya-Kt / Pulkit-Mouni

I know I dont make alot on my former favorite couples but will always try to rep them when possible, and another thing about my creations is that just because I like a certain jodi doesn't mean I won't make a creation of the opposing jodi, I think thats just ridiculous to say no to anyone's request b/c of something stupid, creativity is what matters here so lets be at peace here and then we'll go back to bitching in the main forums πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

so anyways...

(The most retardest ending to my favorite couple...)

anyways.. more...

(I am so happy to love these two, definetly my most fav!)

(I didnt like ArSh that much but KaSh was the s.h.i.t. the end.)

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OH I love this update *that phrase is kinda getting redundant now :S* Anywayyyy love them all but damn this siggy :| http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3251/req1.png IS just OMFG I love everything about it! Again IDK the couple but that's besides the point you make them look good for me! 
Lol more then your update whatever you said in your intro cracked me up.......🀣🀣
Amazinggggggg work<3<3

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oohh i love this update too.. ohh sizzlling
first sig ohhhh very very beautiful yaara.. loved the style alot..
like avis too

senorita
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OhhMyyGawwdd Jaanuuuuuuuuuu!
ur amazing kuriye!
im soooooo loving this new style of urz! ☺️ im getting "inspireddd" :P πŸ˜† stop meeee!!!! :P
LOOL
anywayss, this is amazingg the BESTTT is the LKT sigg 😍.. i can stare at it for hours and hours and still not get tired! 😳
and the aviis are cuute! ☺️
LOVEEE the KaSh sigg! πŸ˜ƒ
Amazingg stuff! Keep it up! will be usingg the LKT sigg!! ☺️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, amazing update, Jhanvi! Your avis are always the best, and your sigs are also veryyy beautiful, keep up the good work!πŸ‘
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on your new shop Jhanvi hope you have many shops in future!:)

This is beautiful I love them😳

sweet.melody thumbnail
Gorgeous Update!! I especially love the first sig. Have no clue who the couple are or from what show.. but the sig looks so pretty! Love how you used the pics together, and the coloring on the sig just adds to the beauty! :)

The karanika avis look cute! and the KaSh sig looks awesome as well. I like the text on that one!