Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Ah a one way street.

Well sometimes adults are a bit pushy or she wants to advise you on many things.😆
No, she just likes to gossip. Mainly everything she says is knowledge that she has collected about various people. Sometimes she gives advice too, but I filter a lot of it out. 😆 
Ah gossip is a passtime for those who are too free.
But you have to learn to be diplomatic, perhaps she wants to make you her disciple.😆
Disciple? 😲 I hope not! 😆 I think she wants my sister to become her disciple. She adores her. 😆
Ah your sis is too intelligent to fall into her trap.😆
But she makes a great disciple.
Yeah, I think she is too smart for that 😆
I believe she can smell her from a thousand miles away, n quickly run .
NOrmally it all depends whether certain characters and personalities can click.
Oh they click just fine. They're actually quite close! My sister's personality is kind of similar to my dadi's (her sister's). That might explain the little bit of preference for my sister. I'm more like my mom, and they don't always get along. 😆 I have some of my dad's qualities too though, so she's grown to be fine with me. As I child she would always scold me no matter what, and I would always tell her not to because even as a child I spoke my mind 😆 Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago
Ha ha so they thought you as being disrespectful?
Generally I had a policy of disagreeing with everything my parents said to me when young. So my dad would say the opposite instead. That is the problem with children, they often take advantage 😆
Yeah, she did 😆 Oh well...😆 I speak my mind at home, so I thought it was okay to do it elsewhere too 😆