Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
riyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dont tak about that stupd vm can u just beleive it 99% nd power cut how i wshed to destroy everythng that moment
the vm can go to hell untl i change my planπŸ˜†
abcd12344 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Funny thing is Karan did the same thing behind her back when she was in front of camera and now Shilpa is doing the same behind him πŸ˜› KaSh konnection 😳

ashuuu here you gooo
i want a really wild nd hot confession pleaaaaaaaajjjj

Getting up he looks at sid filled with anger but before he could give him another blow he holds his hand and punches him bad. "Armaan." Shilpa panicks to see this "Omg please please stop it." She starts to sob. "Shilpa stay away from him." Sid speaks angrily getting control of his bleeding teeth. "She wont stay away from me, she is only mine." Armaan speaks with all the anger and possessiveness bubbling up inside him. "Arm Armaan how could you? I you armaan tumhe huaa kya hai? Hum donon I I love you so much armaan you luv me I I divorced sid for you, armaan tumhe ho kya gaya hai or let me guess ye larki isne tumhephasaaya haina. I knew it I knew it she was like this, how can you stoop so low shilpa? Ur disgusting ur a loose character, bi.." she spat in anger but before she could utter a single word more armaan slapped her tightly. There was utter silence as shilpa and sid stared at them shocked. Not even in their wildest dreams have they thought armaan wud ever slap riddhima, but he did! Holding her cheek a furious Riddhima spoke "Did u did u just slap me armaan? I I cant believe you you just." Shilpa stared at him with fear and shock, nothing was going good nothing at all. a furious armaan spoke with gritted teeth and bloodshot red eyes, "Don't you ever dare say a word against shilpa I swear I will kill the person who would just even see her with a bad eye." Sid himself didn't liked what riddhima said, he and shilpa had grew really close but he was just so shocked, just two days before armaan nd riddhima had finally united and today he was saying he didn't love her but shilpa this was insane and ridiculous. "Enough bas please stop it." Shilpa broke into hysteric sobs as tears fastly moved down her eyes.

Seeing her in this position his heart pierced a thousand times but he knew this had to happen. "Main main armaan se pyaar nai karti aur armaan bhi bhi mujhse pyaar nai karta who who sirf aapse pyaar karta hai di, hum hum sirf dost hain, bas." She said crying. "Shilpa."armaan tried to cut her in between but she again stopped him. "Please armaan stop it just stop it." She shouted. He got furious and holding her arms he pulled her towards him. "You wantme to stop, fine let me finish this once and for all, you all want answers and clarifications fine let me clarify everything." With this he held her wrist and dragged her out of the terrace inspite of her continuous protests he didn't leave her and dragged her down into the main hall where the party was going. Everyone stopped as they saw an extremely angry armaan dragging shilpa down with riddhima and sid following them. Bringing her in the center he brought her forward as everyone stared at them with confusion and shock. She looked at him and everyone as she cried badly. "you all want to know wat is the relationship between me and shilpa, fine let me show you then." With this he pulled her closer with her arms, jamming her body hard with his not leaving an inch space even. Placing his one hand on her waist he placed the other one on her head pulling her head closer he tilted it and smacked his lips hard upon hers. Everyone stared at them with utter disbelief, and ridhima and sid just couldn't believe their eyes

=D
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
... f r e e b i e s ...

* Karan Singh Grover 😍

Pic and Text credit for awl these ksg sigs - Raji ..

[ 2 versions ]

* KaSh  😍

PSD Credit - Jen
almost same style !

^^ its so Hot ☺️

Feel Free to Use and Do Comment 😳

Luv
Sehrish
-Ri. thumbnail
Rida, SERIOUSLY?! :O 99%? :O OMGGG, thats horrible!
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Riya: Ok so i'll take that seat! :)

Thanks Aish and Rida! :)

BRB guys.
-Ri. thumbnail
Sehru: awesomeeeee sigs :O LOVE them! <3

oh btw, can you please PM me the tuts that you sent V? She deleted them :|
OMGGG i luvds them sehrishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hotttttttttttttt hayeee

Riyaa gosh can u believe it god that stupd stupd power cuttttttttt i hate it all togedr goddddddd !!!
but i made a second one of 1 minute hardly let it upload wl show u than ur gonna help me to improve i dnt know how to put effects though i saw them but its all too confusng
how did u add those colurs to ur vids?πŸ€”
abcd12344 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Y did paki came in the middle of KaSh dancing? 😑
theres always someone coming in between kaSh 😑😑 ughhh

.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Its so CUTE
Dr Armaan First Jhalakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk <3