Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
RBO  coudnt do to justice to role of sam ,see its trps went down again,😆but i m happy for her by the way what hapend to their love story.

i love tht she got a better show...RBO was a mistake 😆 [=ROFL)nd thnkgod she corrected it....nd also i thnk god we hve been spared from the torture....

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

bye bye gal......dont cme back
 srry fr being mean......lol

yup bye bye to ROTTEN RBO...thankgod...we spared lot of quakes while watching this crap..eevrytime that bee 's face the lead actrees came on..always wanna blow the Tv surface..thank god mera tv bacch now no longer have to get bad things again...thnks priyanka for leaving RBO...R B O means for me - RAAKH BANTI ODHNI...🤣😆
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Girls:

Keep to the topic and there is no need to past snide remarks.

If you like or don't like an actress is your choice but it doesn't give you the right to be mean.

Neetu_PB_Lover:

Looking at your warning level % I am sure you understand and know what the rules of IF are and  you yet again are breaking them. It would be nice if you refrain from commenting in a derogatory way. This is last warning on this forum(RBO) if I see a remark of that sort again by you.. your warning level will be raised(yet again!)

I donot want any more snide comments. Keep to the topic and keep it healthy.

Thanks.

Veena.

RBO Dev Team.

KrazEee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ah so that's where Sam went!

well, good for her...😛

Originally posted by: -Veena-

Neetu_PB_Lover:

Looking at your warning level % I am sure you understand and know what the rules of IF are and  you yet again are breaking them. It would be nice if you refrain from commenting in a derogatory way. This is last warning on this forum(RBO) if I see a remark of that sort again by you.. your warning level will be raised(yet again!)

I donot want any more snide comments. Keep to the topic and keep it healthy.

Thanks.

Veena.

RBO Dev Team.

u know very well why i said tht...nd its only after my reply where this warning came...where was it when the first remark was made....i know my warning level nd also i know tht i cant wait for mods for a longer time....nd its always hard to ignore such comments.........

u can do wht u want.......but if i find such insulting remarks on priyanka again......her fans won't be going to be quite either

thankyou
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

yup bye bye to ROTTEN RBO...thankgod...we spared lot of quakes while watching this crap..eevrytime that bee 's face the lead actrees came on..always wanna blow the Tv surface..thank god mera tv bacch now no longer have to get bad things again...thnks priyanka for leaving RBO...R B O means for me - RAAKH BANTI ODHNI...🤣😆

very good answer you gave ,now she wont dare to speak like that about priyanka.