India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why this fuss over phone bill? (Page 3)

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Kokila according to Nani is supposed to be moulding,training Rashi into being a good bahu ...
Kokila is doing that by the way and means she knows.

Kokila is very authoritative in her character so that shouldn't come as a surprise that she acts in this manner.

However money in today's day and age is not relative to anyone .Kokila feels this is a sheer waste of money and shes fully entitled to feel as such.
Once the training is over Rashi can go and make 6000 worth of calls ,which she no doubt will.
The biggest difference between Kokilas behaviour to Gopi from Rashi is that she actually wants Gopi to be the pinaccle of the household.
She wants to be proud of her 'meri Gopi bahu' and she goes out of her way to pronounce that Gopi can cope with household chores.

So what if they have money... its still someone's hard earned money - even the richest people in the world dont throw their money wastefully so that's not an acceptable to anyone.

Anyone who thinks they are entitled to waste money needs to be taught a lesson in being frugal so Kokila did the right thing...

and why  should anyone be so concerned for the personal rights of a person like Rashi who is down right malicious,scheming, and heartless ..how many times has she caused Gopi to be in pain?

What goes around comes around ! No tears lost here for Rashi  getting a taste of her own medicine.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rsingingCaramelxxevadrusha4003suk19avivakirkANJ4

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

There are people out there that run their house on Rs.3000 a month...................and this MaHaRaNi just blew it on the phone, talking to WHO?? her Mom, who doesn't live so far away and comes to visit very often (too oftenConfused)............as for Koki dictating duties to Rashi and making her feel like a maid.............Well Koki did the same dictating to Gopi, she was actually even called a maid by her dear husband Ahem...............so Rashi shouldn't feel so bad (plus the truth hurts LOL)..............Modi's do have lots of money, but they actually have a REALLY GOOD principle of Life......YOU DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON UNNECESSARY THINGS. Little or a lot of money, money is still money, and when its made with hard work, one should respect it and use it wisely, not like your Dear RAshi!!!! Jake you have a really bad argument here.......you won't win.....LOL

Yes Taral, I agree with you.I remember jigar telling rashi about the difference in spending money unnecessarily.Many billionares in America live a frugal life.Money doesn't grow on trees. Maharani was living a life of ease throughout her life & making Gopi's life a hell. She needs to get some of her own bitter medicine back. In India the dirt & grime sometimes doesn't come off easily & u have to wash it by hand. In Kerala we have a rock kind of a thing where u wash grimy stuff.One day God forbid u don't have servants  to do stuff you have to do it yourself. Koki u are a good teacher.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxrusha4003ANJ4suk19-Nafisa-

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
she spent 3000 on the phone and 5000 on her beauty package and thats not wasteful?
even worse she stole it from the household spending money ...if she wants to spend the money then go earn it 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxrusha4003suk19avivakirkANJ4

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
LOL Cake Uncle just think agar Raashi ko daanth na parti toh Gopi ko makeover kaise milta? kuch toh socha karo na yaar LOL 
avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
she spent 3000 on the phone and 5000 on her beauty package and thats not wasteful?
even worse she stole it from the household spending money ...if she wants to spend the money then go earn it 

You're absolutely right. I agree with you.I am not against the idea of splurging once in a while but blowing it everytime??????Rashi is so beautiful . Instead of going to beauty parlours she should learn lessons of love, duty , caring for others  especially Jigar & Hetal instead of dikhawa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelxxANJ4

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I have not posted here for a long long time ... but today .... I was HAPPY .... to see Rashi at the receiving end ...

I DO NOT agree that what Koki did was right ... 

And it's not a question of money .....but

a  selfish person like Raashi, who can only think of malicious plots to make others miserable,  doesn't deserve any consideration ..... PERIOD ! 

You reap what you sow ! 

Edited by rusha4003 - 16 March 2011 at 10:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelxxavivakirkANJ4

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

I have not posted here for a long long time ... but today .... I was HAPPY .... to see Rashi at the receiving end ...

I DO NOT agree that what Koki did was right ... 

And it's not a question of money .....but

a  selfish person like Raashi, who can only think of malicious plots to make others miserable,  doesn't deserve any consideration ..... PERIOD ! 

You reap what you sow ! 

Agreed the money aspect is secondary but was great to see Rashi fall flat on her face 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirkANJ4

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
for someone who could not afford a mobile talking for 3000 is too much. more over, is rashi some Ceo or head of a department. nothing like that. she had spend 3000 to talk with her mother and plan the downfall of gopi and koki, for this the money is too much. and for the parlor atleast you metion it to your mother  before going. also rashi has paid 5000 not only for her but also for urmi. it is like robing peter to pay paul.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelxxavivakirkANJ4-Nafisa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index