Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes sometimes they are too much.
When I was young I was not impressed by the adults and nor by the teachers too.😆
They had a habit of pushing us around.
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yeah, but they mean well.
Parents mean well.

I saw a vid on how some religious teachers in Kabul teach the young kids to hate Americans , in CNN. But this could be an old vid I think.
Anyway there Middleeast disputes has been there for centuries between the Jews/Christians n Muslims.
Many parts of the world do that. They teach children to hate a particular group of people or country. It's common.

What a tragedy. Teaching wrong things to the young kids.

Hope it will all change in future.
it will as the new generation comes up and the old generation dies, but it will take a full completion of a generation's lifetime for a big long-term impact to happen. things are changing in some places though, but it's very slow right now.
Well, world will improve when we improve ourselves. Our positive currents help in many ways, step by step.

Some say the universe is only our own mental projection.
That's not true. What's happening in the universe is real, and we have created it to be that way. We can change by changing ourselves, but we must have patience to wait for things to get better.

Yes we can try to avoid some pitfalls in life.
Some advice and guidance does help too. So now you need to plan your career.
Yes, this is true. I need to plan my career for sure. I have finally decided on a career path, but I don't know if I want to take a few extra classes in the fall or not.
Well something to keep you occupied is good, n you can learn at the same time too.
Unless you start working.