Fan Fictions

BreakPoint (Maneet FF)- Epilogue added (pg 122) - Page 46

goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter 15 - Maan meets Aahana

@hospital

After 1 Hour....the Doctor came  out....and smiled at them....

"The operation is done.......We have given her blood......she is recovering........and she will be coming to senses soon........She is shifted to her room......you can see her...."

He could see happiness on her face.....smiles in her eyes......

"Geet......now will you please say some thing........"

She didn't said anything.....held his hands in hers.......and  took him to the room.......

"Geet......." he was getting more confused....

She still didn't said anything........through eyes..........asked  him to go inside........and he went..........she didn't come with him, standing outside only.........and this made him more curious.........what she wants to show me..........

and then he couldn't believe.......what he saw........a baby girl was on the bed.......with bandages.....and then he saw her....closely.......the resemblance  hit him......he knew who is she........

and then the realization....."Their child.........." he  was too shocked to react........and this thought had never come to him anytime.........this he had never imagined.....and Geet........how could she hide such a big truth from him.....

and he again looked at Aahana....filled with pride...and happiness.....and went near her......kissed her on the forehead...He sat their for few minutes...staring her ....feeling her...overwhelmed by the suddden happiness he felt.....

After some time....he came out......he saw her standing there....waiting anxiously...

"Geet......I want to talk to you...but later....now...I think you need rest......I have got car.....Please go home...change....and also have some food... I will be here with her....."

"No...Maan...I cannot leave her...and go....she will search me....when she will be awake........"

"Geet...I am here....I will take care....and I will call you when she comes to senses....."

She was not agreeing, their argument started.......and then the Doctor came.....and smiled at them....

"I think both of you can go......She is sleeping now....at least 2 Hrs...she will not be awake...If anything happens we will call you...."

"Geet....See..." and then they both came out....

At Geet's House

Maan drove her to her house...and as she came out of the car........"Maan....you also come...you have also not eaten anything...."

The door was opened by one old lady....as per their talks ...he assumed she is her maid...housekeeper....they came inside...Maan could see it was a small house....a cottage type.....but he could feel her touch in everything.....so colourful....

"Maan....you get fresh.... I will get something ready by then..."...She went inside....the kitchen.

They didn't talk much during dinner......Geet still thinking about Aahana....and she knew...sooner she has to answer him....and then as expected he was eagerly waiting for her in the living room....once she finished everything......

"Geet...can we talk now...?"

She nodded....

"Geet.....How could you hide such a big truth...as as father...don't I have the right to know....?"

"Maan...It was so confusing that time.....my whole life was messed up....when I came to know about pregnancy...I didn't knew what to do with it.....married with Dev...but carrying your child......how could I explain this to anyone.... not to my parents...not to anyone else...no one would have understood....and my parents if they had come to know about it......they would have sent me back to Dev....thinking its his child....but I knew it was not his.......Dev ke sath ...I had no relations after few nights....as I resisted his force on me......My soul was not ready to accept this insult again and again......that's why things went out of control between us........."

"Maan,...I didn't had any option.......I didn't wanted you to be involved in this......."

"That's why you left HP....and then as you had no trust in me.....you didn't care to inform me... Hain na Geet...?"

She looked at him....

"Maan.....now you know about it.....so what....is it going to make any difference.......? " 

"Geet....why you are so stubborn....You don't want me in your life...but Aahana....how can you deny me that...."

"Maan....Please....I have taken care of her till now....and I can do all my life.......I don't want you to do anything with our lifes...."

"and I will be getting married soon to Rehan......Please leave us alone...."

"Why didn't you  call Rehan today then ...." he was very sarcastic....and left her thinking....

Back to Hospital

They were seating near to Aahana when she came back to senses ......

Geet hugged her...with tears in her eyes......and then Aahana looked at Maan......with question in her eyes....Maan looked at Geet to answer.....and then Geet...

"Aahana........you always asked me about your Dad......He is your Dad......."  

Maan was surprised....and actually shocked......that Geet didn't tried to hide it from her....he looked at Geet with gratitude... and then hugged Aahana.... Aahana...didn't knew how to react...but yes..she was pleased to see him...

After 2 days, Aahana was discharged......this 2 days......he was there almost 24x7...and Aahana also had started talking to him......asking him many questions...on his absence.....he was trying to answer as much as possible....and they bonded well...

Next morning

"Tring ....Tring...." the door bell was continuously ringing.......

Geet got up irritatingly.....so early who is there.....she went and opened up the door.....

It was Maan.... .....

"Geet...I will be staying here......with both of you........" he smiled and came inside....with his suitcases...

Next - Maan becoming house-husband.

Edited by goldenball - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldenball thumbnail

Chapter 16 - Maan becoming house-husband

Next morning

"Tring ....Tring...." the door bell was continuously ringing.......

Geet got up irritatingly.....so early who is there.....she went and opened up the door.....

It was Maan.... .....

"Geet...I will be staying here......with both of you........" he smiled and came inside....with his suitcases...
"Maan.......how can you do this........I told you clearly what I think about you......"

"Geet......I have full intentions of staying here....and I am not going anywhere..................." he came inside and kept his bags.

"Maan ... this is my house....and here you cannot do what you want..."

He came near to her....."Geet....you are a very ziddi...person.....and I have realized you are not going to give me that one chance I wanted so badly from you.......hence I have no option but to do jabardasti with you............"

"Maan.......I don't want to see you here.....Please go....."

"Geet...I am not going away.........whatever you want to do...you can do...."

and then he turned back..........

"Geet....you are not ready to accept what I see in your eyes for me........so I am left with no option........I cannot let you do this........One day.......you are going to say that you still love me.....and I will make you say that...."

She now knew.......he will not leave.....

"Maan.......but my house is very small........how can you stay with us.........."

"Geet, that you don't worry......I will manage.......I can sleep on sofa.......I can sleep on floor........don't take tension about me...."

and he came inside the room...to see Aahana....she was sleeping cosily....he came and kissed her....

Day 1- at Breakfast

"Geet......I will be now taking care of house...and also Aahana.....her school........and everything.........I want you to concentrate on studies.... "

"Maan, we don't need your help......please stop interfering........  "

"Geet...I am not asking for your opinion.....I am telling this will be done from today...." and he could see smiles on Aahana face...

"Aahana.......we will have lots of fun together......."  

Geet was now feeling frustrated.......with both of them teaming together......she was feeling left alone....

Maan then started understanding what is there to be done...he also....noted Aahana's school timings.....

and then he called Adi....

"Adi.... I want you to setup my office here....I will be working from home....and I want to you to take care and report me daily here..."

Adi was confused.....but he made all arrangements.

Day 1 - At dinner

Maan got the dinner ready.......he didn't know what she likes.......he asked the maid....and then he decided to cook rajma for her......

Geet was back early.........and saw them watching TV together.....Tom and Jerry show...both of them were enjoying it very much.......

She didn't say anything....looked at them...and went into her room.

"Geet...do you want anything...Tea...coffee...? " he came inside her room

"Maan.......I don't need anything.......and why are you doing all this........what do  you think........all this...will change my feelings for you....." she was very upset.

"Geet......Let us not argue on this......Get fresh.......I will get the dinner on the table......"   and he left..... 

They had dinner together......they didn't talk much......after that she came into her room and retired.......Maan was busy with Aahana ...and after some time he brought her...she was sleeping on his shoulders...

He tugged her in the bed...covered...her...and looked at Geet.....who was already in sleep......he kissed on her forehead.......she didn't react.....and then he switched off the lights and went outside .......to hall.....he took some pillows for him.....and made himself comfortable on sofa.......inside his heart he was feeling happy......that Geet didn't resisted much....

After few days

Geet just had bath and came into her room.......dried herself........threw the towel on bed.......she was getting late....."Rehan must be coming in few minutes....".......very hurriedly she applied moisturiser all over.....and then slided into her panty and then her bra.....and as she was puttting the hook....

"Geet..................." Maan came inside......
and she hurriedly.....took the towel and rolled it around her.....her bra* still loosely hanging on her shoulders....

"Maan........please......"

He was also taken back by what he saw........but then ......"Geet...I am sorry.......I just came to ask you some thing........I didn't know you were getting ready....."

"Maan.....please ......don't enter my room again.......and if you come.......please knock........" she was very sarcastic.....and then she knew....trouble as she saw  his expressions changing....

He didn't like her tone.....suddenly it irked him....and  he started coming towards her.......she started moving back........then he trapped her against the wall......

"Geet...... why are you behaving like this.....as if I have not seen you naked before........"

Before she could say anything.....his hands were on her face....and started tracing down.......from face to her neck to her shoulders........and his face was almost touching hers.......she could feel his breathe.........she could feel his heart beat.........and she was feeling.........trapped........intoxicated by his smell.........and her towel dropped........and she stood in her bare essentials......in front of him.........feeling shy.......stoned......not able to move.....

He gave a complete glance to her nude body....and then looked into her eyes deeply.......

"Geet,......you know......I know your body more then what you... yourself would know........

"I know......you have a mole at the back of your right ear......" and then he kissed her on her right ear....

"I know you have a black spot at your back....right above your hips...."and he then touched her there......

His hands then slowly went inside her panty........and touched her hips............and she almost shuddered with the feelings it aroused in her......and slowly he slided it down...and took it off..........and the next went her br*......she was feeling so ashamed on herself........not able to stop him........her body abandoned her mind..........she stood there holding her breathe.......her heart racing fast.......trying to aniticipate.......and then his fingers caressed her lips.......and then she could not control herself......her lips wanted immediately....inviting him......telling him to claim them.........and she closed her eyes.......

He looked at her.....her parted lips........her closed eyes.....and then kissed her lightly...........she reacted strongly.......by moving her hands into his hair........he liked the way she brought her body came closer to his.......he liked the way her lips replied to his kiss.......and then he kissed her more deeply.......and then slowly it became deeper....long...short...long....smooches....kisses.........as if they were not able to get enough of each other.....both of them wanting to satisfy their thirsty soul first .......to fulfil the hidden desire built over the years of separation........forgetting themselves.......mesmerized by each other's aura.......
her hands were inside his shirt....and ....his hands caressing her shoulders....her neck.........her  ni**...........trying to feel her completely .......and then her cell rang....

She realized what was going on....but she was still pulled by his magnetism........she opened her eyes.......

"Geet......please don't pick now....chod do......."

"Maan........please phone uthane do.....Rehan ka hoga....he must be waiting for me..."

Hearing Rehan's name........he came back to reality....

"Is Rehan............ko hamesha galat time par hee kyun aana hota hain........" he sounded frustrated.........and released her..............

It was from Rehan....

"Rehan....I will come out in 5 minutes...." she said and started dressing again.......first she pulled back her panty......and then bra.......he helped her to put the hooks...

"Geet......I cannot understand......how you can go around with Rehan........after the way you were in my arms just now...."

She looked to him.... "Maan......how do you know.......I don't react to Rehan this way........"

Maan was visibly upset.......came nearer to her...and closely held her by putting his hands on her shoulders.........."Are you sleeping with him.....?"

She looked into his eyes.........without fluttering........and said......."Yes....."  she could feel his hands hurting her...and then he left.....

As she saw him leaving.....

"Maan................ you came for some thing......"

He turned back........"Yes....Today I am taking Aahana to zoo in the evening.....wanted to know if you can join us....."

She thought for some time..."Yes I will come....pick me from boutique..."

He left.......and she dressed fast....came out in 5 minutes......and found Maan standing at the door...he looked composed now.....

As she got inside the car...Rehan saw him...and smiled at him...

"Geet..."

"Yes........the devil is in.........."

"Good Luck Geet........." he smiled at her......

goldenball thumbnail

Chapter 17 -  Ice melting....

As she got inside the car.......Rehan saw Maan.......and smiled at him.......and then he looked at her...

"Geet..."

"Yes........the devil is in.........." she knew he is asking about Maan.....

"Good Luck Geet........."  he smiled at her......

and she also smiled....yes......she really needed all luck.......her life is again on rocks............and inside her heart she was feeling very upset........why Maan is trying so jabardasti to enter her life again........why can't he understand that she doesn't want him back............why can't he accept it............and leave her alone......she today realized....how vulnerable she is to his touch........he comes near to her.......and she loses all control......and she questioned herself.....why she was kissing him like mad today....what happened to her......to her all promises.....how could she do that.......if it was not Rehan's call then she knew for sure they would have ended making love......and she suddenly realized.......is Maan saying truth...that she still feels for him...and suddenly she felt scared.......

"Babaji......Please not this time......I cannot go through all this again......"

and then she remembered his face.....how much pained he was....when she told him she was sleeping with Rehan.......how much he was taken back....but I have to do this Maan.......to keep you away from me.......

and she was thinking...."will Maan leave her now......."

"but does she really wants him to leave her alone......" she questioned herself......she was feeling all confused with her emotions.......her heart wanted to accept what she was feeling now........but her mind was warning her again and again.....

And then she came out of her thoughts as they arrived the boutique.

At evening

Maan arrived with Aahana at her boutique......and they were waiting for her to come out...She came out and along with her was Rehan also....... Seeing Rehan......he remembered...there talk in the morning......he was really upset that time.....not with Geet.......but on his situation.....he wished hard.....if  things were in his control......if he could bring back the day she left him again.........if he could have found her 5 years back......but then nothing that sort has happened.....and now if there is someone in her life....then its all because of him.......he was really upset with himself....but somehow in his heart he was still not able to believe what Geet told him......he actually never had believed her whenever she had told him about Rehan.....but today he was feeling scared.......her eyes'.. he was not able to forget......

"I don't care what relation she is having with Rehan.....I want to be part of her life......I want to give her all happiness....."
and then suddenly....he thought..."if her relation with Rehan is really serious then...........?" 

and he tried to console himself.......
"Maan ...she has all rights to find happiness for herself.......if she is happy with Rehan then......but I want to be assured of it......"

but since morning he was disturbed.....thinking about what she told him......

She came inside the car...and they headed towards the Zoo....and then he completely forgot ...what happened between them in the morning....she was talking to Aahana.......and he also...participating........Aahana was very excited.......and he felt hopeful....again......

at Zoo

Aahana was very excited to see the animals.......she had never seen any before.......and she wanted to have a ride on elephant....Maan took her near to all the animals...and the chimpanzee....it excited her very much...they clicked few photographs.....he left Aahana playing with other kids....and then came back to sit on the bench.....He looked at Geet....she looked happy and relaxed..........

"Geet....." he decided to break the ice between them.........he knew because of morning incidence.............neither of them were in mood to talk to each other.......

She looked at him....

"Yes.......she is very happy....and I am realizing I have not given her enough time......but I can't help......I have to work also.....and she had no one else other then me in her life till now..."

He nodded......and then he couldn't stop himself.......

"Geet...... do you go to Hoshyiarpur....?"

"No...."

"Do they know.......you are here.......do they know about Aahana...?"

"No...I didn't tell anyone....and even if they know...they have never got in touch with me......."she was sad....

"Geet.....its all because of me....you have to go through so much.......and........." he didn't said further....his voice choked....

"Geet......I will go and get Aahana..." and then he left....

She looked at him......she could feel he was upset.......then she thought'why she is feeling bad if he is upset'..but then she saw him back in cheerful mood...as  he came back playing with Aahana....and then came out.............

at night

Geet was already in bed.......tonight she was feeling so relaxed.....today actually she didn't tried to stop herself.....from enjoying with both of them.......this she had dreamed so many times.......but today......the situation is so different between them......and then she thought about Aahana.....how much she is happy nowadays....having him around.....every night Aahana sleeps in his lap.......and then he brings her to the bed....

and then she smiled thinking about him.......nothing happened after morning incidence.......as she had thought.......he was behaving normally with her.......and she didn't knew what next she can do to keep him away from her........

Suddenly she heard his footsteps......and she covered herself.......and pretended to be in sleep......she knew he kisses her on forehead before switching off lights...

He came.......first he put Aahana on the bed...covered her.......then he looked at Geet.....she was in deep sleep.......he came nearer to her......kissed her on the forehead.......but then he could sense.......she was not sleeping........by just touching her only he can know if she is sleeping or not.......but then why she didn't resist........he thought for a moment and smiled......his heart was full of hopes.......

after few days

Maan picked up Aahana from school and was driving back....and Aahana was having her favorite orange ice candy......

"Dad....you know....tomorrow is mamma's birthday.....but mamma is saying she will not celebrate this time...."

Maan actually was surprised.....he really didn't knew about it......

"So how do you celebrate....?"

"Mamma takes us out for dinner......Rehan Uncle and Sanjida aunty also comes......."

"Rehan uncle and Sanjida Aunty...?"

"Yes...and Bittoo...their son...we all go out for dinner together....."

"Aahana......we will plan something special for your mamma tonight.......and tomorrow we all will go for dinner.......Fine ...?"

She smiled happily.........

And he just wanted to reach home and confront her.........."Geet.......so you again lied to me...."

Next - Geet's birthday celebration

goldenball thumbnail
Chapter 18 - Geet's Birthday party

"So Ms.. Geet Handa...you have again lied to me....and I will find out very soon....why you are so adamant ...."  
He was feeling very frustrated, wanted to talk to her immediately....then suddenly decided...let me see how many days you can carry this lie..........

At night

after having dinner...as always Geet came to bed...went to sleep'.and Maan was with Aahana in hall......

Maan and Aahana...were busy decorating for her Birthday surprise........They had decorated the living room with lights and candles.......RED roses....and a beautiful cake...Both of them were  eagerly waiting for clock to strike 12'0 clock.......so that they can wake her up....and it stuck 12'0 soon.....

"Bang........phat......." Geet almost started crying.....as she suddenly woke up from sleep..... Very scared.....and started screaming......as she heard the loud voice of the balloon bursting...

Aahana started laughing.........as she had never seen her mamma so scared.......and then Maan came to her.....and held her closely......

"Geet.......it's OK....."

and then she realized what was happening........as both of them started singing Birthday song.......... she was almost in tears'..and then he picked her in his arms....and brought her to living room........she was feeling very anxious to know........what they are up to....... and then she was amazed to see the decorations......

"Mamma, we want you to cut cake first.......we are waiting so much since evening .......to have it......"      
Maan also joined Aahana..........and Geet cut the cake..........suddenly Maan took a piece...and applied all over her face.........Aahana started jumping....with joy.....

"I also want to do'."

Geet was furious'.. Shouting with anger.......

"Maan'main tumhe  dekh loongi'."

But Maan held both her hands back and almost pinned her down......

"Aahana...apply as much as you want......." Aahana was so happy ......and she applied all over Geet's face with her tiny fingers'.

"Aahana ....I will see you later........" Geet was fuming......but Maan was not releasing her'..till Aahana was satisfied''

After that she got up and  went to clean up'...Maan came behind her and stopped her.....

"Geet'...don't wash......you are looking so cute........I will clean it later....."

"Oh'.So. .............you will start babysitting for me also now.......I am not a kid'...I can do myself......"

"Yes.......I can do babysitting for you ... if you want......I don't think you have grown up yet........but don't clean up now'."

She didn't say anything......and came back....and then they had cake together......chatting..........
After some time.....Aahana  was asleep......he took her to the room  and then Geet got up  to clean her face.......suddenly she saw Maan behind her....

"Geet.......I told you...I will clean it for you....."

She was surprised....he is still thinking about it...."Maan '''.are you serious...."

"Hmmm......Yes'.. very much.........." and he came near to her....she could sense trouble by the looks in his eyes.......

"Maan.........let me go......I can do myself........."

but he didn't and he came very near to her...almost touching her......she stood there...thinking what he is up to......and then he started wiping out the cake by his lips...slowly.....she froze'not moving from the place'..holding her breathe'.

"Geet...you taste so good...."

She looked at him.......

"I mean the cake..."  he smiled'.

"Maan...let me go...."

"Geet........why are you in hurry.........." and then his lips came nearer to hers..........and next she didn't knew what happened.........she parted them instantly.........and he took no chance....he claimed it immediately.....and started kissing her.......passionately........probing her deeply......
She didn't wanted to respond...she didn't wanted to feel the passion he was arousing in her body.........but when he is so near to her....she knows......it's useless to resist......and.......she encircled her arms around him'

"Geet........you really taste good....."  He again repeated.......and she knew what he meant now.......and then his hands went inside her top...touching her all over....she clinged to him tightly.....as  she was not able to take all the sudden emotions arising in her body.....his hands were then on her ni*.......and very roughly he squeezed them'.....and she  opened her eyes...

"Geet.......you know it.......I love them very much........"He didn't shy to answer her....his lips'. ..Still not leaving hers......he could feel the familiarity with her body so much......as if it was yesterday only'...that they had made love........

Her mind decided to give last chance''."Maan...........let me go..........."

"Geet.......do you really want to go.........." his hands were now at her hips....and she knew......she wanted him....but this is all so wrong.......she felt.......and again she tried.....

"Maan.......please let me go......"
and he slowly released her.......

She was surprised........taken back'. when she felt his arms loosening around her.....his lips leaving hers.........she said it'but then she didn't mean it'she didn't wanted him to leave her.....inside she felt upset.......and she turned back'..started moving towards her room'''she could feel his eyes on her back''
But then.........the urge to meet him was so strong that she finally decided to stop listening to her mind....... she didn't knew what happened to her.........she turned back and took fast steps towards him''and claimed his lips....and started kissing him......her hands took his hands and placed them back on her........

It was now his turn to be surprised...... and he didn't waste any time........he picked her in his arms and took her to the couch.........very fast they got rid of their clothes....and pounded on each other as if they were waiting for this for so long.........kissing each other hard....his hands were cupping her br*    roughly.......sucking her ni***    very hard....... then his hands were moving all over her body......she was feeling drugged ''no other thoughts coming to her'...except the urge to meet him fast'..and and she kissed him hard on his neck...... he  looked at her''and parted her legs....to enter inside her'..

she had never thought she could be such a wanton......she waited anxiously for him to be inside her........but suddenly she panicked.......there was no one since him......such a long time.....she felt like virgin......and the fear of pain........made  her tensed........she clinged to him again....

"Maan....please slowly......gently......"

He looked into her eyes......for sometime'...and then understood.....and then  slowly....gently he moved inside her.....she was holding him tight as if he is going to protect her from the pain....

"Geet........are you OK .......?  "he asked her.....as she was still not loosening her hold.....

She nodded...and then he started stroking her gently.....and Geet was back drowning in the passion.... the rhythm increased as she matched  him........and then first she came....and next him....both satisfied..........and......exhausted....entwined.....Geet on top of Maan on the couch........

After some time....both of them were awake.......Maan was stroking her hair.......
and  she was thinking about her behavior......Not able to explain to herself.......divided between mind and emotions'why she loses her mind''.when she comes near to him....when he touches her''..what happens to her......

"Geet.......why are you lying so much......First...about Aahana.......then about Rehan........and now....." hearing Rehan's name ...she looked at him.....

"Geet......Yes... ...I know about him.......yesterday Aahana told me...."

"and then about you sleeping with other men.......I knew........you could never think of anyone else......"

he kissed her on her forehead...."Geet ......are you not able to see what is between us........our love..............why are you so much denying it........why are you so stubborn.........past is past.....why can't we make a fresh start..........."

Geet got up.......and started wearing her clothes.......

"Geet........I asked you something....."

"Past is past....that is what I also want....and I don't want to do anything with my past....or with anyone from my past........"

Maan was confused......

Next - geet pouring out all her pain......

goldenball thumbnail
Chapter 19 - Maan.....I hate You

They were lying together...closely on the couch....Maan stroking her hair....and she in deep thoughts.....

"Geet ......are you not able to see what is between us........our love........why are you so much denying it........why are you so stubborn.........past is past.....why can't we make a fresh start..........."

Geet got up.......and started wearing her clothes.......

"Geet........I asked you something.........."

"Past is past....that is what I also want....and I don't want to do anything with my past........or with anyone from my past........"

"Geet....what do you mean.....don't you realize the love we have.....for each other......" he pulled her towards him......and tried to kiss her. ..

"Maan....Leave me......I don't want to talk about it......"

"Geet....." he tried to  kiss her again.....and she pushed him.......tears started coming in her eyes.......

"Maan......mujhain nafrat hoti hai apne aap se........jab main tumhare saamne aise pighal jaati hoon.....tum choote hon....aur main sab bhool jati hoon......apni kasmon ko........jo maine lee thee....."
[eng x - i hate myself...when i melt down when you touch me....i forget all promises....which i had taken..."

"Main bhi apne ateet ko nahin dekhna chahti......apne ateet se mujhain nafrat hain.......har uss se nafrat hain....jo mere ateet ka hissa hain....."
[eng x - I don't want to see my past...I hate my past...and I hate all who were part of my past ]

"Geet...itni nafrat...." he was stunned....

"Maan...tum nahin samajh paoge.....kyunki tumne woh nahin sahan hain.....jo mere pe gujarai hain......aur woh sab kyun.....kyun....?"
[Eng x- You will never understand.....because you didn't go through what I went through......]

She looked at him....with questions in her eyes....

"Sirf iss liye ......kee maine tumse pyaar karne kee galti kee thi.......Maine kitne sapne dekhe the pyaar main.......par uski itni badi sajaa mujhain milegi.....woh maine kabhie nahin socha tha......."
[Eng x- I went through all this because of one mistake...that I loved you......I never knew.....i have to pay such a price...]

"Maan...aur meri umar kya thi.........yeh sab dekhne ke liye......Pehle tumne mere pyaar ko tukhraya.....phir Dev jaise Janwar ke sath........aur phir mere sab parivaar wale mujhse choot gayain......."
[Eng x - How old I was to face all this.....first you didn't accept my love....then dev....and then i lost my family.....]

"Aur mere Ghar walain ......unke  kya galti thi........unhone mere karan kitne jillat sahin...."
[eng x- My family....what mistake they did....?...they faced so much because of me......"]

"Geet....main jaanta hoon......"

"Nahin tum kuch nahin jaante......Yeh 5 saal......tum kuch nahin jaante........"
[eng x - No...you don't know anything....]

"Maine yeh 5 saal kaise nikale hain........Yahan Shimla main......kitne din bhuke gujarain hain......kitne raat main sadko par bhatki hoon.....aur kitni raat main gandi nazaron se bachi noon......"
[eng x - when I had come to Shimla.....how many days i lived without food....how many nights I was on road...how many nights.....I have to go through humiliation ]

"Maan.....Tum kuch nahin mehsoos kar sakte......kyunki.....yeh tum par nahin gujari hain........."
[eng x- Maan..you can never feel it...because......u didn't go through this....]

"aur Aahana....kabhie tumne socha hain....kitna muskil rahan hoga mere liye.....usse janam dena....usse bada karna......"
[eng x - and bringing aahana in this world alone.....]

"Badi mushkil se maine aapne aap ko sambhala hain.....apne aap ko apne ateet se alag kar payin hooon....."
[eng x - With lot of strength...I have been able to get back to life.....I have got rid of my past......"

"Geet......"

"Maan...maine kasam lee thee apne aap se......kee main apne emotion ko apne control main rokhoongi.....koi bhi meri life ke barain main faisla nahin le sakta hain......."
[eng x - I had promised myself that I will not let anyone take control of my life....]

"Geet....aisa hee hoga...main tumhain majboor nahin kar rahan ......"
[eng x - it will be as per your wish...i will not force you......]

"Nahin Maan......main ab main apne ateet keee parchain bhin nahin chahti hoon.......Please tum meri jindagi se nikal jao.....mujh main himmat nahin hain........phir se sehne kee......."
[eng x -I don't want any shadow of my past in my life...please go away ...i don't have the strength to go through all this again.....]

"Geet....Please trust me....is baar aisa kuch nahin hoga...."

"Nahin....mujhain mere haal pe chod do........main aaj khush hoon apni jindagi se........"
[eng x - Leave me as I am...I am very happy with my new life...]

"Geet....."

"Please .....I don't want  to do anything with my past.....main har uss cheez se nafrat karti hoon........jo mere ateet ka hissa tha......."
[eng x - I hate everything from my past...]

"Geet...tum mujhse bhi nafrat karti hon........?" He came nearer to her.....and held her closely...very eager to know what she feels......
[eng x - Do you hate me also.....]

She looked at him for some time...with tears in her eyes....and said   "Haan.....Tumse..bhi...kyunki...tum woh insaan hon...jiske karan meri jindagi badal gayin........."
[eng x - yes...because of you my life changed....]

"Please tum yahan se chalain jao....mujhain jeene do...."

He was stunned by her pain......Geet whom he met first day at Shimla.......was no where today.....instead ....he was stunned to meet a totally broken women......trying to cover......her unhealed scars........and all this is because of him.....

He felt...she is right....she has all rights to hate him......

"Geet.....itni nafrat.......Agar...tum chahti hon......kee main tumhari jindagi se chala jaoon....toh main chala jaata hoon.....main tumhain itne dard main nahin dekh sakta......"
[eng x - if you want me to leave you....then I will do so....I cannot see you in pain.....]

and he left the room........She also came to her room crying.

Next.....will Maan leave ....?

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update................love it!!!
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow loved it so now geet is lieing that she is engaged then y is she is saying meet my BF she could tell meet my finac
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the upadate.........
she moved on.......
i can believe.........
update soon...........
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Geet giving him really hard tym...lol... Boyfrnd ???? She is lying Nd i hope they daughter dis tym....
goldenball thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Geet giving him really hard tym...lol... Boyfrnd ???? She is lying Nd i hope they daughter dis tym....

yes soon..her side of story will open...