Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the update.
I like this serie but I don't understand the language so your written updates are a big help.
I do watch it on Zee tv they subtitle it in english but sometime you just miss a word or  a phrase. So tumbs up for you.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I can't wait for tonight episode.  I like the way Guddu show the mama's who is the boss.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

HA guddu...u know you love her ๐Ÿ˜† thanks alot for the update, he's such a joker, he will make life a living hell for those evil aunts and uncles.

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
gotta watch that breakfast scene.....our Gunjhun scenes, i am so happy
LoveGuddu thumbnail
By the way: what does Ghar Jamai mean?โ˜บ๏ธ
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Thanks for the update Wafah ... 

All in all loved the epi !

@ Eclipse ... I agree with you ... G's hatred seems unwarranted to me too .... Initially when she sent him to prison with false charges it was understandable  .... now it really does seem a bit off ! 

I am glad I am not the only one who is feeling like that watching him speak his hatred towards R dialogue.  I really think its a bit off, from what we have been shown.  For the false charges, yes! 
I agree he can have hatred for her for putting him behind bars for those lies she had to say bc of Vishnu/K.  However, I am lost as to why he hates her so much.  She said he disgusts her-(her disgust is so understandble) but not his towards her.  I don't understand the motivation of his hate towards her..really don't.  He said he wanted to take revenge, he did that...but he wasn't planning to do that till LM put water all over his plans....he really wasn't planning to avenge her till Vishnu hired him...
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

By the way: what does Ghar Jamai mean?โ˜บ๏ธ

A son-in-law who lives with the bride's family - it's not looked at favorably as daughter's should leave their parents home after marriage.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Usha,
  Thanks for letting me know the extra things that I asked for๐Ÿ˜‰ ... really Thanks. To live with just the WUs till I get to "watch" is difficult .. more so, during these crucial times ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great episode 2day..

loved the way guddu orders the mamis..๐Ÿ˜†
edabella thumbnail

How come the sindoor that Runjhun appied in this episode was not on her forhead in the later scenes?  Did she not want Guddu to see her w/the sindoor on her head?  Is it on her head in the precap?  I thought I saw it on her head in the precap.  Reply back :-)

Ok, I just saw a little bit of the end of today's episode.  I saw sindoor on her head in it.  The sindoor on her head is not as noticable than the sindoor on the mamis head.  I'm glad Runjhun decided to wear the sindoor.  Wearing sindoor but not specifically the one Guddu touched- good idea Runjhun! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  I am enjoying how he is treating the mamis๐Ÿ˜†.  This family needs someone like him!!!!  The mamis actually fear him.  I'm glad that Guddu wasn't rude to Runjhun today and I like the Billo & Bantu scene (I hope she really does love Bantu at least a little bit) & the scene at the end w/Guddu & Runjhun uneasiness๐Ÿ˜†. 
Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds like a very interesting episode. thanks for the update.