Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh I see 😲 πŸ˜†
I do not believe in rushing into a marriage. But they should not take too long to decide either. Max 5 years but man must be able to support wife.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Oh I see 😲 πŸ˜†
I do not believe in rushing into a marriage. But they should not take too long to decide either. Max 5 years but man must be able to support wife.

Time is relative! My cousin got married to his wife after one year, but he and she were both very mature and have stable jobs.
Summer3 thumbnail
I see they were a good match.
It is sad to see couples breakup after a long relationship.
Not very fair to the ladies I think.
Hate guys who have no commitment. Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Well, sometimes the ladies are the ones to run out on the guy, so I think it's different now πŸ˜† Either way it's upsetting, but it's better for be with someone who loves you in turn than to be in love with someone who doesn't. 
Summer3 thumbnail
Yes relationships are more complicated when young. Later it becomes more stable. Sometimes it is all fated but we should be careful in choosing one who has a good heart. There is no such thing as Mr or Miss Perfect. A lot depends on us too.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yeah πŸ˜† Sometimes our own thinking and expectations mess up perfect relationships!
Summer3 thumbnail
True the mind is ever chanchal and can be a demon.
All relationships are threatened by the same basic problems arising out if ego, jealousy, greed etc
Truth is that everything is God n sometimes this God is covered by the demon on the outside.
A very thin line separates us from God provided there are no negative qualities. If nit we cannot see the light.
Summer3 thumbnail
You know Indian scriptures teach that the Hubby is also God. But then the Hubby must know the wife is also Mata.πŸ˜†
Upset a woman the house will never have peace.

But still I love your story about your dad n mum getting angry with you for passing judgement. Try to be more diplomaticπŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
We are not gods. We are just humans. Just plain humans! πŸ˜† Husband is not God and neither is the wife. 

Yeah, but I don't pass judgement on everyone. It's usually out of the blue when I realize or notice something suddenly about a person. Usually though, I only tell my parents. I'm pretty good at not telling other people unless they ask. Even then, there's no guarantee I'll say the truth. πŸ˜†
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Yes sometimes the first impressions of a person does colour our opinions about them. But actions will tell if we are right.

Same person can change over time and that too is a learning process. Every human being needs a bit of breathing space.