Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

Ha Ha you are in a jam. Lucky you have plan A.
Also a good excuse to say there is not much time as you are all rushing to India, and there is much work to be finished.

Yes Masters is good for you , unless you want to work first.

Yeah, i have that excuse ready too 😆

I want to work for sure, but Master's is needed for a better job. 
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yeah, i have that excuse ready too 😆

I want to work for sure, but Master's is needed for a better job. 
Sometimes depending on which industry you are in, a toe hold in a good corporate job is also useful and masters can be done part time.
Good opportunities should not be missed too.

Look at our Rachhu, she has disappeared in the working world for good😆
Yeah, Master's is more marketable, but I've heard many people saying PhD these days is considered overqualified, and it's harder for them to get a job. 😲

Yeah, she's very busy with work, but she PMs me when she gets time.

Oh I tried calling my mom's masi, but I think she's out with her son and bahu because it's the Memorial Day long weekend. (She's visiting them in the states.) No one picked up, and for some odd reason I felt nervous leaving a message on the answering machine. 😆 Usually I love to do that because I can avoid talking to the person altogether 😆 I don't really like talking on the phone very much. 😆
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

Have a good sleep sis.
I have to go for a meeting now.

Ohh I just saw this. 😆 Thanks! 
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yeah, Master's is more marketable, but I've heard many people saying PhD these days is considered overqualified, and it's harder for them to get a job. 😲

Yeah, she's very busy with work, but she PMs me when she gets time.

Oh I tried calling my mom's masi, but I think she's out with her son and bahu because it's the Memorial Day long weekend. (She's visiting them in the states.) No one picked up, and for some odd reason I felt nervous leaving a message on the answering machine. 😆 Usually I love to do that because I can avoid talking to the person altogether 😆 I don't really like talking on the phone very much. 😆

I see, some things are better spoken as leaving messages can be complicated, misunderstandings can happen.

These days the paper qualifications means a lot.
She e-mailed because I had sent an e-mail with songs, and I just e-mailed her telling everything 😆 Now I don't have to worry about my mom listening to the conversation or deal with talking. I don't know why, but I don't enjoy talking on the phone. 😆
Ah maybe you do not like gossiping so much.
Gossiping is the art of story telling and needs a lot of skill.

Good for you.
Yeah, I think that's it because I don't really have much to say after "I'm fine. How are you?" People have to keep asking me questions, otherwise I'm ready to hang up or hand the phone over to my mom 😆
Ah quite obvious you have a different wave length or nothing of common interest 😆
Yeah, the only time i'm on the phone for a long time is when my dad's masi wants to talk to me, but that's because she doesn't let me talk. She's usually just talking the whole time 😆