Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

March 16th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guddu is sleeping on the floor on a mattress. I think in the living room. He says that the Pandeys have all gone to sleep and they made him ghar jamai but they could care less about him. He says he's tired of tossing and turning in his makeshift bed. He then consoles himself that he doesn't have to stay long. As soon as he gets the money he will be out of the house, then he can get his mother operated on and all will be back to normal again.

Guddu realizes that in all of that he forgot to call the doctor. He gets up and places a quick call to the doctor and tells him to start the operation as he will have the money by tomorrow.  He lies back down. In the Pandey house, Runjhun and Amma are unable to sleep either.

Amma keeps on tossing and turning sadly thinking about Runjhun. Runjhun slowly removes her leftover jewelry as she contemplates her marriage to Guddu. She thinks to herself that she sat quietly and agreed to this marriage so that she could leave the house and reduce the burden of Amma's heart. She says that her bidaai didn't happen, and instead on the basis of marriage she was betrayed. She tells herself that she will not accept marriage to a cheat, she won't accept this marriage.

She takes waters and runs it over her sindoor, washing it off, as she remembers Amma's words that the Sindoor is a women's strength.

[CRYPT] Next morning Rajju is telling Mittho that he needs to arrange the money. Mittho says the plan was Vishnu's yet he got the easy end of the payment. Rajju says he doesn't know what to do, but Mittho tells him to hide and spend the rest of the day elsewhere and shee will just tell the others that he went to Kanpur for the day and won't be back till night.[/CRYPT]

Vishnu comes looking for Rajju and he hides. Vishnu asks Mittho if she has seen Rajju, and she says he' gone to Kanpur for work and won't be back till evening. Vishnu asks if Rajju left any money, but Mittho plays innocent and says she doesn't know anything and Rajju didn't leave any money with her. Vishnu thinks that Rajju played a game with him and left.

Vishnu wonders what he should do as he leaves Rajju's room. He think that since Rajju is gone then he shall leave for the day too. That way only Buntu is left to handle Guddu's temper and will have to pay.

On the other hand Buntu is saying that he will keep delaying the money and eventually won't pay up. He tells Billo that after all the matter is between Vishnu and Guddu so why shall he have to pay. Billo tells him to keep that in mind and keep firm. Buntu then mentions that he didn't feel right about what Billo said at the wedding about tolerating him. Billo tries to mend fences and says she didn't mean it and that she loves him from all of her heart. Buntu seems consoled and leaves.

Runjhun is getting ready in the morning (now dressed in sari) and then remembers her mother's words about the sindoor. She says that she can keep up the pretense of a marriage for her Amma's sake but she can't accept Guddu as her husband. She says that if she doesn't put sindoor her AMma will be hurt, but she can't wear the sindoor that Guddu touched. She says she will wear the sindoor but one that hasn't been touched by Guddu. She adorns her sindoor, and as she adorns her sindoor, Mittho and Kalsanwali call her.

Mittho and Kalsanwali are yelling loudly for Runjhun which wakes up Guddu and he yells at them for shouting so early in the morning (sindoor is already working 😆). He says first of al he didn't sleep well at all last night and now they woke him up with their incessant noise. Mittho tells him to go back to sleep, and they won't yell anymore.

Guddu calls Mittho closer and tells her that he's not her father's servant that he will sleep when she tells him to and get up when she yells. He tells her to make breakfast for him, and he wants it within five minutres or he will make her beautiful face unrecognizable. He then calls Kalsanwali and tells her to bring Vishnu Pandey in front of him.

Kalsanwali says that she can't do that as Vishnu has left for Kanpur but gave the arrangements to Rajju. Mittho curses Kalsanwali for useing her excuse and then says that Rajju had some emergency regarding the business and he had to leave early.

Guddu is angry and tells them that he not a football that they are kicking him from one to another, and passing him down. He tells them that he is using his mouth now but if they don't give him his money he will be soon using his hands and leg and using them as football. Mittho says that Rajju left all the arrangements with Buntu. Billo denies it. She says Buntu isn't in the house, but Buntu chooses to walk down and asks Billo for a button on his shirt. Guddu grabs Buntu by his collar and asks him for the money.

Buntu tells Guddu to let him down so he can talk. Guddu lets go of Buntu. He says that he's made the money arrangement and he promises on the head of Billo. Guddu wraps his arm around Buntu and calls him Billo's pet and tells him to give him is money and get Vishnu.

Amma interrupts the love fest and asks what the matter is and why is there so much noise. Mittho says that Guddu is angry because of last night they didn't make proper arrangements for his sleeping and now no one offered him breakfast in the morning. Amma says that if they treat him like this of course he will get angry. She tells Guddu she will take care of it. She calls Runjhun. Runjhun walks and looks at Guddu then both avoid each other's eyes. Runjhun serves breakfast for Guddu. Amma tells Runjhun to sit down and she sits on the farthest end away from Guddu. Amma says she will make arrangements of a room for him, and leaves. Guddu is tapping his fingers as he looks at Runjhun then looks away. Runjhun wrings her hand in her lap and looks at Guddu from the corner of her eye avoiding his gaze.

Precap: The Mahan Ji tells Amma that now both Runjhun and Guddu have to ask for blessing for their married life. Amma tells Chachi to untie the knot. Guddu thinks that chachi untied the know but no one can untie the hatred he has for Runjhun in his heart.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! I did not think the morning would come so quickly. 😆
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update! I loves the way Guddu deals with the mami! That is the best part! 😆

Runjhun is looking so pretty in sari as newly bride.. 😊

Am so overjoyed!! For GunJun's scene...
Edited by Prabhkallu - 13 years ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG! That last scene I gotta see! 😃
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah!

That was funny (referring to the comment u put in brackets :-))

Liked Bantu voicing his displeasure to Billo in however meek way he could. Atleast he said!

The next morning scene with G & Mamis must have been nice.

Tell me ... how was the stare between R&G ? Full-full angry .. or khahin thoda sa ..zaara-sa bhi pyaar dekha? (I know R is super bugged ... but still... since, you watched the scene 😉 Similarly what abt G? kuch-kuch??😆)
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update----------------- Runjhun looking really beautiful in this simple saree,The update is still keeping glued to see what next.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the fab update :)
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
txs4update!!

WOW!!! R looked simply beautiful!!  No other words.  She looked so beautiful!!!  It was her decision to put the sindoor back.  Guddu will not get his money, now.  Bantu needs to think again about the Billo remark.  He should just go an grab her jewels & give them to G.  AMMA is the BEST!!!
Love her telling G she'll take care of him.  All he needs is to go to AMMA & let Amma knw he needs money for his Ma's surgery.  & reveal to AMMA that Vishnu was the one who hired him.  But I don't think thats going to happen so soon.  
ALL R's scenes are outstanding today.  She says she does not believe in this dhokebaaz shaadi.  Good for her!!!
By the way, I did not get why he is sooo filled with hatred towards her, he knows how evil the Pandeys are....I knw of all their past interactions, but this much hatred is a bit offff....i think,....
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Wafah ... 

Loved the 'Sindoor ka kamaal' today ... G talking to the 3 witches in their own language ..  😆 ... I'm sooooo glad he asked Mitto to make breakfast for him ... well not asked ... he ORDERED .😆. 😆 😆 ... I was sooo worried he'll yell at R and make her do "Pati Seva" ....

Like Bee ... I'm glad Bantu confronted Billo about her careless remark yesterday ... good way to go Bantu !

And  R ... MY God .... she looked beautiful .... simple and stunning at the same time ... I dont know how  ! I just couldn't take my eyes off her ....

Neither could a 'gentleman' who goes by the name "Guddu Shukla " ... 😉 ..... he finally had to tear his gaze away ...

I think he didn't expect  R to accept the marriage and come down dressed like a married woman ... she stumped him there ! 

And Amma was lovable .... she calls G 'beta' and assures him that she'll take care of him from now on .... and there def was guilt in G's eyes ..... I'm glad .... G is slowly getting back in my good books . .. 😆

And finally the scene of the day .... R serving breakfast for G .... she does it most  unwillingly and G looks quite ashamed at the royal treatment he's being given by Amma .... Amma leaves the two together ....and they look away from each other ....

Bee ... FYI .... there's def something diff in G look now .... nit 'kuch-kuch' ... but he seems to be looking at her in a new light now ... though R steadfastly refuses to look at him, and makes it amply clear that she wishes she was anywhere but there ! 😆

All in all loved the epi !

@ Eclipse ... I agree with you ... G's hatred seems unwarranted to me too .... Initially when she sent him to prison with false charges it was understandable  .... now it really does seem a bit off ! 
Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks wafah.

I loved today Episode...
Rhunjhun was beautiful in saree...and the way guddu looked rhunjhun when she comes out from her room....😍😍
Amma has completely changed overnight...Guudu beta,Jhamai babu....lol