Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah, work is tiring, but it's fun too!! I enjoy being with people and meeting new people, so work was fun for me. I was being productive too!

I like mostly all children! Sometimes naughty children can be quite fun, but all children are nice to be around for some time, then it's time to return them to their parents! πŸ˜†
Ah that us good. You are sociable but mum must gave warned you not to be too friendly you those you do not know. I can imagine her concern n fear.πŸ˜†
but it is true.

Kids have greater magnetic qualities , due to their innocence.

Humans are like little lights and when all gather there is a big fire. But they must have like minds n agree.

Well, usually I can figure people out better than even my mom at times πŸ˜† My dad gets upset because of the comments I'll pass about people to my mom, but it turns out in the end I was right about them. πŸ˜† 

Yeah, children are children!! They attract people to them.
I see, you better not comment about your dad's relatives n friendsπŸ˜† or else no pocket money.
πŸ˜† I don't tell them to their faces. I just tell my mom what I think. πŸ˜†

My mom is starting to get angry with me too b/c of my dad getting angry πŸ˜† But I don't know what's so wrong.
Ha ha. I wonder whom u criticized perhaps you can sniff them out. Some people need to be scoldedπŸ˜†
Your dad wants you to be more tolerant and also less critical.
But this world is full of snakes everywhere.
You may hiss at them but not bite them.
I don't tell people anything. I generally try to be nice to all and ignore their bad habits because we all have things about us that are annoying. It's just that some people are not very genuine, so that's what I give comments about. My dad doesn't like it because he finds that I'm too young to be commenting on people older than me.

My dad and mom both think though I'm too trusting of people, and that I need to see people for their true self. πŸ˜† So I get confused in all this.
Ha ha. But it us good to be cautious in all things, that is what one lady mentioned on the radio scout the letter C. She said c = caution.
You should keep a diary and jot down your observations, soon a novel can be created.
Originally posted by Summer3

Ha ha. But it us good to be cautious in all things, that is what one lady mentioned on the radio scout the letter C. She said c = caution.
You should keep a diary and jot down your observations, soon a novel can be created.

πŸ˜† A novel? Nah! πŸ˜†

Yeah, my sister is quite cautious. Everyone thinks she's real innocent because she's quite, and I'm not because I talk a lot, but she's more skeptical of people. πŸ˜†
Hey your Sis is smart. But girls are more chatty then boys n many cleverer too.