Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes an external Guru is useful to discover the inner Guru.
Summer3 thumbnail
Ah maybe tonight will cook some dal. 😆
Still have not done it yet.
Summer3 thumbnail
Thanks. Read this funny joke in DM section

Don't Fly Me

It has been reported that an employee for Ansett Australia (Airlines), who happened to have the last name of Gay, got on a plane recently using the company's 'Free Flight' offer for staff. However, when Mr Gay tried to take his seat, he found it being occupied by a fare paying passenger.
So, not to make a fuss, he simply chose another seat. Unknown to Mr Gay, another Ansett flight at the airport experienced mechanical problems. The passengers of this flight were being re-routed to various other airplanes. A few were put on My Gay's flight and anyone who was holding a "free" ticket was being "bumped". Ansett officials, armed with a list of these "freebee" ticket holders boarded the plane, as is the practice, to remove them in favor of fare paying passengers. Of course, our Mr Gay was not sitting in his assigned seat as you may remember. So when the Ticket Agent approached the seat where Mr Gay was supposed to be sitting, she asked a startled customer: "Are you gay?". The man, shyly nodded that he was, at which point she demanded: "Then you have to get off the plane." Mr Gay, overhearing what the Agent had said, tried to clear up the situation" You've got the wrong man. I'm Gay!" This caused an angry third passenger t yell "Hell! I'm gay too! They can't kick us all off!" Confusion reined as more and more passengers began yelling that Ansett had no right to remove gays from their flights.
It is reported that Ansett have refused to comment on the incident.

Summer3 thumbnail
Okay my Dal turned out well, decided to wash the Dal first and fry it slightly before boiling it.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Thanks. Read this funny joke in DM section

Don't Fly Me

It has been reported that an employee for Ansett Australia (Airlines), who happened to have the last name of Gay, got on a plane recently using the company's 'Free Flight' offer for staff. However, when Mr Gay tried to take his seat, he found it being occupied by a fare paying passenger.
So, not to make a fuss, he simply chose another seat. Unknown to Mr Gay, another Ansett flight at the airport experienced mechanical problems. The passengers of this flight were being re-routed to various other airplanes. A few were put on My Gay's flight and anyone who was holding a "free" ticket was being "bumped". Ansett officials, armed with a list of these "freebee" ticket holders boarded the plane, as is the practice, to remove them in favor of fare paying passengers. Of course, our Mr Gay was not sitting in his assigned seat as you may remember. So when the Ticket Agent approached the seat where Mr Gay was supposed to be sitting, she asked a startled customer: "Are you gay?". The man, shyly nodded that he was, at which point she demanded: "Then you have to get off the plane." Mr Gay, overhearing what the Agent had said, tried to clear up the situation" You've got the wrong man. I'm Gay!" This caused an angry third passenger t yell "Hell! I'm gay too! They can't kick us all off!" Confusion reined as more and more passengers began yelling that Ansett had no right to remove gays from their flights.
It is reported that Ansett have refused to comment on the incident.

🤣 that's so funny!! yeah, this last name of Gay caused a lot of confusion. once i met a lady who's first name was Gay. she introduce herself as "Hello, I'm Gay" i was like ðŸ˜•, but then my mom was like "Hello Gay!" then i realized that's her name. ðŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Okay my Dal turned out well, decided to wash the Dal first and fry it slightly before boiling it.

glad it turned out well! yeah, you have to wash the dal before you cook it. my mom soaks it's for a bit too when she's cooking in the pressure cooker. 

i made dal for a the first time a few months ago, and it was so complicated 😆 the method i was using was apparently a very long way to cook dal 😆 the first day it tasted okay, but the next day it tasted good ðŸ˜²
Summer3 thumbnail
Some people have the magic touch and whatever they cook taste very nice. I believe the love and dedication makes a huge difference. Sometimes we never appreciate how much trouble someone takes in preparing a dish.
So your cooking turned out well. Pressure cookers are faster.
Some love to add ghee or butter etc to give extra taste to dal but is not so healthy.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
yeah, i was making in a pot, and it took forever. the pot was too small apparently, so the dal started to boil over 😆 it was such a mess! 😆 my mom was out of town, and my dad was not home. he was upset that i cooked b/c he wanted to cook something else 😆

i love it when my mom puts ghee in the dal, but yes, you're right, it's not healthy 😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Oh your dad should appreciate your effort. But I am sure he did.
Yes girls must know cooking.
Summer3 thumbnail
So your sis n bro gotta stay back I guess.