New Promo..!! Maha Episode

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Saturday Maha Episode..!!
Everyone is Having fun playing Holi..After that Suhana is running behind Meena...and then She Faints..!! ðŸ˜²

Cancer Track on the Way..!! ðŸ˜­

Will try to post Link..!!
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou dear for sharing, do you have the link please?
cutyv thumbnail
i think its not cancer track ! as before also i heard somewhere that they are not going to have the cancer track in SGP like they had in the bengali version ! i think its the baby track they were talking about in SBS
guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I hope so too. I really hope it is the baby track. Contrary to what many people on this forum think, I don't think a cancer track is needed to show the depth of Sushaan's love. There are so many other upheavals in day-to-day married life which can be shown. This will also keep the USP of the show-closeness to real life-intact. In fact, a baby track might be a better way to show it. Simple things like the nervousness and fear of the huge upcoming responsibility, getting cold feet and thinking one is not yet ready for it, handling mood swings in pregnancy, scans, delivery and the chaos thereafter...I think that is enough excitement to test Sushaan's love. I, for one, DONT WANT TO SEE CANCER TRACK AND PREFER THE BABY TRACK.
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I also would prefer the baby track.. the cancer track i will not be able to see. couples do not need such a dramatic incident to bring them closer.. smaller everyday things bring people closer together. Cancer is a very serious disease... ive lost someone closest to me to the disease.. i would not be able to watch the cancer track
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.. I saw the promo..

It is cancer track or baby track... I don't want now any of this track.. I am thinking may be it is nok-chok of suhana as she wanted to catch meena.. Don't understand what the CVS will do.. on Mahaepisode..

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't know which track...But she would vomit rite....if it was the baby track..!!!
So i think sorry to say...Cancer Track..!!
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Cancer Track is on the way😭
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I DONT WANT CANCER TRACK TO HAPPEN Edited by meenakshi_16 - 13 years ago
mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but in todayz episode, did u notice that rano said-aur bahut jald dadi bhi ban jaungi...to m scared dat it will be the baby track.