Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah, some of them are good though too and very brave to defend their country. There are always a few people who take advantage of the situation and do bad things. That's always.
Yes there are a few that give a bad name. But when they fight in other countries they do what they like often.

All need to be hanged sometimes. Look at Libya now, it is all a mess.

hanging someone doesn't solve any problems. Libya's a mess due to too many years over bearing a burden that can no longer be held
Yes all so ugly now. Hope they have peace soon.
I just chatted with Khaty Bhai's brother in gmail

He still misses him.

Their family is also related to some old actress he told me.
In Dec he will visit them as they live in India
Summer bhai, I am really sorry to wish my late dear friend khatty/khatarnakn/ Marcus a wonderful happy birthday on taking quiet a time as now a days I am very much irregular in this site. I know where ever he is in now is very happy under special care by God.
Ah Antar Bhai thanks and hope all is well.
It was nice that today I chatted with Khaty Bhai's elder bro in Canada. He is more stable now and able to get on with his life. Plans to visit relatives in India, related to old actresses. The mum too is with him n bless her kind soul.
Originally posted by Summer3

I just chatted with Khaty Bhai's brother in gmail

He still misses him.

Their family is also related to some old actress he told me.
In Dec he will visit them as they live in India

oh that is nice! i think that will be a good change for him and his mom
Yes the mum was actually living in Middleeast but I am glad she went back to stay with him. Their dad passed away early but God gave her the strength to raise them on her own.
If we think very hard of a certain person we will see them but it us not good to trouble them as they have their own works too. They too do not disturb us unless absolutely necessary.

Originally posted by Summer3

Yes the mum was actually living in Middleeast but I am glad she went back to stay with him. Their dad passed away early but God gave her the strength to raise them on her own.
If we think very hard of a certain person we will see them but it us not good to trouble them as they have their own works too. They too do not disturb us unless absolutely necessary.

Oh wow, that's sad, but I admire her strength! The strength of a mother is a beautiful thing.