BreakPoint (Maneet FF)- Epilogue added (pg 122) - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago

amazing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awesome yaar.LOved it, if you are planning to write another maaneet ff.plssssssssssssssssssss PM the updates.
Thanks for the PM.πŸ‘πŸ‘
What a wonderful way to conclude the story ,happily married.

Originally posted by drashsree100

Phew !!! Am so glad Maan is safe . You know for the 1st time I was actually feeling for Maan considering the fact I was maha pissed off with what he did with Geet earlier πŸ€”
You should deserve an ovation for this for making us hate & love your characters in the same story πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

Even I was tensed thinking about Geet & what will she do β“  β“
And then Maan's voice addressing her I heaved a sigh of relief literally πŸ‘πŸΌ

The last scenes of make-up , pregnancy revelation & marriage were very sweet n tender πŸ˜³  β€οΈ The pics you chose were lovely .
Loved the last part πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ & thanks for the pm ..... πŸ˜Š
( p.s. please do continue with your FFs / SS or OS coz your writing really makes a fabulous read ⭐️   β­οΈ  β­οΈ )

Love you .....

White Flowers

Thanks.....i wanted a dramatic ending...so this one came....actually...some more drama I had planned...like Geet going and searching him at the site....then finding him...but finally I decided to tone it down...it was becoming too filmy....
Originally posted by sanjh1234

it was short and sweet no dragging the way i love ,so what abt next   
l
l
l
l
l
l
soon hai na?πŸ˜†
Tru..I don't like to drag un-necessarily...and Yes...my hands are itching to write another one.....so soon you will see one....
Originally posted by Dilsay

Thanks for the PM.πŸ‘πŸ‘
What a wonderful way to conclude the story ,happily married.

I like Happy ending......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
luvd it to d core!!! It was an amazing ff....hope u cont to write more fics on maaneet n keep on entertaining us wid ur amazing writing skills.... πŸ‘πŸΌ
loved it πŸ˜›
but sad that the ff has come to an end..but happy that finally Geet realized Maan's love and they both are together..

tx for giving us this..tc
this was an amazing part......bt its already ending........i really loved this ff.......ope u come back soon wiz another one........i love all of ur ffs........they are very nice n u have a fast pace of taking the story further........

OMG .. GB it was awesome ... loved it ... thank u sooo much for such an amazing FF ...  πŸ€—

cant wait for the epilogue ...

love
Sana