Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

Tuesday the 17 th May is Lord Buddha's birthday.
Millions everywhere are reciting the sutras and praying till then.
I love the sounds of prayer recitations.

Oh wow! That's interesting and ironic because on the 18th with be the terwa (thirteenth day death anniversary) for my aunt's mom.
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Oh wow! That's interesting and ironic because on the 18th with be the terwa (thirteenth day death anniversary) for my aunt's mom.
Hope her spirits are in bliss.

Recently I spoke to Khaty Bhai's Bro too (on gmail). He has got back his life and back to work now. He was so emotionally overcome on the passing away of his bro.

But that is life and we have to move on. We can carve out a section of our memory and therein keep the persons we love. As you piece them together in our minds they become so real.

Hope her spirits are in bliss.

Recently I spoke to Khaty Bhai's Bro too (on gmail). He has got back his life and back to work now. He was so emotionally overcome on the passing away of his bro.

But that is life and we have to move on. We can carve out a section of our memory and therein keep the persons we love. As you piece them together in our minds they become so real.

Well, it was more sad for my aunt because her mom died the day before Mother's Day.  She's fine though. She tries to do things that her mother liked to do to help her cope. She even came to the Mother's Day picnic and gave all of us children chocolate covered strawberries after we had a moment of silence for her mother.

That's good to hear that his brother is starting to piece his life together. That's the best thing we can do when we lose someone we're very close to. It helps them pass freely and without guilt.
Yes when someone is not physically present there is a lot of difference. Especially for those who have been very close all the while, they feel and emptiness and a vacuum.
Or normal person attachment is very hard to overcome.
Some people pass away in grief too; especially if it is a very close hubby and wife relationship.
One of my friend's close friend jumped down from her house after her hubby died in a car crash. Both were young couples. Life is sad sometimes.
But natural and peaceful passing away is something we have to learn to accept I guess.

That's so sad to hear about your friend and her husband! Life is tragic at times! 

Yeah, some people leave the world very painfully!!
Ah life is a nightmare for many people, and for some they become brain dead or their hearts become very hard becoz of such an experience. It is good to walk the right path so that our journey will be more peaceful.
Yeah, that's true. For some people it's harder though b/c of the obstacles life has given them.
Life is full of ups and downs but the Guru will bring you across.

Read this news, it is crazy

Footage has emerged of an angry passer-by pushing a suicidal man off a bridge in Guangdong province.

Retired soldier Lai Jiansheng, 66, reached out to shake the hand of Chen Fuchao before pushing him off.

The heavily-indebted Chen Fuchao fell eight metres onto a partially-inflated emergency air cushion. He was hospitalised with wrist and back injuries.

Chen Fuchao may be charged with disturbing public order. Lai was accused of causing intentional injury.

Read this news, it is crazy

Footage has emerged of an angry passer-by pushing a suicidal man off a bridge in Guangdong province.

Retired soldier Lai Jiansheng, 66, reached out to shake the hand of Chen Fuchao before pushing him off.

The heavily-indebted Chen Fuchao fell eight metres onto a partially-inflated emergency air cushion. He was hospitalised with wrist and back injuries.

Chen Fuchao may be charged with disturbing public order. Lai was accused of causing intentional injury.

So wait, why was Fuchao pressed with charges? Lai I know tried to push him off, but was Fuchao trying to commit suicide anyways? I'm a bit confused.