Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Thanks for the update Wafah ... 

Loved the 'Sindoor ka kamaal' today ... G talking to the 3 witches in their own language ..  😆 ... I'm sooooo glad he asked Mitto to make breakfast for him ... well not asked ... he ORDERED .😆. 😆 😆 ... I was sooo worried he'll yell at R and make her do "Pati Seva" ....

Like Bee ... I'm glad Bantu confronted Billo about her careless remark yesterday ... good way to go Bantu !

And  R ... MY God .... she looked beautiful .... simple and stunning at the same time ... I dont know how  ! I just couldn't take my eyes off her ....

Neither could a 'gentleman' who goes by the name "Guddu Shukla " ... 😉 ..... he finally had to tear his gaze away ...

I think he didn't expect  R to accept the marriage and come down dressed like a married woman ... she stumped him there ! 

And Amma was lovable .... she calls G 'beta' and assures him that she'll take care of him from now on .... and there def was guilt in G's eyes ..... I'm glad .... G is slowly getting back in my good books . .. 😆

And finally the scene of the day .... R serving breakfast for G .... she does it most  unwillingly and G looks quite ashamed at the royal treatment he's being given by Amma .... Amma leaves the two together ....and they look away from each other ....

Bee ... FYI .... there's def something diff in G look now .... nit 'kuch-kuch' ... but he seems to be looking at her in a new light now ... though R steadfastly refuses to look at him, and makes it amply clear that she wishes she was anywhere but there ! 😆

All in all loved the epi !

@ Eclipse ... I agree with you ... G's hatred seems unwarranted to me too .... Initially when she sent him to prison with false charges it was understandable  .... now it really does seem a bit off ! 

Usha,
   After watching the show, I will have to differ on a few nuances (Sorry!). I read a lot of people's views and I think I will be the loner here. But anyways my views -

"I think he didn't expect  R to accept the marriage and come down dressed like a married woman ... she stumped him there ! "
    I agree, he did not expect this and she stumped him.

"And Amma was lovable .... she calls G 'beta' and assures him that she'll take care of him from now on .... and there def was guilt in G's eyes"
   This one, I differ. I did not feel that there was any kind of guilt in him. He was just like you said, just stumped and couldn't believe she could come out dressed up all like a newly wed bride.

"And finally the scene of the day .... R serving breakfast for G .... she does it most  unwillingly and G looks quite ashamed at the royal treatment he's being given by Amma .... Amma leaves the two together ....and they look away from each other ...."

Even here .. I don't think he was even a bit ashamed. It was more "uneasiness" . Well he was getting the royal treatment .. but he was more uneasy thinking "Where have I come?", "What have I done?" , "What all I need to put up with?" and consoling himself mentally, "It is okay, I am doing this only for my mother", "I will do anything for my mother's sake" and looking away thinking, "and look at this girl.. why has she dressed up all like this" ..."who asked her to come like this?".... "and why is she showing this anger"... "If she can show anger, I will also show anger"....and further, "come on! why is she angry?, I am the victim, I need to be angry".
  So, Usha, that is what I understood from his expressions .. and did not find guilt or shame ... 

Now, I am uneasy to have a differing view from you ..😭but I definitely want him to feel the guilt and shame .. but right now from the looks of it, seems like it will take time.

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@rani2007..Thanks for the explanation.
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Agree with Bee5. It is to early for him to be ashamed.
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

Usha,
   After watching the show, I will have to differ on a few nuances (Sorry!). I read a lot of people's views and I think I will be the loner here. But anyways my views -

"I think he didn't expect  R to accept the marriage and come down dressed like a married woman ... she stumped him there ! "

"And Amma was lovable .... she calls G 'beta' and assures him that she'll take care of him from now on .... and there def was guilt in G's eyes"
   This one, I differ. I did not feel that there was any kind of guilt in him. He was just like you said, just stumped and couldn't believe she could come out dressed up all like a newly wed bride.

"And finally the scene of the day .... R serving breakfast for G .... she does it most  unwillingly and G looks quite ashamed at the royal treatment he's being given by Amma .... Amma leaves the two together ....and they look away from each other ...."

Even here .. I don't think he was even a bit ashamed. It was more "uneasiness" . Well he was getting the royal treatment .. but he was more uneasy thinking "Where have I come?", "What have I done?" , "What all I need to put up with?" and consoling himself mentally, "It is okay, I am doing this only for my mother", "I will do anything for my mother's sake" and looking away thinking, "and look at this girl.. why has she dressed up all like this" ..."who asked her to come like this?".... "and why is she showing this anger"... "If she can show anger, I will also show anger"....and further, "come on! why is she angry?, I am the victim, I need to be angry".
  So, Usha, that is what I understood from his expressions .. and did not find guilt or shame ... 

Now, I am uneasy to have a differing view from you ..😭but I definitely want him to feel the guilt and shame .. but right now from the looks of it, seems like it will take time.

Bee, I completely agree with you.  I just saw the episode.  Guddu looked so uncomfortable when he was sitting at the table near Runjhun... I like the acting where he kept twisting in his chair... almost looked like the chair was too small for him.  I don't think he's let himself think about the consequences of marrying Runjun besides the fact that he is going to help his Amma.   When Runjhun was in his view, he kept looking away like he wanted to not think about her by avoiding looking at her.

Also, did you notice how when Runjhun was standing at the top of the stairs - he stared at her and then glanced at Amma's reaction?  I think he was observing how happy Amma was to see her. (along with the uneasiness)
Edited by rani2007 - 13 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
I just watch the episode on zee tv. Guddu definitely not ashamed. Probably just want to leave asap from there with the money. Maybe didn't like the way Runhjun looked to beautiful.
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

I just watch the episode on zee tv. Guddu definitely not ashamed. Probably just want to leave asap from there with the money. Maybe didn't like the way Runhjun looked to beautiful.

LoveGuddu,
I felt he was not even worried about her beauty .. what I mean to say that he didn't connect Rujhun w/ Beauty (not yet). He was just pissed she came out all "decorated" as a newly wed.
Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani2007

Bee, I completely agree with you.  I just saw the episode.  Guddu looked so uncomfortable when he was sitting at the table near Runjhun... I like the acting where he kept twisting in his chair... almost looked like the chair was too small for him.  I don't think he's let himself think about the consequences of marrying Runjun besides the fact that he is going to help his Amma.   When Runjhun was in his view, he kept looking away like he wanted to not think about her by avoiding looking at her.

Also, did you notice how when Runjhun was standing at the top of the stairs - he stared at her and then glanced at Amma's reaction?  I think he was observing how happy Amma was to see her. (along with the uneasiness)

rani,
  yup! I saw that . .. (his glance towards Amma).
  That I felt was - Why the hell is she "decorated" herself and he wanted to look towards Amma for answer, but he was like "Oh! No! This Amma is also hopeless .. she is smiling ...what is it that makes her so happy?" 
   Further more , maybe he thought "There is something wrong with these Pandey's" (In his mind he includes R & A in that category too, bcos of what he saw - R dressed up like that). "Just a day back I married her just to take revenge and said that I will take revenge and they aren't even serious about my threats"

And yeah the uneasiness as if the chair is small .. also showed him "fidgeting" ... tapping on the arm of the chair, shaking leg .. all showed .. his discomfort. The only I think he had in mind was - "Yeah I will get out of this place as soon as I get my money."
shamil thumbnail
thanx wafah🤗
@bee5- completely agree with u😊
Brindha87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u bee5....

Also i enjoyed the Guddu scene with the mami'👏s......

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bee5

Usha,
   After watching the show, I will have to differ on a few nuances (Sorry!). .... Hey dont be ... we need to see diif POVs only then the story'll be enjoyable ! I read a lot of people's views and I think I will be the loner here. But anyways my views -

Awwwww.... my dear Bee ... dont be uneasy .... remember me & my rose tinted glasses ??  .... well maybe .. just maybe, I'm looking at the scene expecting to find a remorseful G and hence I feel he's kinda ashamed .... * shrugging * ....

But you've described the thots chasing each other in G's mind soooo beautifully ... every description you used is on the dot !!! 

But .... 😉 ....( the rose tinted glases come on ...again .... ) ... what you feel is 'uneasiness' ... I see it as a sure-fire sign that guilt is just below the surface .... 

if he was not that wee bit guilty ,  he wouldn't be uneasy ... he would sit there and grin his famous grin (remember the day after the touch .. chookar mere tan ko' ... he was grinning at R's discomfort there ) ... looking very victorious ! ... He just didn't bargain for all this ' Jamaai Raj treatment'  that invariably comes along with the marriage ......  granted, he's worried about his mom ... but even then he wouldn't let ANYTHING hassle him if he personally didn't feel a prick on his conscience !  

G, as I see him .... can handle ppl being violent / hurtful / mean / irate .... he will steamroll them with his 'gunda-style' dhamkis .... kinda eye for an eye ..... but ... if after his unforgivable act ... someone's being 'nice'  to him ... he will def feel the pinch ... that would hurt him more than any physical / verbal abuse .... 

(taking off the glasses ) ..... Sighhhhhhh ... better to wait and watch ! .... 😆 😆 😆