Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Oye! Kya Oye...Oye my foot!!! 

U better do my next task warna I'll un-like u! πŸ€£

Ok next Task and this is trickier and the best type! isme best kis angle se dikh raha hai tumhe??? mere liye to yeh darawna type lag raha hai...

Task 2:

1. Democracy- How should it work on IF and in RBO. If you were chosen to be the president then how would you rule IF or RBO, strictly there!
KYA???? It is not a democracy right now? yeh le....main challi...
no rules...no regulations...khulla chod do....sabki bhadaas utarne do....sab ek doosre ko maarne do....full on!!! CVs dekhke...boklane do...
Okay seriously,,,end of the day this is a chat room about the show...we would like to believe that we make a difference to the way CVs think...but in reality, they treat this space as an additional PR strategy...come here ask for suggestions, make us feel that we were heard, but finally go and do what they want....that is classic politics...it happens everywhere and happens here too...in my view RBO forum...and I have lurked in many forums to tell you this....is one of the most sophisticated places ever...A lot of us don;t see eye to eye on everything but we have established common ground very well...and when it was needed we have all come together to support, some of us disagreed, some try to stop others, some leave, some come back,,,but we all wanted one thing...a good show...and my dear, all of the above is what a democracy is..SO I would let it be....the way it is...

2. Pick your 5 fav. people from IF and find them a picture of dress and prepare them for a date!
Arrey yaar baaki logon pe taras khao..../mere pe tho khaane se rahee... dude!!!...I have very bad taste in dressing....most of the times, I am in jeans and kurta......

3. I have a date with KT (my dream) describe it for me!
Why do you want some one else to write your dreams...apne sapne khud likho...aur sakaar karo...wah! wah! wah! Saaz tujhe tho .... pata nahi...kya hona chahiye tha!!! self congo shongo kar....rooji dear..write your own dreams and make them come true!!

4. Write one yasharan scene that you have noticed and liked so far. I am talking about the scenes the way I see them not the way you see them (in disguise of Shanak)
DUDE!!! Seriously...I have no clue what this means...I swear....and I know I am in some minority here....but dude...I don't even understand this yasharan thing re baba....

5. Assign numbers to 10 members of IF and explain why
First explain why do I have to do this??? No seriously...why???

6. Assign a fictional character to 10 IF members and explain why
Hello...we are on an online chat room...for all you know all the members here are fictional characters...and this forum is an alternate universe...just think about it...and let me know what your thoughts are and why?

7. write an OS related to Ice-cream and Shanak. so create a scene.
A hot Bombay afternoon, In an extremely crowded ice-cream cafe -

Shaan: I cannot believe ki tumhe rum and raisin pasand nahin...
Natasha: Shaan, come off it...yeh argument kar kar karke main thakk gayee hoon
Shaan: Rum and Raisin is heaven yaar....
Nat: Can we talk about something else?
Shaan: Lekin kyun, I am ordering two...
Nat: Nahin, I said I want mango and please order that...
Shaan: (to the person behind the counter) Excuse me, one mango and one scoop rum and raisin
Counter: Actually, rum and raisin andar se leke aana padega sir aur there is a huge line...could you wait???
Shaan: Of course...rum and raisin ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon

seated while Nat eats her mango icecream...
Nat: Are you sure, you dont want my mango?
Shaan: pagal ho gaye ho kya? Main apna rum and raisin ke liye wait karoonga and just to let you know, share bhi nahi karne walla....

he glances outside the cafe to see a girl in a pink churidhar arguing with a guy ...she is so animated and he seems to be cajoling her...and then suddenly she smiles the most enchanted smile he has ever seen...

Khanak: Lekin usne kaha na  ki sirf do minute lagenge...to tumhe itni jaldi kyun hai?
Suraj: Maine tumse pehle kahan tha, ki mujhe meeting pe jaana hai, mere paas time nahin hai,, lekin tum ho ke jo tum chahti wohi hona hai...
Khanak: Dekhiye...mere... ice cream ke baare mein kuch mat kehna...
Suraj: haan pata hai baba....(holds her pointed finger)
and she smiles the most enchanted smile he has ever seen....and they both enter the cafe...

only for the whole cafe to hear....."ONE RUM AND RAISIN"

Shaan rushes to the counter...passing through the crowds of girls and boys and aunties and uncles and kids and balloons and ice cream cups and cones and colors and fragrances from various ice cream flavours.....

gives a flirting smile to the girl behind the counter and holds on the cup of rum and raisin simultaneously only to realise his fingers are entangled into a set of soft fingers and a bangle touches his pulse...teasing it....

He looks up into the eyes of the girl with the most enchanted smile he has ever seen....

8. Write a Hot honeymoon Shanak OS.
Hello please to be reading my last SS...has not one but two in them...thank you

9. You are a lawyer well I want you to apply the lawyer terms to RBO and explain why. Trick is make it funny
Sorrie...what???????????????????????/

10. Write an OS on your hair!🀣
Is chaand jaise mukhde ko encapsulate kare
Yeh zulf hain ya raat 
aur us par yeh taare...

bewakoof....yeh taare nahin...dandruff hain!!!

Ok done for now!!!

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
@May....thanks re for your concern....shall PM you a hug...nahin tho SYS is going to kill me....don;t mind....

@Veena....HIT ME!!!!

@SYS....

Aaoge Jab Tum Saajna
Angana phool khilege
Barsega saawan, barsega saawan
Jhoom jhoom ke

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is ONE MOTW ... Jo Rooooj par bhi bhaaaari padne wali hain !!!!!!

Saaz ke Alag Andaaz !!!!!! 

Superb answerss gurl .... I cant stop laughing ..... Hahahahahahhahahhaa !!!!!! Keep up the sarcasm and the endearing Humour !!!!

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks Saaaz.

I don't have access to any regional channel except Tamil and Telugu and I also find the daily soaps too loud.

Agree with u abt TV. I also think it is at an interesting point. It can only get better.
-Deepali- thumbnail

hahaha..saaazy..very nice OS  on your hairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saaaz

1. Democracy- How should it work on IF and in RBO. If you were chosen to be the president then how would you rule IF or RBO, strictly there!
KYA???? It is not a democracy right now? yeh le....main challi...
no rules...no regulations...khulla chod do....sabki bhadaas utarne do....sab ek doosre ko maarne do....full on!!! CVs dekhke...boklane do...
Okay seriously,,,end of the day this is a chat room about the show...we would like to believe that we make a difference to the way CVs think...but in reality, they treat this space as an additional PR strategy...come here ask for suggestions, make us feel that we were heard, but finally go and do what they want....that is classic politics...it happens everywhere and happens here too...in my view RBO forum...and I have lurked in many forums to tell you this....is one of the most sophisticated places ever...A lot of us don;t see eye to eye on everything but we have established common ground very well...and when it was needed we have all come together to support, some of us disagreed, some try to stop others, some leave, some come back,,,but we all wanted one thing...a good show...and my dear, all of the above is what a democracy is..SO I would let it be....the way it is...

I loved your answer Saazy...it was too good! especially the CVs part...and the way you put it together was superb!

2. Pick your 5 fav. people from IF and find them a picture of dress and prepare them for a date!
Arrey yaar baaki logon pe taras khao..../mere pe tho khaane se rahee... dude!!!...I have very bad taste in dressing....most of the times, I am in jeans and kurta......

yeh Kya tha? No i want u do the task and do any clothes that you can think of! find me pics!!!

3. I have a date with KT (my dream) describe it for me!
Why do you want some one else to write your dreams...apne sapne khud likho...aur sakaar karo...wah! wah! wah! Saaz tujhe tho .... pata nahi...kya hona chahiye tha!!! self congo shongo kar....rooji dear..write your own dreams and make them come true!!

lmao...no i want to hear how u imagine it...πŸ˜†

4. Write one yasharan scene that you have noticed and liked so far. I am talking about the scenes the way I see them not the way you see them (in disguise of Shanak)
DUDE!!! Seriously...I have no clue what this means...I swear....and I know I am in some minority here....but dude...I don't even understand this yasharan thing re baba....

arre meaning mere walla analysis...u know how i do it...like post SR scene when he did that masti by carrying yashu...

5. Assign numbers to 10 members of IF and explain why
First explain why do I have to do this??? No seriously...why???

coz i wanna know how u come up with those numbers...its fun...πŸ˜†

6. Assign a fictional character to 10 IF members and explain why
Hello...we are on an online chat room...for all you know all the members here are fictional characters...and this forum is an alternate universe...just think about it...and let me know what your thoughts are and why?

yeh task toh karni hi karni hogi! idk and i don't care!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

7. write an OS related to Ice-cream and Shanak. so create a scene.
A hot Bombay afternoon, In an extremely crowded ice-cream cafe -

Shaan: I cannot believe ki tumhe rum and raisin pasand nahin...
Natasha: Shaan, come off it...yeh argument kar kar karke main thakk gayee hoon
Shaan: Rum and Raisin is heaven yaar....
Nat: Can we talk about something else?
Shaan: Lekin kyun, I am ordering two...
Nat: Nahin, I said I want mango and please order that...
Shaan: (to the person behind the counter) Excuse me, one mango and one scoop rum and raisin
Counter: Actually, rum and raisin andar se leke aana padega sir aur there is a huge line...could you wait???
Shaan: Of course...rum and raisin ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon

seated while Nat eats her mango icecream...
Nat: Are you sure, you dont want my mango?
Shaan: pagal ho gaye ho kya? Main apna rum and raisin ke liye wait karoonga and just to let you know, share bhi nahi karne walla....

he glances outside the cafe to see a girl in a pink churidhar arguing with a guy ...she is so animated and he seems to be cajoling her...and then suddenly she smiles the most enchanted smile he has ever seen...

Khanak: Lekin usne kaha na  ki sirf do minute lagenge...to tumhe itni jaldi kyun hai?
Suraj: Maine tumse pehle kahan tha, ki mujhe meeting pe jaana hai, mere paas time nahin hai,, lekin tum ho ke jo tum chahti wohi hona hai...
Khanak: Dekhiye...mere... ice cream ke baare mein kuch mat kehna...
Suraj: haan pata hai baba....(holds her pointed finger)
and she smiles the most enchanted smile he has ever seen....and they both enter the cafe...

only for the whole cafe to hear....."ONE RUM AND RAISIN"

Shaan rushes to the counter...passing through the crowds of girls and boys and aunties and uncles and kids and balloons and ice cream cups and cones and colors and fragrances from various ice cream flavours.....

gives a flirting smile to the girl behind the counter and holds on the cup of rum and raisin simultaneously only to realise his fingers are entangled into a set of soft fingers and a bangle touches his pulse...teasing it....

He looks up into the eyes of the girl with the most enchanted smile he has ever seen....

Haye kya OS hai...can u continue this to another SS of ur style? plz plz plz! continue writing it saazy...this is the only time im tartaring u!πŸ˜†

8. Write a Hot honeymoon Shanak OS.
Hello please to be reading my last SS...has not one but two in them...thank you

No, meri piyas abhi tak nahi bujhi!πŸ˜† get it to meπŸ˜† beside it wasnt a honeymoon, they didn't spend time. lol it doesn't have to be that type of honeymoon...sheesh

9. You are a lawyer well I want you to apply the lawyer terms to RBO and explain why. Trick is make it funny
Sorrie...what???????????????????????/

im not a lawyer but rn't there some set of lawyer terms that are crucial to the law part? i want u to do that here...pick like 5 or somethin

10. Write an OS on your hair!🀣
Is chaand jaise mukhde ko encapsulate kare
Yeh zulf hain ya raat 
aur us par yeh taare...

bewakoof....yeh taare nahin...dandruff hain!!!

This was the best answer! I cracked up so hard...thanks Saazy!!!

Ok finish the unfinished business!!!
-Deepali- thumbnail
Rooj..pl. give to saaz a big os  task..maan hi nahi bhar ta yaar.πŸ˜†
aditee thumbnail
Lovely OS Saaz

Too short...... :-(

Rum and raisin?
Yummy!

Zara aur likhiye
saaaz thumbnail
@rooji --either hot OS and no more tasks including ones you think I have not done or tasks and no more OS.... take your pick!!!...kya bolti tu???

@Aditee....you read it....thaankoooo

@SYS
Acha jee main hugs le aayeee
Maan jaao na....πŸ˜ƒ
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saaaz

@rooji --either hot OS and no more tasks including ones you think I have not done or tasks and no more OS.... take your pick!!!...kya bolti tu???

I don't think I understand you SaazyπŸ˜†