pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm

Yes..she has take all out.....
goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter 20 - I am scared....

Next day morning

Geet got up early in the morning....Last night she slept late.....crying...and now she was having headache....suddenly she remembered what happened last night....the cake,  Aahana,...the kisses..and then their love making on couch....and then her outburst......and then she remembered.....Maan said he will leave......and she suddenly felt scared......has he left...?

She came out of her bed......rushed to the hall......he was not there.....and then she went into room......to see if he is there....but NO.....she couldn't find him there also.......she came out of house to check in lawn.......he was not there also........so he has left.....she felt....very sad....at least he should have met her before leaving........

She came in and sat on the chair....thinking......about him.....his stay... and now he is not there......he has left.....this is what she was scared of.....if he moves out of her life again......better.......he has left  now only........and thinking that she felt better........

Suddenly she heard...

"Geet...do you want tea/coffee...?"

He was with his coffee....

"Maan....you still here...I thought you left....."

"Yes.....I am not going anywhere........."

"But You said........"

"Yes.......last night I said........but I thought a lot after that....and I realized...."

"Tum mujhse nafrat nahin  kar sakti hon....haan tum mujhse naraaz jaroor hon....par nafrat nahin kar sakti...."
[eng x - u cannot hate me...I know...you are upset with me...but u don't hate me...]

"Maan..."

"Geet.....tum mujhse nafrat karti to tumne mujhain kabka ghar se out kar diya hota......Iss liye I am not going anywhere..."
[eng x - If you had hated me...then first day only you would have thrown me out of this house...]

"I am not going anywhere ....till you say yes to me......."

"Maan...are you out of your mind....Itna sab hone ke baad bhi......."

"Geet....Yes.......also I have made our plans....where we will get married....and how many more kids we will have.........come we can discuss......."

"Maan....."    and she was furious........hit him with pillow and left......

"Geet suno toh ...we have to invite Rehan and Sanjida for dinner tonight......." he came behind her....

suddenly her phone rang......it was from Rehan only...she picked up the phone....

"Geet....Happy Birthday...."

"Rehan ...thanks...." and then Maan snatched the phone from her....

"Rehan...tonight....at Shangrilla for Geet's birthday party..."

Rehan was puzzled...why Maan is inviting him.....he is suppose to be her BF.

"Thanks.....Maan......Can you give phone...to my sweetie......." he was still not sure....pretended to be her BF...

Maan gave her phone...."he wants to talk to his sweetie......." he smiled....she looked at him angrily.......

"Rehan......Now no need to pretend......he knows the truth......bring Sanjida and Bittoo also.."

"Fine Geet.......so looks like some progress you guys have made......best of Luck..." he laughed.

She smiled....and kept the phone.....

Evening - @Shangrilla

Maan looked at Geet.....she was looking stunning in white Saree.....and she was very happy also...talking with Sanjida  and Rehan....and he felt good....last night she was so upset...and today she is back to herself......Aahana was busy playing with Bittoo in the garden.....

and then he and Rehan decided to go for drinks....

"Maan...I don't know.......what is problem between both of you......but she has suffered a lot.....I have seen her going through all that....please take care that she is not hurt again......."

"Rehan...I know...and I know you have helped her a lot.....I also want to give her all happiness...."

"Maan...all the best...I seriously want both of you to be together....."

and then he heard Geet's screaming....."Maan............."

He came rushing.....

"Maan...Aahana has fallen from the swing.......She is badly hurt......." and Geet was in tears....holding her tightly

"Aahana....where are you hurt...".....and then looked where she was hurt......"Oh God.......so much...." she now almost panicked......

Maan came nearer to her....saw Aahana.....

"Aahana, Are you OK...?"

"Yes..."...she nodded and again went back to play....

and then he looked at Geet....who looked more hurt then Aahana.....her eyes teary......

"Geet...she is fine...." he tried to comfort her.....

and then he looked at her for some time....thought and ....said.....

"Geet...you were so much in pain when you saw Aahana getting hurt.....hain na....."

"Par Kyun....?" he asked her....

She looked at him.....

"Kyunki...woh tumhari sabse pyaari cheez hain...hain na...?"

she nodded.

"Phir Geet....tum kaise soch sakti hon......jo tum pe gujari......woh main nahin jaanta.....nahin samajhta......tumhari har taqleef....ko maine jyada mehsoos kiya hain......apni sabse pyari cheez ko is tarah taqleef main dekhna......meri ghutan ko main hee jaanta hoon......"

[eng x- how can you think that what you went through i could never feel it...understand it....your each pain...i have felt more....to see the person whom you love in pain.....my suffocation....no one knows....]

Geet was stunned to hear it......and she looked at him shocked......

"Lekin Geet...Aahana ko dekhon....she has again gone to play....."

and he left her thinking.....

After few days.....

"Geet...tumhare exams start hone walain hain....I feel you should stop going to boutique now...and concentrate fully on your studies......"

"Maan.....I can manage..."

"I know you can manage.......but this is your final sem......so take care......Vaise I can help you in your studies.......if you want ..."

"Maan...I don't need your help........."

"I Knew.....your answer.... "

But Geet was really thankful to Maan.......for completely taking the responsibility off from her......she could concentrate on her studies......From Aahana...to her night coffee.......he will take care of everything.......he will be awake till she is awake......Most of the times..she knew......he will come and switch off the lights.....and if she slept on chair....she will find herself on the bed...next morning....

After a month.......1 mid night

Geet...decided to take a break from her studies....and thought of making coffee for herself....and she came into the living room as the lights were ON......she knew he will be awake....but was surprised to find him sleeping......on the couch....with his laptop near to his chest.....

She came nearer...took his laptop.....and then placed pillows below his head...and covered him with sheet....

She sat there for some time looking at him......after that night ...he has not come near to her......he has not touched her again....but he is always with her.......they are no more arguing nowadays......more like friends now......suddenly she realized...whatever bitterness she was feeling is not there any more.......

and then she remembered what he told her....on her B'day...

"Lekin Geet...Aahana ko dekhon....she has again gone to play....." [flashback]

and she self thought....."Maan...main bhi phirse khelana chahti hoon...par mujhain darr lagta hain....I am really scared..."

and after some time......she switched off the lights.....but then she couldn't stop herself....overwhelmed by the feeling of his care for her....his suffering for her... .and his persuasion for her.....

She came near to him......and kissed him on his lips.....and Maan caught her hand....

"Geet..... what are you doing......" she didn't said anything......she couldn't lift her eyes...looked on the floor....cheeks red....eyes heavy....

"Geet.....ek taraf tum mujhse nafrat karti hon......aur doosri taraf.......chupke chupke pyaar karti hon...." he had smiles in his eyes...and he pulled her towards him.....

Next - Will Geet give in...?

Edited by goldenball - 13 years ago
goldenball thumbnail
Chapter 21 - Hamara bandhan...

At night

She switched off the lights.....but then she couldn't stop herself....overwhelmed by the feeling of his care for her....his suffering for her... .and his persuasion for her.....

She came near to him......and kissed him on his lips.....and Maan caught her hand....

"Geet..... what you were doing......"

she didn't said anything......she couldn't lift her eyes...looked on the floor....cheeks red....eyes heavy....

"Geet.....ek taraf tum mujhse nafrat karti hon......aur doosri taraf.......chupke chupke pyaar karti hon...." he had smiles in his eyes...and he pulled her towards him.....

"Maan....you know it very well......main tumse nafrat nahin karti hoon......" she said....and started leaving....

He again pulled her back..... "Geet...... aur Pyaar ? "

She didn't answer...looked at him and left.....

"Geet....hmmm.....toh ab tumse nafrat nahin karti............" he felt good...."Maan...bas thoda saa aur intezaar......."

After few days

Geet....was trying to find something in kitchen....and she got the stool and stood on it to look into the cupboards......her short skirt was pulled up......exposing her thighs...
Suddenly....Maan came from behind and caught her by her waist....

"Geet ...what are you doing....?"

"Maan....please leave me...I am trying to find...."

"Maan...please...leave me...."

"Geet....looking so sexy.....I cannot let you go....." he was all lovey-dovey.....

"Maan....have you gone mad.......?"

"Geet....Please tum aise.....ghar main ghoomogi...toh mera kya haal hoga....." he was still not releasing her...holding her from behind....her skirt was now almost up to her waist....

"Maan....I have to go to institute now....."

"Geet.....please aaj maat jao......"

"Maan...let me go....today is last day.....we are going for party...."

"Please Maan..." she now pleaded...not angry....

"Geet.......thik hain......abhi toh jaane deta hoon....par raat main I will not leave you ..." he said teasingly....and  kissed her on cheeks......and released her.....

She smiled at him.......and then left......

At night

After having dinner.....Maan was in living room....with his laptop....and Geet was in her room.....suddenly he saw Geet coming in and moving......left right....near him....

"Geet...kuch kaam hai....?" he was puzzled by her restlessness

"kuch nahin......" she looked at him for sometime...trying to say something...and left.....

After some time she came again...and again started moving restlessly.....

"Geet....kya baat hain...?" Maan was now damn curious....

"Do you want to say something....?"

Suddenly......as if she lost her patience....

"Maan....tum kuch bhool rahain ho......"

"Geet...kya..." and he tried to think......"I can't remember...."

"Maan..tumne ....morning main....you said something to me...."

He could see her patience losing out......as he was still not able to understand....

and then she came near to him....and closed his eyes with her hands.......

"Maan.....you said something in morning......" she paused for few sec...and then finally said it.....

"you said Raat ko...."

"Geet..." he was now shocked and surprised.....he removed her hands from his eyes.....and saw her....she was feeling very shy....almost RED......but was looking at him with as if trying to make him understand........

"Geet....are you really sure......" he looked into her brown eyes turning black.....He knows when it changes colour...

and he picked her in his arms...took her to the bed.....and then kissed her....she was as if waiting for it...kissed him back.....

"Geet...baad main tum roagi (cry) toh nahin ...? Dukhi toh nahin hogi...? Repent toh nahin karogi....?"

He wanted to be sure again.....

She shooked her head......"No...."

He looked at her deeply...as if trying to understand what she wants....but then he felt....she is probably accepting slowly.....and then left all the thinking aside.....and claimed her lips again......

After sometime...he released her and looked at her.....

He was mesmerized by her lips swollen from his kiss....her eyes heavy with passion.....and then he removed....her clothes ...one by one....opened her hair....she waiting ...holding her breathe......waiting for the moment for him to take her......and....as he removed his clothes........she started kissing him..... each and every part of him.....first his lips...his neck..his chest...his nip*....and then below....

Maan was completely taken back by her passion...and  he let her explore him....let her take the charge.....and slowly...she started giving him pleasures....which he wanted so much from her......her to show her love back...to show her passion for him.....and he started getting drowned in all that.....

She was feeling joy to see his eyes filled with passion...his moans...and his restlessness to be inside her......but she wanted to tease him more..... not letting him touch her bo*.....her ni*......and he was completely aroused....tensed...by her..and.....then he could not take more....

"Geet...you have to pay for it...." he was very angry....she tried to move from his grip...but he caught her.....and parted her legs....entered her with force.......she loved it......his passion for her....his anger.....his restlessness.......and then for the moment she blanked out completely.....she called him softly..."Maan...." he understood her....and then both exploded together.....collapsed and slept blissfully in each other arms...

Next Morning

Aahana....was surprised to see her Dad sleeping with her on their bed....and then she looked at her mom...both of them were sleeping holding each other.......she smiled ...and again went to sleep.....

After sometime.......

"Maan...uthon....."

"Geet.....abhi sone do......" he was still holding her...

"Maan ...Aahana's school...."

and then he got up.....

"Let me drop her to the school......then......be ready.....wait for me..." he teased her....her eyes smiled....she knew what he means......

He came back fast...after dropping her.....

"Geet...where are you....." as he could not find her anywhere.....

She was in shower....and as heard him...
"Maan ...I am here...." and she knew trouble...as she said.....

He came rushing in the washroom.....and looked at her.......her wet nude body......with water droplets.....his eyes turned wild....as he saw her.....and then he took her out from shower forcefully......and on the bed.....

"Geet....you are so inviting like this.....don't blame me if I hurt you........." and then very fastly he got rid of his clothes....and started kissing her wildly.....she choked for air....

"Maan..be slow...I am not going anywhere........." she was surprised by his high emotions.

"Geet....tumhain aise dehk kar.......how can I keep my senses intact......"

and then before she knew...he was inside her...his movements very fast and strong......and she started feeling his thrust......she kissed him back ferociously.....and then they met very fast....

"Maan that was too fast..." she smiled at him...

"Geet, since night I was holding myself....." he once again kissed her...

"Maan...holding ...? Last night we did thrice......." she sounded surprised.....

"Geet....5 saal kee lambi judaai...and only 3 times......" he murmered...and again started kissing her....

After few days- One night

They were lying together on the couch......her head on his chest....he was stroking her hair....and thinking......

Last few days.....He didn't knew anything other Geet....and she also showed all passion for him........they totally busy in satisfying their thirst.....and after every beautiful togetherness.......feeling more thirsty.....they didn't knew when it was day...when it was night....just being with each other......mattered...

He was feeling glad.....at least..she is not having bitterness feeling.....she is showing her passion for him......her care for him...she is slowly accepting her feelings.....and he wanted to ask her....what was going in his mind for last few days.....he was not sure if she will agree...but then he decided to ask her......

"Geet....I want to marry you.......Please say YES........"

Geet was silent for some time....as if not able to decide......

He looked at her anxiously.....

"Maan...main abhi kissee bandhan main bandhna nahin chahti hoon....Naa Shaddi ke...Naa Pyaar Ke........"
[eng x - I don't want to be tied in any relation...neither in marriage nor in love...] 

"Geet......" he was taken back...he had this doubt somewhere with him...but then he was very hopeful after the passion she had shown in last few days...

"Geet....tum mano yaa no mano....hamare beech toh bandhan hain.......ek atoot bandhan...."

[Eng x- you agree or not....but we are tied together...."

She looked at him...

"Kya tum mujhse mann se nahin bandhi hon....? If I go from your life now...will you not feel my loss......"
[engx - Are you not tied with me mentally....? ]

She thought for some time...and looked into his eyes...straight...

"Maan......main kisseee bhi rishte main bandhna nahin chahti hoon...Kya jo hamare beech hain....hum usse khush nahin reh sakte....?
[eng x - I don't want to commit to any relationship.....why can' we be happy with what we have now...? ]

"Geet........as you wish....I will not force you for anything....I will wait for you to say YES for marriage...."

and then he kissed her lightly......and slowly it became intense...and then they were again back in fulfilling their basic instinct.....

Next - will Geet overcome her fears ?

goldenball thumbnail

Chapter 22 - I will marry him...

Maan went into deep sleep....holding her closely....but she was not able to sleep.....thinking about what Maan said to her ...."Marriage......"  Yes ......that looks so correct now......she always knew....her love for him had never died.......she chose to be with him once again......they are very much enjoying each other's company.....Aahana is loving her Dad's presence.....eveything is so perfect....so why she is scared.......why she didn't said Yes to him.....?

"I am so scared........I can't believe that everything can be back to normal........if she loses Maan again.......then.......she will be again vulnerable.......she will be again back to same.......her miseries will be back.....she cannot let this happen.......she will not make him part of her life......she will not commit to anything....."

She was restless whole night....

After Few days

"Maan...evening...we have convocation function at my college.....I want you to come...."

"And how are you going to introduce me......"

"Friend..."

"Friend ...?"

"OK...Boyfriend...Happy.......?"

He smiled....

"and Geet what you have thought after this...."

"I have got some offers......I will decide what to join soon...."

"Why don't you join my company Trendz....Don't think I am offering you because you are my girlfriend.. ..but because you are really capable...."

She didn't missed that he stressed on word...Girlfriend.....

"Maan...I will think on it....."

Maan and Aahana.......reached her college on time......They saw Geet with her black coat and hat...and she smiled at them as she saw them.......as if she was waiting for them...to come.....he was feeling very proud to see her in that....her confidence.....her happiness.....

After the function was done......Geet took them to meet their Dean....

"Sir......I want to meet you my family......meet my husband Maan.....and my daughter Aahana......" she said in flow....without realizing what she said...and suddenly she realized what she said...as she saw Maan smiling.....

Later...he took her to the corner...."Geet........see mentally you have accepted me as your husband......so why are you taking so much time to say it....say YES...fast....I am waiting so eagerly......."

At Night.....

Geet was thinking deeply.....what Maan told her at convocation function....but she was still not able to decide.....her fears still not leaving her......Yes...I want to marry him...I know I love him....I had never stopped loving him.....but then this fear of he leaving me again is so strong....and then again my life will be shattered........what do I do.....

But one corner of her heart was pushing her to accept what life is giving her now......she was in dilema......."But then this happiness.......what he is giving me now.....why I am not able to trust it......that they will stay with me always....why cannot I trust him once more........why cannot I give us one chance....."

suddenly she felt......" I have to overcome this fear...I have to be strong......"    she decided....

"Tomorrow...I will tell him...that I will marry him...." and she felt happy ...lighter.....

Next Day

Geet was in boutique...trying to finish her work fast....morning she couldn't tell him....as she left early....but tonight.....she will make it special for him.....by telling him...that she is ready for marriage.....she finally has decided to trust him.....and her fate...her Babaji....

After some time.....she started feeling uneasiness....she went into washroom and started vomiting....she was having this uneasiness for last few days....and now......suddenly vomit....and she realized......what has happened......."Oh God....am I pregnant....?"  and she knew......very much.....this is True......she had forgotten completely to use precautions......d Maan also didn't used any......everything happened so fast between them..........

suddenly she felt happy.......so tonight I will give him another good news also.....and she smiled.....She wanted to reach home fast and started packing her things.....and then her cell rang.....she looked at it...it was from Maan.....

"Yes Maan...."

"Geet......I have to leave for Delhi urgently......Dadi Maa is very sick and hospitalized.....I will come and drop Aahana there..."

and Geet couldn't say anything......she just stopped......her fears coming back.......haunting her back.....she simply sat there.....numb....

She tried to re-assure her self....."Geet....how can he stop going anywhere.....why are you thinking so negative...." and she tried to control her emotions...

After sometime ....Maan came  with Aahana.......he was in hurry....he hugged her...

"Geet...I will be back.......as soon she is discharged........Take care of yourself and Aahana...." ...and then he left.....

She couldn't say anything......whatever she wanted........whatever she had planned......remained within her.....She felt numb...all her senses stopped thinking.......Rehan was worried seeing her like this.....

"Geet are you OK ...? "

"Rehan.....I know.......he will not come back.......I have lost him again.........." she was in tears....

"Geet...why are you so scared.......he will be back.....he loves you....I think you should go home...and take rest....."

She nodded...

At night

Geet was anxiously waiting for Maan's call....but his cell was not reachable till now....and then her cell rang.....it was Rehan....

"Geet...did you see the latest News.....?"

"No...what happened...." she panicked.

"Jet flight....Shimla to Delhi has crashed.....which one was Maan's flight...? "

"I don't know........" and she fell down.......

"Geet.....I will come and pick you....we will go to airport and check...."

"Yes...." she managed to utter it somehow....

She was totally frozen......this is what she was always scared....this is why....she didn't wanted him to be back in her life.....she didn't wanted to be emotionally dependent on anyone........and suddenly she remembered......she is pregnant....and she felt her life is back where it was 5 years back.......and she felt completely lost.....not able to think anything clearly......

then she thought .....let me call dadi.......if Maan has reached there or not.......but then how she can call at home...Dadi ma is at hospital.....if Dev picks up the phone.....but then I have to know about him......I cannot simply sit.....

She still remembered the tel. no...and she dialled.....and she was surprised when she heard Dadima on phone.....

"Dadima...this is Geet.....Has Maan reached there....?"

"Geet...what a surprise...after long time.....where are you...and Maan has not reached yet.....and why are you asking about Maan...?"

She couldnot say anything..."Dadi aise hee...how is your health now......You were in hospital ?"

"Yes...but i was discharged......I am fine now...."

and Geet kept phone....So Maan has not reached Delhi yet.......her fears started haunting her back.

Next - Will Geet fears come true....(concluding part..)

goldenball thumbnail

Chapter 23 - I never stopped loving you....

Geet kept phone....So Maan has not reached home yet.......her fears started haunting her back....She started trembling with the thought of losing him......No...this time fate cannot be so cruel to her....she cannot again be standing at the same cross roads.....

"No this cannot happen to me again....I cannot let it happen.....No one can take away Maan from me......." she spoke to herself...

and then Rehan came....she took Aahana with her.....and they left for airport.....Her tears almost dried...she was calling again and again...Maan's cell........but it was not reachable......and she started praying......

"Babaji.......please don't do this to me again.....I will never talk to you if you did this with me........"

@airport

As they reached airport...there was huge crowd.....everyone wanted to know the latest.....they also joined them....but there was no update from the airlines....

Geet.....was seating.....waiting.....thinking...." why life is again playing games with her.....but this time....I will not let anyone snatch my happiness.......nothing can happen to him.......he has to come back for me......he promised me and Aahana....." and she looked at Aahana...who was sleeping....who didn't understand what was going on....she could only understand that...they are waiting for her Dad at airport......

Then Rehan came....and she broke from her thoughts....

"Geet...they have put up the passengers list.....there are no survivors....."

She panicked hearing it....but she then gathered all strength........

Geet went...with him...dreading to hear the bad news.....her legs not lifting....her eyes not wanting to look at the list...then she consoled herself......."Maan ko kuch nahin ho sakta........bharosa rakhon...."  

and she looked at the list.....She frozed......she saw his name in the list......the status was marked as  checked in

and then she almost collapsed .....going numb....and if it was not Rehan....she would have fallen on the ground...

"Geet...sambholon apne aap ko...Aahana...ko dekhon...she is crying......"

She looked at her....Aahana was crying....scared...seeing her mom like this.......and she knew...she cannot become weak now.....

"Rehan....let us go home....."

@home

On her way back....only one thought coming to her again and again......."I don't believe this......Maan ko kuch nahin ho sakta.....he has to come back for me...He cannot go again from my life......I have faith in Babaji......."

"Geet...do you want me to stay with you..."  Rehan was concerned about her.....as he dropped her at the gate....

"Rehan.....I am fine......I will manage......." she didn't wanted to lose the strength....she didn't wanted to be weakened...nothing can break her...... .she has his love as her strength... ..

and slowly she came inside the gate...took out the keys to open the door.........and suddenly....

"Geet...where you were....I am waiting here at Gate....for both of you......so long.... 

"Maan......" she could n't believe......tears started rolling out ...her eyes started shinning....she started jumping with joy....

"Oh......Maan I love you so much...." she hugged him tightly....

He was surprised...by her sudden confession....still not able to believe what she said....

"Maan.....you don't know ......I had faith in Babaji...that this time...you cannot go away from me......" she looked at him with love....

"Geet...I was not going anywhere.....I will not leave you for a moment also....."

and then she just stopped him......by claiming his lips.....and he was totally confused...suddenly what has happened.........

"Geet...what happened...are you going to tell me anything....."

"Maan ....I want to marry you.....now......."  she didn't released him....

"Geet....I am so happy......but could you tell me what has happened....." he was not able to believe her.....

"Not...now...." she again kissed him...as if trying to assure her....

"Hmm....OK...." and he gave in......they started kissing.......lost in each other.....

and then after some time.......they came inside....

"Maan...you know.....your flight crashed.......I am just coming from airport.......you didn't go..?"

Maan was shocked...after hearing it..... "Geet....Dadima was discharged.....when I came to know about it....I came out though i had checked in.....I cannot go leaving you here....."

Maan still trying to absorb the fact that the flight he was suppose to go...crashed.....

"......and what happened to your mobile...I was trying to reach you so badly...."

"Geet...I forgot mobile in car while going back....."

"Maan....I was so shattered......I was so scared.....Last night only I had decided to listen to my heart and marry you....and then today  this.....I was so scared.......I couldnot believe my fears were coming true....but I had faith in Babaji.....I had believe in our love....I never lost hopes......"
She was so delighted...not able to express her happiness....

"Geet......darr kee vajah se hum jeena toh nahin chod sakte hain......." and he took her in his arms...kissing her thoroughly.......finally realizing what she must have felt and gone through......her happiness.....making sense to him.....

"Haan.....aur.....Maan...tumhain kuch ho jaata toh.....main.....sabse lad jaati.....Babaji se bhi......" she sharing her deepest feelings....

"Geet....ab tum hoshyiarpur wali lag rahin hon........" he teased her....wiping out her tears.....

"Hoshyiarpurwali......matlab....?" she gave him angry stare......

"Mera matlab ...woh Geet...who believed in dying in love....mere liye kuch bhi kar jaane wali..... meri diwaani .....I am so happy to see that love back in you....."

She looked straight in his eyes.....making her confession...."Maan....I never stopped loving you.....these five years.....not a single day went when I had not thought about you...gussee se pyaar se...har tarah se tumhain yaad karti thi....."

"Geet.....Hmmmm toh tum mujhse pyaar karti...hon....."...he then lifted her and took to the bed....giving her a intense kiss....and started removing her clothes.....her hands also went inside his shirt....

suddenly she remembered.....

"Maan...I think ....we should take Doctor's advise before doing this......"

"What do you mean....from where the Doctor came between us....."..he was confused.....

"Maan....." she didn't said anything......and just looked at him...pointing at her stomach....trying to make him understand.....but then realizing he is still confused......finally gave up....

"Maan...I think.....I am pregnant...."

"Oh God.......Geet ......what are you doing today........ek ke baad ek khushi......I can't take so much together.....mera kuch toh khayal kiya hota........" and he once again claimed her lips...and then suddenly he left her hurriedly......

"Maan....."

" Geet....ek minute...I will be back soon...." and he called Adi....

" Adi....I want one pandit now......"

"Sir...Itni raat main........."

"Addddi...and also......get all things needed for marriage....I and Geet are getting married now....."

"Yes Sir......." He didn't asked anything further.....

She heard what he said to Adi and came nearer to him...

"Maan.....Kal subah bhi hum shaddi kar sakte hain...."

"Geet......kahin tumne apna faisla badal diya toh.....main risk nahin le sakta......" he looked at her with shararat....

"Maan......." she was now angry.....

Maneet's Marriage

Soon the pandit came and Adi made all arangements....Maan called Rehan and Sanjida also......only 5 of them....Aahana  was very excited......She seating in between them.....Geet chose a red saree and Maan wore a off-white kurta pyajama....and the marriage was over with pheras.......saat kasmain......agni...and wishes......

"Geet mam....that day only I knew this will happen, when Maan sir asked me to get your  personal biodata......." Adi was all smiling and happy...

"My biodata....Maan...?" she looked at him questioningly......

"Geet...woh jaroori...tha.....jung main utarne se pehle....saamne walain ke barain main janna jaroori hota hain....." Maan didn't knew where to see.....

"Maan.....toh main tumhain jung dikhai deti hoon......"

"Geet....yeh jung se kam tha...tumhain phir se jeetna...." he picked her in his arms.....

She knew he is saying truth........and they kissed each other...taking kasam...in their hearts...to be with each other forever.......

Concluded.....

Thanks all of you for appreciating this FF and also, encouraging me throughout....for which I could take this to end.

Will be putting Epilogue..so wait for that.

Love
GB

goldenball thumbnail

Epilogue

After 10 Years  

"Geet..are you ready...I have made your breakfast......your favourate pasta....." Maan was busy in kitchen....and Aahana was helping him.....

"Dad....every morning....why you make breakfast for mom.....?...I feel very jealous of her.....I hope I also get someone like you......."

Maan looked proudly at Aahana...now 15 years, young girl....having long hair like Geet....but deep eyes like Maan....looks more like him.....

"You will surely get someone......my love....but now studies......" he said..and hugged her.....

and then Geet came.....

"Maan....I cannot have breakfast now...I am getting late....You know today I have Trendz annual presentation for Board.....I will take something at office....and don't forget to drop Aahana and Rohan at school...."

and hurriedly she kissed him...took her laptop and her bag...

"Geet sunoh toh....." but she left....

At board meeting

All the members had come........Geet checked her presentation once again.........the numbers were looking good.........in Last 10 years.......since she had joined as the CEO of the company, it has made very good progress.......and she was feeling proud and confident.........she looked at Maan who was seating in the MD seat.....and he smiled at her....as if saying....I have full confidence in you....

"So Ms Geet Khurana...we can start........" he said..

Geet nodded and started her presentation....and then discussion started.....

After the meeting.....

"Geet....Congratulations.....Trendz is doing well..."  Maan came nearer to her ...as everyone left.....

"Yes...I have learnt from you...." she smiled at him....

"Geet....vaise I have brought your breakfast packed....its on your table....You like Pasta"

"Maan..you never forget about it....."

"Geet...how can I......I can never forget anything about you......" and he came near to her...and bent to claim her lips....she pushed him back.....

"Maan...why you do this always...I have told you so many times.....this is office...."

"and Geet....I tell you always....this is my office....my biwi........so I will do what I want....." he closed the door...and started kissing her.....and she also knew...no use......she gave in......even after so many years of their marriage......their thirst for each other never seems to be filled......

and then .....

"Geet...I will be going to Delhi for some work......"

and he could see the fear in her eyes.......

"Geet...after so many years.....you still get scared....."

She decided to put a brave face......"No....not at all...."

"Geet, do you also want to come ?  Dadi Ma....wants to see Aahana and Rohan......."

Geet looked at him...not sure....this is what she was not able to accept till now...going to Khurana Mansion.....Maan always asked her....as DadiMa wanted to meet her very much....Maan had told Dadima everything about them.....but she could not made up her mind to go.... but last year......she had gone....as Maan insisted too much.......Dadi ma was very lonely now........as Maan had shifted to Shimla....and Dev also had shifted to Canada after their divorce......
She remembered how much Dadima was happy to see them together......She felt bad thinking about DadiMa......and decided....

"Ok...I can go for few days......."

"Geet...if you want after that...you can go to HP also....."

"and You....?"

"I am so scared of your brother Brij.....he still doesn't like me....But I will go........"

"Maan...." she looked at him lovingly.....and then they were in each other arms......kissing.....slowly...and then it turned into intense.....short ....long....short...long.....kisses ....smooches....not able to get enough of each other.......trying to satisfy their ever thirsty souls....

"I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love."

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

LOVED it πŸ‘ . I'm glad Maan did not leave coz he needs to make it up to Geet ; big time . His helping her in her studies was superb πŸ‘πŸΌ ; parting with the responsibilities over Aahana was πŸ‘πŸΌ . 

The symbolism that you get more hurt when your loved ones are in pain was written beautifully πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . The last scene where Geet kissed him , yet again her heart taking over , was very emotional β­οΈ.
Beautiful update β€οΈ & thanks for the pm .....
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesomee.............
loved it.................
geet kissed maan.............☺️
"Geet.....ek taraf tum mujhse nafrat karti hon......aur doosri taraf.......chupke chupke pyaar karti hon...."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loved that line............
plz update  soon...........

Edited by butterfly.tanu - 13 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwwwww loved it n finally geet got to know that even maan is suffering n i hope geet gives in