..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
None another than GURU. In the past 2 days he hardly spoke anything. He expressed every thing with his drop of tears and with his silence. So i say he is a king in expressing the emotions in the silence pattern. Now that is hard job for any actor who is not strong in his basics. I proudly say i am a fan for the Gorgeous Actor in the earth.

Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post veenaπŸ‘,u r absolutely right.
Mg777 thumbnail
I second you.......veena di
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Agree...

He Is Super Talented Man..πŸ‘

His Expressions r Mind Blowing...

Love Him Sooooooo Much..❀️

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Veena totally with you - I can say with utmost confidence that in the small screen Gurmeet is the best, and the MOST expressive actor today! He is a complete package. And I have seen many act. There are many who come close... but no one can reach and surpass the level of acting skills this guy has... I am a proud Maan Lover too!!!!!
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dtri

Veena totally with you - I can say with utmost confidence that in the small screen Gurmeet is the best, and the MOST expressive actor today! He is a complete package. And I have seen many act. There are many who come close... but no one can reach and surpass the level of acting skills this guy has... I am a proud Maan Lover too!!!!!

loved what u said.and yes,i hv also seen many act,in fact probably all of them,i hv been watching serials since i don't know when...and hv seen all the actors and actresses.definitely,no one from the present can match him,and from the past a few names do cm in my mind but not one of them was a cmplt package like GC is and none of them had the ability to express so subtly as GC does.
Edited by ria_sengupta - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ria_sengupta

loved what u said.and yes,i hv also seen many act,in fact probably all of them,i hv been watching serials since i don't know when...and hv seen all the actors and actresses.definitely,no one from the present can match him,and from the past a few names do cm in my mind but not one of them was a cmplt package like GC is and none of them had the ability to express so subtly as GC does.

You are right.. every time we think we have seen him do everything on screen, he comes in and surprises you with never been seen before expressions or gestures that you go gaga over him all over again... the chart just keeps getting sketched in the up direction.. it's amazing to see something fresh come from him all the time. His timings are impeccable. And I LOVE that about him!!!
Mg777 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dtri

You are right.. every time we think we have seen him do everything on screen, he comes in and surprises you with never been seen before expressions or gestures that you go gaga over him all over again... the chart just keeps getting sketched in the up direction.. it's amazing to see something fresh come from him all the time. His timings are impeccable. And I LOVE that about him!!!

Omg...
Here's the convo going on about my GC and I am not here.
how come...anyways...now I am here......n now i will not let you talk abt him alone haan...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ofcourse aiss mein kuchi shaak hae???
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is always harder to show pain and grief without tears and words . as usual GC did an incredible job. Very natural portrayal of grief for a man