~ll~Welcome Mahapurush of the Week~*~Saaz~*~ll~ - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -SYS-

Are you kidding me about me kidding you??
I didn't even ASK you a question
Gave you FULL autonomy on what you want to write
BUT no.Thankless woman.
Hmph.

@yummy--than grill to saaz now🤣
Originally posted by -SYS-

Are you kidding me about me kidding you??
I didn't even ASK you a question
Gave you FULL autonomy on what you want to write
BUT no.Thankless woman.
Hmph.

DUDE....ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME ABOUT ME KIDDING YOU ABOUT YOU KIDDING ME????

THANKS....is all I can come up with....

Acha Baba shall do the list...but please 10 is the most I can come up with and its going to take awhile...I am at work DYAMMMMEEEEt....I am supposed to be working on a paper in the library room...hey ram!!!
Originally posted by Deepali88

Hi sazy..dil dhoondha ta hai phir vahi fursat ke raat din...  me too love love love that song,,,you like the duet or the solo by Bhupinder???...Gulzar does these masterpieces where he writes a duet and a solo and he turns the lyrics from happy to sad...but keeps the hook line.....FABULOUS!!!.loved the sonng and i think tumhe fursat nahi milegi ab🤗...anyways WHAT THE.....IS THIS???? CHINESE TORTURE...

I  am comes with my stuff😃

1   what is your childhood dream? Kissko yaad hai yaar?
2  what is your favorite thing about yourself? I, Me, Myself
3  what is the stupidest thing you've ever said? too many to choose from
4  what is the stupidest thing you've ever done? too many to choose from
5  what is the thing you want most in this world? to be able to eat as much ice-cream as I can
6  First time u got embarrassed: I don't get embarrassed...I embarrass
7  ur role model: Toyota Hybrid!!!!???
8  Last time u cried? when i lost a friend
9  what is the sweetest thing you've done for someone else? Do I seem like I do 'sweet'?
10 what is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you? Do I seem like someone would do 'sweet' for me?
11   List 5 best things about Khanak not her clothes, not her hair, not her shoes, not her nails, her smile
12.  List 5 best things about Shaan not his banians, not his red shoes, not his ties, not his guitar, his smile
13  List 5 best things about Yashu don;t know Yashu to list 5 best things about her
14  List 5 best things about Karan  don't know KT either
15  sacred of darkness ?? Who? ME? or Yashu or Karan? 
16  Wat do u think about IF?? frankly, I don't think about it much.. if I did I would convince myself not to be so addicted...
17  Would u like to color ur hair ?? Pray WHY?
18   wats ur honest opinion on RBO ?? that it went down the toilet when they decided to take the rock on route and it never revived again
19   wat r u wearing ? clothes.!!!!..DUDE???? What the???? can I report this question????
20   if rbo can be renamed , wat name would u give it ? Kitni Badal Gayee Odhani...starts also with K...bajja daalo CVs ko...
21   Rate the worst actor WHERE????
22   Priyanka, Katrina,Kareena,Deepika,aiswarya YOU MEAN THESE LADIES...how can I? none of them are actors...they are just decent looking women who look really thin, wear hardly any clothes and ham on the big screen
23   Fav break fast ? Uttappam
24   ur gift to ur parents ? My daughter
25  ur fav flower ?  besan ka...love pakoras..
26  u prefer coffee over tea ..both
27  eyes or smile ?..smile that reaches the eyes
28   wats more painful  u hurting someone , or someone hurting u ?... none..
29   did u ever break anyones trust ?...never...does breaking their trust fund count?
30   rate ur self on friendship,loyality, understanding .......... ask my friends, ask my dog, ask me when I am standing!
31    wat kind of books do u read ?.. the ones that have pictures in them to my daughter every night...
32    whom do u miss in this forum ?...my sanity
33    your Fev.. shanak scene... dude...all of GOLDEN RBO...you do know I named it GOLDEN ..not for nothing...
34    your Fav  romantic shanak scene...PICK ANY from Golden RBO
35    your Fav  emotional shanak scene... post proposal & post shower in the poona hotel
36    your Fav cutest shanak scene...Bell Bajao
37    your dreaming shanak scene will you imagine and yet not play till date.. dude..have you read my SS...all of those are scenes they have not played till date...and I hoped they would
38     how do u feel about being MOTW??...that something is going to happen to someone after this and its not good....!!!! I AM SERIOUS!!!
thanks saaz i give few stuff to you pl. give  those answer😃
😃will be come back after you give all answers and dont skip any question😡

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by saaaz

DUDE....ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME ABOUT ME KIDDING YOU ABOUT YOU KIDDING ME????

THANKS....is all I can come up with....

Acha Baba shall do the list...but please 10 is the most I can come up with and its going to take awhile...I am at work DYAMMMMEEEEt....I am supposed to be working on a paper in the library room...hey ram!!!

No worries or hurries
I am Patient Woman.
Calm as a lake.

Okay seriously
This is the easiest thing ever
Like for example 
Random Fact #1:
I am found on IF doing useless things like answering useless questions on useless MOTW thread, while clocking work hours.

See?Simple!

[
6. One thing to keep 'dustbins' away from RBO bribe the director who pets the bins

🤣🤣🤣 you didnot say this..🤣🤣

@embarrassing moment:
Why are those moments during having a babie called embarrassing😕... phhhssttt.. they should be called.. 'under the influence' 🤣

saazy i loved both version..lata-bhupender and solo bhupender..me jab bhi yeh song sunti hoo to jaise
satve asman per ud rahi hoo..masterpies song and gulzar and madan mohan made a great chemistry it
i know you are a great fan of gazal so chosse this one for you😆
and not torture re..have a great fun notithing else🤣
Originally posted by Deepali88

saazy i loved both version..lata-bhupender and solo bhupender..me jab bhi yeh song sunti hoo to jaise
satve asman per ud rahi hoo..masterpies song and gulzar and madan mohan made a great chemistry it
i know you are a great fan of gazal so chosse this one for you😆
and not torture re..have a great fun notithing else🤣

Thanks dearie....very sweet of you...now I shall leave you with another Gulzar masterpiece...Ek Akela is Shaher mein...(solo by Bhupinder) and Do Deewane Sheher mein (Duet)...from Gharonda...Dil Khush kare dono...

shall answer yur qs fursat mein...
Originally posted by -Veena-

🤣🤣🤣 you didnot say this..🤣🤣

@embarrassing moment:
Why are those moments during having a babie called embarrassing😕... phhhssttt.. they should be called.. 'under the influence' 🤣

HAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSTHO!!!!!😆

Thanks dearie....very sweet of you...now I shall leave you with another Gulzar masterpiece...Ek Akela is Shaher mein...(solo by Bhupinder) and Do Deewane Sheher mein (Duet)...from Gharonda...Dil Khush kare dono...

shall answer yur qs fursat mein...

sazzy  me loved all the gharonda songs specialy that 2 songs along with tumhe ho na hoo mujhko to itna yakin hai sad and happy version both ..all songs was amazing and excilient and gulzar and jaidev did a great job to make it.. your choice similer with me i think😆
Hey Saaazy!!

Congrats on being the MOTW..you truly deserve it!!!:)

You are doing a great job so far!!

Whatever I wanted to know abt you, someone has already asked!! So need some time to think!!

But just wanted to let you know that I really admire you for who you are!!!:)