Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
she spent 3000 on the phone and 5000 on her beauty package and thats not wasteful?
even worse she stole it from the household spending money ...if she wants to spend the money then go earn it 

You're absolutely right. I agree with you.I am not against the idea of splurging once in a while but blowing it everytime??????Rashi is so beautiful . Instead of going to beauty parlours she should learn lessons of love, duty , caring for others  especially Jigar & Hetal instead of dikhawa.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have not posted here for a long long time ... but today .... I was HAPPY .... to see Rashi at the receiving end ...

I DO NOT agree that what Koki did was right ... 

And it's not a question of money .....but

a  selfish person like Raashi, who can only think of malicious plots to make others miserable,  doesn't deserve any consideration ..... PERIOD ! 

You reap what you sow ! 

Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

I have not posted here for a long long time ... but today .... I was HAPPY .... to see Rashi at the receiving end ...

I DO NOT agree that what Koki did was right ... 

And it's not a question of money .....but

a  selfish person like Raashi, who can only think of malicious plots to make others miserable,  doesn't deserve any consideration ..... PERIOD ! 

You reap what you sow ! 

Agreed the money aspect is secondary but was great to see Rashi fall flat on her face 
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for someone who could not afford a mobile talking for 3000 is too much. more over, is rashi some Ceo or head of a department. nothing like that. she had spend 3000 to talk with her mother and plan the downfall of gopi and koki, for this the money is too much. and for the parlor atleast you metion it to your mother  before going. also rashi has paid 5000 not only for her but also for urmi. it is like robing peter to pay paul.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@avivakirk
are you telling me beautiful gals dont go to beauty parlour. C'mon, even in kerala every corner got atleast one parlour.. And gals spent thousands there.. Not only rich gals but also poor ones.. Indian life style is very different from western.. And beauty parlour is a fashion statement now! All in all, i hate the way kokila treat the vaus.. Urmila is evil and everybody accepts that.. But she is supposed to be the gud one, but she is also full of flaws.. There is no where written that evil can be corrected by evil.. Instead of treat Rashi like a trash, there are other ways of changing her..
MARHABAA thumbnail
Kokila sees right through Rashi ... when Rashi mends her ways maybe she will be treated differently HOWEVER  dont think thats going to happen very soon seeing as shes rotten to the core.๐Ÿ˜‰

She doesnt want to do anything for her inlaws family BUT shes happy to take n take n take from them...
no matter how many trips she makes to the beauty salon its going to be near sheer impossible to hid the evil from within ๐Ÿ˜›
Sona85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We all know 3000 shouldn't be too much for Modis but don't forget she is the bahu of the house. There is a difference in sasural and maika. She should act like a bahu instead of Maharani plus i think her husband make less money than Ahem, and who in the world gets a paulor package for 5000. LOL
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kokila was right think about it rashi said she saved the money from housekeeping , so if she saved the money from housekeeping does that mean she has the right to spend it, its not hers to spend it can be put towards next month quoter.    If rashi maharani wants to spend that kinda of money then first earn it then she has the right to  say its was hers.

Being rich doesnt mean you spend spend spend because you never know when the tables can turn.  rich today n tomorrow poor isnt that what happened after the stock markets crashed.

Jake bro going to the beauty palour we have no problem with but when it is done sneakly  n with money that dont belong to you then you have a problem  for 8 days let kokila  sort out rashi.   everything that kokila does to  rashi it is well deserved you forget what her n her mother did to gopi on days that were suppose to be auspicious.  
kereisha33 thumbnail
you can bet she is paying for her mum phone bill as well. and 5000 for parlour come on itdont costthat much rashie need to now the value of money and not because the modi are rich it take a lot of hard work to earn,
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kereisha33

you can bet she is paying for her mum phone bill as well. and 5000 for parlour come on itdont costthat much rashie need to now the value of money and not because the modi are rich it take a lot of hard work to earn,

so now whose going to pay urmila phone bill now n her aruna facial๐Ÿ˜†