Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Drugs damage a lot of things apart from the brains and the mind.

On the bright side the good we have done n skills acquired help us in future births too; esp divine grace earned.
But there are many yogis who have fallen from grace due to misdeeds. But still they have an opportunity to regain their status.
Power and greed often mislead us.
Hope I can make some progress this life, I do not want to stagnate every birth😆
Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
I hope so too. I don't want to come back here. I don't like it. Don't take this in a depressing sense. My life here is wonderful, but I find the world outside of my life is not a good place. There is too much sadness and misery for others here, and also a lot of bad and evil too. 

I think I will be back though because I'm not living my life for the deeper reason I was sent. Maybe in good time I will though, I don't know. I'm young. Hopefully, I will be guided at the right time on what to do. Timing is key, and we cannot rush things or get frustrated that this person is reaching this level and why not me. Everything happens according to the course of Time, but we also have to stay away from the bad things of the world and focus on the good and try to help others finds the good too.
Summer3 thumbnail
No matter what happens remember your Guru or God.
Yes there us much suffering all round often.
The world can be most beautiful too, like a Lotus rising above the murky waters. People who quietly accept their lot happily.
Through human birth souls rise above angels and make great progress.
Here we can also experience the greatest love and sacrifice.
Yes in time we have to rise above and time will come.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yeah, that's true. Here we have human experiences like feelings and love. There is a different spiritual growth that can happen only here and in a human form that cannot happen in any other place.
Summer3 thumbnail
Human birth is a rare opportunity it is said perhaps because of the experience we can get. The enlightened soul is ranked higher that the gods even.
It is sad that there still are many people with the most crooked n cruel minds too.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
I know, and I wonder how they became that way. They say that if a rock is given love it melts, so I wonder what went wrong with them.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
So I was bored and looking for an interesting forum, and I found the "Paranormal" Forum. This person left a disturbing topic in there:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1593244

Why would someone be looking for someone who knows kala jadoo? That's so horrible if they want them to cast a spell on someone. It doesn't matter how bad they were to you. Let God deal with them. I wonder how people get this kala jadoo. It's so scary, and once you get involved in it, you can never live in peace.
Summer3 thumbnail
Kala Jadoo is also sometimes our own fear working on us.
Our fears become real due to the mind "creating" these.
But yes some use spirits etc but their punishment is very severe later.
A friend of mine was affected when working in Madagaskar. Subsequently had to be rescued. His housekeeper did it to him.
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I know, and I wonder how they became that way. They say that if a rock is given love it melts, so I wonder what went wrong with them.

Over a period of time they will see the light. Everything in Creation is moving and evolving.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Kala Jadoo is also sometimes our own fear working on us.
Our fears become real due to the mind "creating" these.
But yes some use spirits etc but their punishment is very severe later.
A friend of mine was affected when working in Madagaskar. Subsequently had to be rescued. His housekeeper did it to him.

How can your fears create kala jadoo?

Oh that's awful! I wonder how people get rid of this kala jadoo. It's so horrible.