Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Nityanand has a shocker in store

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nityanand has a shocker in store

While Abhishek (Deepak Wadhwa) and Nandini (Deepali Pansare) of Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein on STAR One are dreaming of a future together, Abhishek's father Nityanand has a plan that may crush their dreams.

A Starone.in source reveals, "In the upcoming episodes, during a party, NNT willshock everyone by announcing Abhishek's engagement to a girl from a royal family. Both Abhishek and Nandini will be present at the party, and will be stunned. NNT's plan is that the girl's royal family willfinance his election campaign, and therefore, he wants Abhishek to marry her. A hurt Nandini will leave."

Nandini, when contacted, says, "I trust Abhishek and know that he is serious about marrying me. I am looking forward to our engagement, which will make our relationship official."

Abhishek says, "I had married Nandini secretly in the temple, so I already consider her as my wife. Our marriage in the presence of our families is just a formality. However, I am excited because Nandini and I will be together forever after the wedding."

How will Nandini react after NNT's announcement? Will she break up with Abhishek? Will Abhishek be able to convince her?

To find out, keep watching Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Saturday,at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

Hill Road Media
Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You have already voted on this!
  0  LIKE

http://www.starone.in/news/1471/nityanand-has-a-shocker-in-store.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That means jaiwardhan is also fixed for alka😑
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
HELL YEAH

i was thinking the same thing

again starone official posted the news before me

this is called a deal . BULLSEYE NITYANAND

now you ARE VILLAIN in the eyes of  ABHISHEK who will leave you for NANDINI and THAKUR THE INSPECTOR will get his revenge from ABGISHEK TOO

ALKA  CHANDER AND SAVITRI in great shock

ALKA will be scared by NITYANAND actions

and ALKA will remember WHAT MRS. SAVITRI had told ALKA about the blood .

well it was certain that NITYANAND will do something

2ND THING IS THAT PAST 2 DAYS the line blow says what NITYANAND GONNA DO ABOUT the ENGAGEMENT

so it was predictable BECAUSE NITYANAND WON'T HUMILATE TIWARI NAME .

so for engagement there need a girl  AND THAT GIRL IS NOT NANDINI  .

anjali_k24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..........i hate NNT ...n CV's i hate u too...... how could u do this with abhini ???????????????

I love abhini ...n dont want this.... I Hate everybody who has done it.....
anjali_k24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I actually cried after watching abhini reactions...
              Abhini are married yaar
                       how nandu will accept this...i m worried for her...hellll y dis is happenin...I dont want this 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑

Saw reactions on abhi's n nandu's face...their world is destroyed by nnt...they were so shocked.....😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
😭                  
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks for sharin this article.....😊
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article....😊
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing..not really that shocking..but I feel sorry for Nandini