Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
That is nice. Sometimes I wish I could cure the sick. Once I met a sick kid at a Home with asthma. I asked him to pray and take some vibuthi. Next week he was playing soccer and was cured.
It is very sad for kids to be unwell.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
i know! it breaks my heart whenever the talk on the radio or tv about children who are terminally ill. i wish i could do something to help them, but i really can't
Summer3 thumbnail

You know that some of the kids that seem handicapped and mentally challenged are actually pretty advanced souls that come in certain forms to guide and teach us.
So when a certain spiritially advanced swami met them he at once recognized them. One such lady was wheel chair bound and seemed autistic, but she was aware of everything and just happy to play her part.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

You know that some of the kids that seem handicapped and mentally challenged are actually pretty advanced souls that come in certain forms to guide and teach us.
So when a certain spiritially advanced swami met them he at once recognized them. One such lady was wheel chair bound and seemed autistic, but she was aware of everything and just happy to play her part.

Yeah, this kind of makes sense to some degree b/c I often find that autistic children are on a higher spiritual plane than the rest of us. Those who can speak or draw share some interesting insight about the world.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Yes sometimes we can never say.
Even some old looking poor beggar could be someone coming to test us.
Some children from young behave in a different manner.
Autistic kids are often very gifted.
Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Every person comes into our lives to show us something or test us for something
Summer3 thumbnail
Yes sometimes we get messages in strange ways.
Through dreams or even through signs or what people may say. I was once lost because I could not find the location of a factory gor stock check. I roughly new what road but realized the Name had several variations like Gul Circle Road, Gul Close, Gul Avenue etc. It was a new client so the name Was unfamiliar and the address Slip had somehow gone missing. I walked aroun frantically with my assistant searching. I then borrowed a thick tel directory to try and recall the name n wow the page I wanted appeared at first flick. It was another km down the road.
I could not call back my office as it was a half day n so closed.

BTW The assistant has since then already passed away n may his soul rest in peace. Nice harmless person but sometimes suffered from tension it seemed.

Indeed life is a miracle.

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
yeah, i remember my friend and were extremely lost when trying to find the house of her friend. her friend was not answering her phone, and we were getting more and more scared because that part of town we ended up reaching was unfamiliar and not so safe either. we finally got down at a store and asked for directions. the person at the counter did not know where we needed to go, but there was a customer behind us that offer to show us the way. we followed her car, and realized were maybe like five minutes away from our destination!

but after wasting soo much time it turned out that her friend wasn't even home!! i was irritated with my friend for not planning properly, but that's her style.

ohh may his soul rest in peace!!
Summer3 thumbnail
Yep thanks.
We are here one minute and the next minute poof !
Its early morning here now. SRGMP stars nice. Also liked X Factor shots.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yeah, I think I'm more excited for X Factor India than Lil Champs. 😆 I love to hear the children sing though, but I'm a big fan of Shreya Ghoshal and Sonu Nigham!! 

I don't know when either of these start though. I might miss most of the episodes because of being in India. i might get to see some episodes at my dadi's and bua's houses though because they like those things too.