Frequent Posters

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
where are others todayyyy...
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
im happy to see the new thread............congo shongo..................
ana_kash thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

i'm kinda sorta back :P

riyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...i wanted to meet u to know what u feel seeing the progress of HEAVEN.....how were we todayyy?πŸ˜†
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg i dnt know y bt i feel like writing this hehe

getting into her room he shut the window behind slowly, not making a single noise.placing his hand in his left pocket he checked for the thing he needed. coming inside he surveyed the room, as everything was peaceful and calm. feeling some footsteps he hid behind the cupboard, hiding his big frame properly.
she entered the room sighing with tiredness as too much happened today, looking at her bed she turned around towards her cupboard to take out her nightgown and finally sleep.
his blue dark eyes stared at her mesmerized, clad in a beautiful skin fitted green elegant knee length dress she looked the goddess of beauty as her black jet hair fell down till her knees, sighing he closed his eyes to control the urge to pull her and kiss her bad. silently coming out he made slow silent steps towards her. feeling some one at her back she turned immediately, as her green emerald eyes met his blue dangerous ones.
gasping and shuddering with fear she moved back as she pinned herself to the cupboard but before she cud shout or do sumtng he came forward and pressed his body on hers. placing his hand on her mouth he took out the chloroform and pressed his on her mouth not breaking their passionate eyelock. she felt dizzy as her eyelids became heavier, unknown of everything she passed out in his strong muscular arms. picking her up in his arms he stared at the innocent beauty as he huskily whispered
"Youre only mine." jumping off the window carefully he placed her in his car as she lied down unconscious on the back seat and he drove away

lol sriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i want u to continue lol
i need to be going =D
falsePromise thumbnail
mein hoon na........................
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nothing Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
ana_kash thumbnail
y u edited srishhhhh...
falsePromise thumbnail
hey sris..............................
ana_kash thumbnail
i need to KASH..B HERE PPL...
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rida!!!! ☺️....PLEASE CONTINUE! I beg you and Aish.....please!!!! πŸ€—

It's amazing....hot...it's absolutely KaShilicious! 😳

Srii!!!! Omg....there's another amazing,hot and KaShilicious OS! PLEASE CONTINUE....please...I request you! πŸ€—

I'm so lucky to know ye ppl(All KaShians)....all your OSs and FFs are amazing!! KaShians rock