Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~ll~Welcome Mahapurush of the Week~*~Saaz~*~ll~ (Page 18)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Oh Saazy you poor babyOuch.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@May
Now you shall also get a hug.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

[QUOTE=saaaz]

I am not liking this discrimination.
Kahe ka discrimination??? hug na dena ka...lady..unhone hug diya, maine liya...FAIR hi FAIR

* Deep, depressing thoughts about life and people*
Kaisa depressing thoughts...mere ko bhi bahut aate hai...chal baithke saath mein discuss karte hain

I shall pack my bags and go.
haila...where were you when Jess asked what to take before going out...agar tu wahan hoti...tho main bol saktee the na...ki BAG!!!!

Thank you for the facts.
Very cute and cool they were.
*sniff*

Welcome....
Acha suno, agar janne ka faisla kar hi chuke ho....tho ek hug tho leti jaao...
Woh bhi tight squishy walla.....meri taraf se....Hug  with dher saara pyar....aur bahut saare flying kisses....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutejparker-SYS--Deepali-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by -SYS-

[QUOTE=saaaz]

I am not liking this discrimination.
Kahe ka discrimination??? hug na dena ka...lady..unhone hug diya, maine liya...FAIR hi FAIR
Ever heard of doing something for the sake of doing it?Like giving hugs to nice people just because they exist.ESPECIALLY when giving hug to all other random people

* Deep, depressing thoughts about life and people*
Kaisa depressing thoughts...mere ko bhi bahut aate hai...chal baithke saath mein discuss karte hain
Nah I'll pass.Discussing depressing thoughts might lead to extreme depression.Resulting in me going back to anti-depressants.Very nasty pills they are.

I shall pack my bags and go.
haila...where were you when Jess asked what to take before going out...agar tu wahan hoti...tho main bol saktee the na...ki BAG!!!!
Now you poking fun at me.Might be tempted to take one of those nasty pills after all.Hmm.

Thank you for the facts.
Very cute and cool they were.
*sniff*

Welcome....
Acha suno, agar janne ka faisla kar hi chuke ho....tho ek hug tho leti jaao...
Woh bhi tight squishy walla.....meri taraf se....Hug  with dher saara pyar....aur bahut saare flying kisses....
Too late
Too little
Shall now be politely distant from now on
Or distantly polite.
Very appropriate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute-Deepali-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
hahahahah Saaz.. doing good. ... doing good i see..

Love all your answers..
I guess you are grilled enough for me to post my set of questions now..LOL...

BTW....
Loveddddddd your 'trust fund' answer! LOL!... tell me moraa!!! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkersaaaz-Deepali-

splindia09 Groupbie
splindia09
splindia09

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Hi Saaz,

This is Sangita here. You understand Marathi right? So first of all

Abhindanan (for being the MOTW)  ani Hardik Shubhechha (for answering all these questions)

Not very active on the forum, but thought since you're married I'd ask you a question. I know you're a working mom, so won't torture you much.

My very simple question

What does your hubby think of KT? Embarrassed

My hubby had the choiciest words for Harshad Chopra Angry(won't mention those here, highly inappropriate for the young ones in the forum) just because I thought he was such a cutie pie.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailsaaazjparkertvrasika-Veena--Deepali-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by splindia09

Hi Saaz,

This is Sangita here. You understand Marathi right? So first of all

Abhindanan (for being the MOTW)  ani Hardik Shubhechha (for answering all these questions)

hey Sangita....Thanks ga... aaani tula Welcome...Welcome...to the forum..

Not very active on the forum, but thought since you're married I'd ask you a question. I know you're a working mom, so won't torture you much. tumhala kashaala laaj...tumhi pan kara majha khoop beizzatti and tarture....please don;t hold back...

My very simple question

What does your hubby think of KT? Embarrassed

Actually to be very honest, I don;t crush on KT much or for that matter any current Tv actor..my crush is Anand Goradiya the dialogue writer of this show...or ex writer.. dialogue writer of Golden RBO...I fell in love with RBO because of its writing...Aaai shappath...mala kuthe hi disla na tho Anand Goradiya....me kay karsheel mala pann mahit nahin...Shashtang namaskar karoon..gal var pappi denar me...hubby will take me to him, after I tell him that is...

coming to which...hubby?...uss bechare ko tho kuch bhi pata nahin...usse lagta hai ki I am on some forum to kill time when he is travelling, and some hindi shows ka forum it is,...bas..bechara...usko bolungee tho woh ek information bureau ban jaayega...kaun?  kaisa? kyon? kabhi? vaghera vaghera....phir mooh phulaake baithega.....sulk the whole day!!!...hey bhagwaan!!!...pooch mat...phir  mannane ka jima mera...time kidhar hai, mereko forum se fursat kahan...??,,,

My hubby had the choiciest words for Harshad Chopra Angry(won't mention those here, highly inappropriate for the young ones in the forum) just because I thought he was such a cutie pie.

How cute is your hubby? Aata tu mala sang...don;t you like it when he curses...seriously tell me, it makes you happy na...phir tabhi tereko lagta hai na...ki... Harshad!! kaun Harshad?? cutie pie tho tera hubby hai!!...hai na!!! Big smile

Post more often re...cute question it was...made me think of my hubby,,,brought a smile to my face!!! 

Chal usko phone lagaati hoon....tere wale ko nahi be....Mine's.....

Edited by saaaz - 18 March 2011 at 5:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

splindia09sweetsutenk.mail-SYS-adventure_gurl-Deepali-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Congrats Saaaz....
Thanks Gaayu

Just two questions from me.

Do you watch/follow TV soaps in other regional languages in India? If so, what do you think about them, in comparison to Hindi daily soaps? 
I used to watch quite a bit of television at one point, friends from bombay would send me links...I have watched telugu, tamil , marathi and some bengali.....even used to watch some urdu ones on E Urdu.....frankly speaking most of the stuff is the same...but recently I think Marathi has gotten better and also Bengali. I don't get much time now...and the south ones are way too LOUD for me...but must admit, have not caught up with much in recent times...but I still catch hold of regional music...that I have not stopped...

Is television: female as cinema:male? Your thoughts. Smile
..am not really sure...in the sense whether most movies have male protaginists versus women being the case on television. I think on movies, it is mixed and a huge credit for that goes to the rise of multiplex ...a multiplex allows movie makers to expirement becos of the varied audience it can reach...so for every say Tees Maar Khan or wotever Kjo movie out there...there is a Wake-up Sid or a Jab we met...where the protaganist could have been either the guy or gal or both....so multiplex opened that market for such stories to be told....on television it has begun to happen....when YRF starts to experiment, there is a good chance for more varied concepts where protagonists can be both or shifted from what happens currently...it is my firm belief that Indian television is on a curve or crossroads of sorts...we need a few more companies like YRF who are willing to put money in a mixed bag ..once it happens in more channels...quality is going to definitely step in...

Edited by saaaz - 18 March 2011 at 10:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute-SYS-tvrasika-Deepali-

Go to top