Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

March 16th, 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
txs4update!!

WOW!!! R looked simply beautiful!!  No other words.  She looked so beautiful!!!  It was her decision to put the sindoor back.  Guddu will not get his money, now.  Bantu needs to think again about the Billo remark.  He should just go an grab her jewels & give them to G.  AMMA is the BEST!!!
Love her telling G she'll take care of him.  All he needs is to go to AMMA & let Amma knw he needs money for his Ma's surgery.  & reveal to AMMA that Vishnu was the one who hired him.  But I don't think thats going to happen so soon.  
ALL R's scenes are outstanding today.  She says she does not believe in this dhokebaaz shaadi.  Good for her!!!
By the way, I did not get why he is sooo filled with hatred towards her, he knows how evil the Pandeys are....I knw of all their past interactions, but this much hatred is a bit offff....i think,....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Wafah ... 

Loved the 'Sindoor ka kamaal' today ... G talking to the 3 witches in their own language ..  LOL ... I'm sooooo glad he asked Mitto to make breakfast for him ... well not asked ... he ORDERED .LOLLOL LOL ... I was sooo worried he'll yell at R and make her do "Pati Seva" ....

Like Bee ... I'm glad Bantu confronted Billo about her careless remark yesterday ... good way to go Bantu !

And  R ... MY God .... she looked beautiful .... simple and stunning at the same time ... I dont know how  ! I just couldn't take my eyes off her ....

Neither could a 'gentleman' who goes by the name "Guddu Shukla " ... Wink ..... he finally had to tear his gaze away ...

I think he didn't expect  R to accept the marriage and come down dressed like a married woman ... she stumped him there ! 

And Amma was lovable .... she calls G 'beta' and assures him that she'll take care of him from now on .... and there def was guilt in G's eyes ..... I'm glad .... G is slowly getting back in my good books . .. LOL

And finally the scene of the day .... R serving breakfast for G .... she does it most  unwillingly and G looks quite ashamed at the royal treatment he's being given by Amma .... Amma leaves the two together ....and they look away from each other ....

Bee ... FYI .... there's def something diff in G look now .... nit 'kuch-kuch' ... but he seems to be looking at her in a new light now ... though R steadfastly refuses to look at him, and makes it amply clear that she wishes she was anywhere but there ! LOL

All in all loved the epi !

@ Eclipse ... I agree with you ... G's hatred seems unwarranted to me too .... Initially when she sent him to prison with false charges it was understandable  .... now it really does seem a bit off ! 

Edited by rusha4003 - 16 March 2011 at 11:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87LoveGudduEcliPSe_2010rani2007bee5

raaspach IF-Rockerz
raaspach
raaspach

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks wafah.

I loved today Episode...
Rhunjhun was beautiful in saree...and the way guddu looked rhunjhun when she comes out from her room....Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Amma has completely changed overnight...Guudu beta,Jhamai babu....lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hot

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update.
I like this serie but I don't understand the language so your written updates are a big help.
I do watch it on Zee tv they subtitle it in english but sometime you just miss a word or  a phrase. So tumbs up for you.Thumbs Up
I can't wait for tonight episode.  I like the way Guddu show the mama's who is the boss.Big smile

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

HA guddu...u know you love her LOL thanks alot for the update, he's such a joker, he will make life a living hell for those evil aunts and uncles.

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
gotta watch that breakfast scene.....our Gunjhun scenes, i am so happy
LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
By the way: what does Ghar Jamai mean?Blushing
EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Thanks for the update Wafah ... 

All in all loved the epi !

@ Eclipse ... I agree with you ... G's hatred seems unwarranted to me too .... Initially when she sent him to prison with false charges it was understandable  .... now it really does seem a bit off ! 

I am glad I am not the only one who is feeling like that watching him speak his hatred towards R dialogue.  I really think its a bit off, from what we have been shown.  For the false charges, yes! 
I agree he can have hatred for her for putting him behind bars for those lies she had to say bc of Vishnu/K.  However, I am lost as to why he hates her so much.  She said he disgusts her-(her disgust is so understandble) but not his towards her.  I don't understand the motivation of his hate towards her..really don't.  He said he wanted to take revenge, he did that...but he wasn't planning to do that till LM put water all over his plans....he really wasn't planning to avenge her till Vishnu hired him...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index