Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: saaaz

@Deepa...dude so many embarrassing moments....

@SYS...you are kidding about that list right?

so the most embarrassing of dem.......jaldi...πŸ˜‰
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ saaz

i m not fighting wid ne1 okk..

filhaal..i m super pissed at u.......😑😑

u didn't answered a single question.....woh bhi 1 word wala

neither u did the task............

on a serious note

i m glad to meet so intellectual people like u...believe me , i always have dis special place in my heart for Lawyers n Doctors...believe me , i think these two are the ones who  can really change the fate of any person...

n glad to know u r an employee in UN..

i m not maska maroying...its true
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
saaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_01

so the most embarrassing of dem.......jaldi...πŸ˜‰

Haila,,,,see honestly embarrassing never to me....but lots of times becos of things I do others get embarrassed....these count? 
roadsidejunkey thumbnail

Haila,,,,see honestly embarrassing never to me....but lots of times becos of things I do others get embarrassed....these count? 

yea anythingπŸ˜ƒ....nd u surely know how to play wid words....aapke charan kaha hain guruji?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
saaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_01

yea anythingπŸ˜ƒ....nd u surely know how to play wid words....aapke charan kaha hain guruji?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Okay,...got one...

So when I was giving birth to my child...I did not know what I was having (in the US, you can find out , but we chose not to) ,,,in my pain I yelled...."why don't they put the bloddy sex organs on the child's head...so that we don't have to wait so long to know"....at least this is what my hubby says I said...I don't remember it at all...and he claims everyone...the doctor, nurses stared at him feeling his embarrassment....  

abhi aage kya bolu...😳
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

task 1..What the heck with everyone going task 1....like a threat or something...the minute I see that number..I am like WHAT? should be a rule against making more than 1....nunsenselessness.....
haan haan, go jake sue kardo...akhir u r a lawyer...but not dis time, mere time pe jab log mujhe grill karenge, then plz meri defence lawyer banjana... thik hia

DUDE....are you serious??!?!!!...I HAVE NO CLUE what their names are.... ah! except Naveen. and Roopa...and what help??? YOU NEED HELP....there are several doctors in the forum.....hey bhagwan bachao mujhe....It is true don;t know their names...but love them...love them because we share our love for the show, they always encourage me when they comment on my SS, in fact, Krock even wrote a couple of scenes on my Shanakisim thread... I would recognize them anywhere on IF forever...they can forget my name too...call me s or ass...but I love them and thats all that matters...

le!..u thought i was wasting my time here, thinking of tasks to grill u..and yeah i m super pagal..but no need of that meherbani....πŸ˜†...Gosh!..u make me so senti yaar😭

Rahul- Sam ki love story😈
rahul: Sam tum chali jaoogee tho humara pyaar ka kya hoga?
Sam: lekin hamare beech pyaar tha hi kab...
rahul: woh bhi sahee hai...chal phut phir...main gola khanne chala...
{chal chal chal mere saathi...oh mere haathi}

chali aa dakha maar, band hai (tere dimag ki ) motor car🀣

Rahul- Jenny ki love story😈 Kya torture hai yaar
Jeeny: Mera Bhai underworld ka sabse bada donn hai
Rahul: Meri Maa mar gayee..
Jenny: uska mere bhai se kya lena dena
Rahul: kuch bhi to nahin..maine soche hum information share kar rahe hai...tho main bata doon apne baare mein bhi kuch
{main tho raste se jaa raha tha, main tho bhelpuri kha raha tha, teri naani mari tho main kya karoon} 

Rahul-Duck ki love story😈
Rahul: Mujhse koyee bhi pyaar nahin karta hain
Duck: Aisa kyun kehta hai...main hoon na...
Rahul: Chal kaheen date pe chalte hain
{Kissi disco mein jaaye ..kissi hotel mein khayee...koyee dekhlena hamein wahan..chalo ghoom ke aaye hum....chalo ishq ladaye...ishq ladaye}

haye haye...yeh sabse acha love story hai...itni achi jodi..wah wah!!!🀣🀣

task3:   Write 50 reasons why u love WHAT 50 REASONS...shall give you one reason which is more than enough...the reasons I love all the following 4 --haan haan including you, meri maa... is because I AM MENTAL...

haila!!...u too, me thought i was the only one..neways nice to meet u, meri Mental friendπŸ€—

500? I will give you 5 word essay

IT
IS 
NOT
IMPORT
ANT

bad answer!!!!...no points...i m sure this is wat u must have written in ur school exams abt essays πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

- So this is not a task??? why? no no...tell me kyun? why? why so much meherbaani...to not categorize this as a task...tell na? why? unless you call it a task...I am not doing this...JAA!

1. One thing to eradicate poverty:  not capitalism..........nice answer, i agree

2.  One thing to develop society:   accountability.....

3.  fav language: language of LOVE.........again so true

4. One thing to maintain peace:  not guns........yaar jab log baaton se ekdoosro ki khushi cheen lete hai toh wats the need of guns

5. One thing to keep RBO at the top position: what do you mean 'keep' ??...burthal!..i mean 'maintain'...

6. One thing to keep 'dustbins' away from RBO bribe the director who pets the bins....sry in this case its the producer, not d directorπŸ˜†

7. One thing needed by India to win this World cup: Matchfixing....hein!..wat a answer🀣

8. One thing to become a true Human being: whatdyamean 'true human being'...you mean one that does not turn into a vampire or a werewolf or a witch or a wotever else???
Gosh!..u and ur sarcasim, i meant wats one thing to define Humanity in a person

9. One thing to love urself: its never ONE thing.....chalo agar jyada ho toh ek toh batao

10. One thing to hate urself: its NOTHING........perfect woman hun!!

toh.....chalo hao jao shuruπŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

mah questions meku chala nachayi  ani ashishtu , inka.........Nee mohem...i knowchala baguntadi

apnake subeccha janachhi , bhalo kore answers deben.... Tor maatha kharab...aar kee...u r right..aamar matha kharab

All d best..................Idhar pe tho bestest wishes bhi kam padne walla hai...SHOOT ME! khatam kar dalo...

i can't n i wont...poocho kyun..

becoz i luvvvvv u yaar...u r soo nice....mere sare questions ka jawaab diyaπŸ€—πŸ€—

P S: dekha ranting isko kehte hai.. only a bit of maska over the rants..bas c the end result...upar hai...

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Okay,...got one...

So when I was giving birth to my child...I did not know what I was having (in the US, you can find out , but we chose not to) ,,,in my pain I yelled...."why don't they put the bloddy sex organs on the child's head...so that we don't have to wait so long to know"....at least this is what my hubby says I said...I don't remember it at all...and he claims everyone...the doctor, nurses stared at him feeling his embarrassment....  

abhi aage kya bolu...😳

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Saazy Ur def. a Smaazy🀣🀣🀣 

I swear I am suppressing my laugh in office🀣🀣🀣🀣

real life main bhi aisi ho...patakha🀣🀣🀣
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
🀣

Okay,...got one...

So when I was giving birth to my child...I did not know what I was having (in the US, you can find out , but we chose not to) ,,,in my pain I yelled...."why don't they put the bloddy sex organs on the child's head...so that we don't have to wait so long to know"....at least this is what my hubby says I said...I don't remember it at all...and he claims everyone...the doctor, nurses stared at him feeling his embarrassment....  

abhi aage kya bolu...😳

🀣🀣🀣god u said dat......oh  ur poor hubby!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...nways was it a boy or a girl????πŸ˜›
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay,...got one...

abhi aage kya bolu...😳

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Saaz... OMG... tusi great...🀣🀣