Fan Fictions

BreakPoint (Maneet FF)- Epilogue added (pg 122)

goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
BreakPoint (Maneet FF)- Epilogue added (pg 122) 

Adding the epilogue...as sweet as the story.....

Pour your coments...on what you liked about the story...the scenes which you loved.....

-
GB

Edited by goldenball - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldenball thumbnail

BreakPoint

Maan Singh Khurana Age- 25 Years.  MD - Khurana Constructions. Matured, Loving and Caring.

Geet Handa
Age -18 Years, at HP. Doing her BA Part I

Dev Singh Khurana    
24 Years, Younger brother of Maan. Flirt and a womanizer. Good for nothing.

Prologue

This story is around a very feminist POV......

"Kya kissee ke naam ka mangalsutra pehne se koi kissi ka pati ho jaata hain... ? " 

Just being married... wearing Mangalsutra or Sindoor in some one's name...will your heart accepts him as your husband.......your pati ? "   so this is all about ..

"Piya wahin jo dulhan mann bhaaye.........."

Concept

Geet falls in love with Maan but he is not sure about his feelings.......Circumstances forces her to marry Maan's younger brother Dev....Will Geet walk out of her marriage... Will Maan realize his feelings for her ......? Will fate bring them together .........?

My earlier works

Page 1

• Chapter  1 :Pehli Nazaar Pehli Mulakat....
  • Chapter 2 : Love definition'different views
  • Chapter 3: Dev comes to see Geet
  • Chapter 4: "Maan, I have got my answer..."
  •  Chapter 5: " I can die in love and for love..."
  • Chapter  6: What I have done ?

Page 2

• Chapter 7 - I tried..but I failed..
  • Chapter 8 - Please forgive me...
  • Chapter 9 - After THE BreakPoint
  • Chapter 10 - Maan meets Geet
  • Chapter 11- Love Definition...Changing ?

Page 65

• Chapter 12 -I don't want him back in my life
  • Chapter 13- "Geet Why you didn't trust me..."
  • Chapter 14 - Urgent Call
  • Chapter 15 - Maan meets Aahana
  • Chapter 16 - Maan becoming house-husband
  • Chapter 17 - Ice melting....
  • Chapter 18 - Geet's Birthday Party
  • Chapter 19 - Maan ...I hate you

Page 122

• Chapter 20 - I am scared
  • Chapter 21 - Hamara Bandhan
  • Chapter 22 - I will marry you
  • Chapter 23 - I never stopped loving you
  • Epilogue 

goldenball thumbnail

Chapter  1 - Pehli Nazaar Pehli Mulakat....

Chandigarh - Marriage of Deeya and Preetam

Maan was in hurry to reach the hotel where the marriage was.... driving very fast....today was Preetam's marriage....his best buddy from college days.... and Preetam will surely kill him if he doesn't reach on time.....For him only he had come driving all the way from Delhi...and now if he just misses it then surely he has to repent it hard.......but this traffic......and he was really feeling restless now. He horned few times at the traffic signal.....and was waiting for signal to clear....

Suddenly he saw a girl wearing Ghaghra Choli......in front of his Jeep....

"Can you please give me lift to Park Hotel.....Today is My friend's marriage......I am very late..... Please" ..She looked at him with all hopes... her eyes pleading....

He didn't said anything... nodded and then she stepped into his Jeep...

"So you are going for marriage at Park.....I am also going there only......."

She looked at him with total dis-belief... " Are you trying to flirt with me........ I better get down..." and she stepped down...

"No, I am not... Its Deeya and Preetam's Marriage ? Right...? I am Preetam's friend......." He said..

"OK... I am sorry.." and she was back in the jeep......Maan looked at the signal .. it had just opened and he started moving his jeep.

"So are you from Chandigarh...?" He was interested to know.. She was beautiful... and dressed to kill....

"No... I have come from HP to attend the marriage...just reached 1 Hr back... I am late.....Deeya is going to kill me...."

"No problem... both of us will reach there soon..."

"What about you....? "

"I am just driving straight from Delhi..." He smiled and stopped the jeep.....they had reached hotel.

Once inside the hotel.....she vanished...and he suddenly remembered ... he forgot to ask her name....but he hoped to see her soon....and took his bag ... checked into the hotel... freshned up... and then came in the hall to meet Preetam....

At marriage...Hotel Park

When he reached,  the marriage ceremony was going on... Preetam was sitting in mandap and smiled at him as soon he saw him..... Maan knew....he cannot explain to him......but felt lucky that Preetam is in Mandap...so he is saved for the time being.

He started searching for the girl who came in his jeep...and after some time he could locate her...she was sitting with her friends at one corner... She smiled at him as she saw him.....

He came near to her... "I forgot to ask your name..."

"Name - Geet, age - 18, now in BA part I.......from HP..........anything else you want to know......."  she smiled with shararat..

He was completely bowled over by her..by now..

"Myself Maan... though you didn't asked my name.... but I wanted to let you know... and can I get your company......for some time......" He was not sure why he was asking... never in his life he had asked any girl like this....but she seems to be different...She is young...but very confident and very intelligent...and he completely forgot that he is MD of a big company.... he just wanted to know her more....

She was not sure... what he was intending.. she smiled and left him....

Soon the marriage was over....and bride & groom left the hotel.......slowly all guests left... and he also came back in his room.. He had seen her leaving with Deeya and Preetam......and he knew.....he wanted to see her again.....Kuch toh baat hain usmain....I want to meet her again....tomorrow may be....at the reception party...

Marriage reecption at Preetam's House

Preetam's house was very crowded... everyone wanted to give blessings to the newly wedded couple......she met them and then was with her friends group... but her eyes were searching him.......has he come.....or has he left already.....he seems to be a decent guy......she thought...and then she felt.....may be he has left...and some corner of her heart....she was disappointed......

"Just one meeting.......and why I want to meet him again....Geet what is going on...."

and her thoughts were broken by someone calling her name..."Geet...." and she turned around.... and she was really happy... to see him...

"I know you were searching for me......." He teased her..

"No... I was looking for my friend......." she tried to hide.......she knew she must have blushed also....and then she could not ....
"Yes... I was looking for you..."

Maan was surprised at her direct confession.....no hiding......no made up......he was amazed by her simplicity.... she was as innocent as she looked........

Next - Maan giving lift to Geet till HP

goldenball thumbnail

Chapter 2- Love definition…different views

Deeya called them….

"Maan…..is it possible for you to drop Geet at HP ….?"

"Deeya…….I will be leaving just after the party…..it is quite late now……." He looked at Geet…..who was looking hesitant…suddenly she spoke….as if something she decided.

"Maan……I can come with you now ….. I have to reach HP urgently…my maa called me…."

"Geet…think again…its late night……." he was still not sure….

"I have to reach urgently…..and I trust you"  her big brown eyes looking at him...searching for some answer....

As the party got over…. they loaded their baggage in the jeep and started for HP.

Back to Delhi

He looked besides...she was sitting besides…silent….dressed in white kurti and jeans...with a red bandini dupatta around her neck.... and looking side by as they were passing.....

It was very dark on highway…and very few vehicles were passing.. He looked at watch…it was almost 1:00 clock night..

He decided to break the silence......

"Geet…are you feeling sleepy..?.. You can take a nap at the back…..."

"No…I am fine…"

She self thought….how can I sleep…I came with him to know more about him…..

"So…Geet…what's so urgent….?"

"Someone is coming to see me in a day… my mom wants me to be back as early as I can…..." she sounded sad.

"So.....arranged marriage........? "

"I don't want to do an arranged marriage........ I want to fall in love.... and then marry......."

"So...do you have a Boyfriend……..?"   He wanted to confirm again...

"No......not yet....."

"….and what about you...?" she looked at him.

"Not so soon……No one in my life yet…...actually marriage is not so soon...……I have to do lot for my company…. before anything…." He smiled…

"And…then I have not met Ms Right yet…..I am very firm that I will marry when I find the right girl... and I can wait for her till I die.......I am in no hurry......"   suddenly he became serious.....

"And if you don't get her.....I mean..... if she is not in love with you....or if she marries someone else....?"

"I don't know......I have never thought about it.... may …be I will spend rest of my life hoping that I will get her one day....." he laughed...

"And do you believe in love at first sight……?" she was curious to know….

"No…not at all… I would like to know her better before I commit for marriage…..How someone can decide at first sight…I don't believe in it……"

"Geet….what about you ……do you believe in love at first sight..?"

"Yes……very much…and I know when he will come in my life…..it will just click to me…...I am die hard believer in love…….If I fall in love….. I know…I will go to any extent…. can die in love…..and for love…." she suddenly was dreamy…

"Hmm… interesting…."

"But he has to come fast…..I am scared…. my parents will force me for marriage soon……Like you I may not be able to wait till I die..."

"So……if you meet him… what will you do……….just get married...?" he sounded sarcastic.

She looked at him…"I will try to know his feelings….like the way I am doing now……"

He looked at her…trying to understand what pass she made…..

"Geet…you hinting at me …? If you are thinking about me……then forget it…."

She suddenly felt shy……but then….she cannot let it go so easily…

"Why….what is missing in me..... Am I not attractive…..?"

"Nothing…….In fact…I am liking you….but as I said….I don't want to get into this love business now….and secondly…..I don't know you yet….and I don't think…we will meet again after this…..so just forget it…."

"Maan………" she wanted to convince him…..but then decided not to speak….and tried to start looking outside……

So many feelings were crossing her heart..…and she was not able to understand….why she is feeling so much for him……for what...only thing she knew……she had started liking him the day she met him…..she wanted to know his feelings for her…..for this reason only she came with him...at this hr....and he is not interested…..she started feeling very sad…she felt…he is right……love at first sight is all in dreamy love stories…..

Soon they reached…

"Maan …can I meet you again….?" ...Not ready to give up so soon....as she got down from Jeep.

"Geet…surely… you are interesting……"

And then they bid goodbye…

At Delhi

Maan reached his room......still thinking about her....and then he realized....he forgot to take her number.....but yes…he liked her very much….and he smiled….

"Maan..., I was waiting for you... there is some good news …..!!" Dadima came to him... as soon as he reached Khurana Mansion....

"Maan…….you smiling....what's happening...." Dadima was delighted to see him.

"Nothing Dadima.... tell me ...good news.......what......?"

"Maan......you are not ready to marry.....but I don't want to die without seeing my pota-poti.....so I am going to have Dev marry....."

Maan was surprised...now Dadima is after Dev...

"Par... Dadima... Have you talked to Dev.....You know him.......and I wonder.......how he is agreeing for marriage ...?"

"That is the good news... he has agreed ......and tomorrow we are going to see the girl also....."

"But Dadima ....why you want to spoil poor girl's life..... You know….. Dev...I have seen so many girls in his life.....he is not at all serious...just after girls........parties......." he was very harsh about his own brother.

"Maan...that is why I want him to marry....once responsibility comes to him.......he will be serious...you don't worry..."

"Ok......Dadima....as you wish...but I am not going... to see the girl.......you know ...I don't like this......"

"Maan...I knew this....Thik hain.......we are going tomorrow to see the girl...at Hoshyiarpur..."

and hearing Hoshyiarpur....his ears turned on...."Dadima.... Hoshyiarpur ?......I will also come... I have some work there....but I am not there to see the girl......OK"

In his heart…he thought about Geet…may be I will see her at Hoshyiarpur…

Next – Dev's marriage fixing with Geet

goldenball thumbnail

Chapter 3: Dev comes to see Geet

Next day to HP

Maan looked at Dev as they sat in he car.....he was looking as handsome as always...he is a real lady charmer...and this is what he could never understand.....what girls see in him....his looks.....or his money....or his attitude....but as fast they come in his life.....he takes them out more faster....but still they don't mind being around him...and Dev........he is so carefree....never wants to be bothered with work... parties and parties only....nowdays...more he thought about Dev......more he was feeling guilty..... he and Dadi are responsible for what Dev is today......they always pampered him....gave him the best of life....and he ....he is  more like his father then brother....after their parents death......

But now he was repenting....he should have been stricter with him....Dev is not at all serious about life....Probably Dadima is right....once he gets married....he will become responsible.....

"Dev....so do you really want to get married.......that also by seeing girls......like this....?"  He was not feeling comfortable with this.

"Bro.......yes...I want to make Dadi happy............"Dev  smiled and hugged Dadi.

"But are you serious... ?  marriage will mean ......responsibilities also....."

"Bro.....I am serious........" he sounded serious....and then started laughing....."Don't worry....I have thought about it....and No problems......." he then got busy with his cell.

Maan decided to give up...

Dadi....was busy with her own talks........"Dev...you are not going to say NO......I am telling you....the family is very good...the girl is very good.....she is 18 years old....studing in BA.........&........&........"

"Dadi..as you wish..."  and he was busy again.....

Maan didn't hear what Dadi was saying......his mind drifted to Geet...He has come to HP...but where will he search her.... He doesn't know anything...he didn't ask her also.......shall he try calling Deeya....no.... what she will think... let me try myself....its a small town....let me start in market...then probably colleges......something I will get soon....

He decided to getdown in Market.....

"Dadi...Call me when its done.......i will be here only"

Geet in dilema

"Maa.......how can I marry a guy.... just meeting once.........." Geet was going nuts.

"Geet, he is very good...very handsome...very good family..... and lots of money...what else you want..."

"Par Maa...I cannot marry in just one meeting.....and what about my studies....." she was somehow trying to convince..

"Geet...I don't want to hear anything....you are not going to say anything....only YES...that is what I want to hear...." and she left the room.....

Geet went into deep thinking....."Maan...tell me what I should do now....I wanted to meet you once......before deciding anything......but where do I search you....."

"Didi...get ready...they have reached HP... "  Her sister....Sanjh....came in the room ...with her dress...

They arrive at Geet's place...

Dev and Dadi reached....Surendra Handa's house...Dadima was impressed by the welcome they got....

"Dev...I told you .....they are very good family...very cultured....and one of the richest family of HP......."

Dev didnt say anything...he was waiting for the girl.......He agreed for marriage as Dadi was pestering him every day... and finally he gave in....doesn't matter.......if he has one at home.....better a small town girl.....who will remain confined in house.......Dadi maa kee seva ke liye....not interfering in his life......no one can tell him how to live his life......he is not going to change for anyone....he thought.....

But he was amazed....more of shocked to see Geet...when she entered....he had been with so many girls...but such a beauty....with so much innocence......he never had hand on such a beauty.....and he forgot everything....back to his lady wooing ways....

"Dadi...I want to talk to her........"

and then they gave them some privacy, He asked her few questions...she answered them briefly.......he felt she is not opening up... but that's better...he decided......she is right girl to be my wife....homely...and beautiful also....

"Dadi...I am agreeing......." he finally announced to all seated in the hall.......and everyone started congratulating .....and Geet was ...what do I do now...

Maan searching for Geet

Maan talked to few people in the market.....but as expected no one was knowing anything....then he decided to check colleges....and he was going one by one....may be I can spot her somewhere.....and his mobile rang...

"Maan.....there is good news....Dev has liked the girl....and we are fixing the marriage.....can you come here...."

"Thik hain Dadi Ma...please give me the adresss...." and he noted down....

Dev and Geet's marriage fixing

Geet was not able to decide....what do I do..... and where do I search Maan....she remembered ....he said he is not interested in love........but i have to talk to him once.....but at this moment if I say NO.....everyone will be upset......and before she could think anymore......her mother came in...

"Geet....we will have function soon.......Dev's brother also has come....."

Geet was not at all interested in knowing who had come....she was only thinking about Maan.... and then she was asked to come in the hall .....

There was so much crowd in the hall......she started feeling uneasy...trapped.....everyone all her nearby realtives had also come.......there was celebration mood...jokes...music....everyone wanted to congratualte her... so much noise...she wanted to run away....and then her heart beat skipped.....seeing Maan in front of her.....

Maan was same....surprised...shocked...as if he couldn't believe....

"Maan, this is Geet...jisse hamne Dev ke liye pasand kiya hain........." Dadima introduced them.

and then everyone took her away....for the function.

Next - Marriage date fixed......Geet in Delhi

goldenball thumbnail
Chapter 4 - "Maan, I have got my answer..."

Back to Delhi

"Dadi ma..I want to talk to you....."  Maan was feeling restless since they came back to Delhi....How could Geet get married with Dev....He was not able to forget her eyes...which kept staring him...with tears....everything happened so fast....and he had no control on it...First time in his life...he felt attracted to a girl....first time he wanted to know more about a girl...and first time he has gone to the extent of searching whole town to find about her....and his own brother......marriage with her...

He felt uneasy....I should have given Geet...some hints that I am also thinking of her....she had told me her feelings but I was not able to decide anything.....and knowing Dev ways...how I can let Geet married to him.....they are so different.....

"Dadi Ma...I want to talk to you..." he again called her...

"Maan....I am listening...." Dadi was busy...came to the table...

"Dadima....I know Geet before only....She is very nice girl.....but Dev and Geet....they are very different from each other'..I am scared about their marriage......." he was not yet ready to open his feelings.

"Maan...........I am happy to know she is good girl.....and I feel she is the only girl who can change Dev...."

"Par Dadima...if something goes wrong...."

"Nothing will go wrong.....Maan....don't  worry....Dev has liked Geet very much...."

"What about Geet....did she agreed ...?" He was curious to know...

"I think so...she didn't said anything...."

And then Dev entered ....and they decided to stop the conversation....

"Bro.......I want to join the company now....I am getting married now...so I have to start earning...." he smiled....

"You can join from today only....." he was looking at him closely...Is Dev really serious....

"Dev....do you really want to join..." he wanted to re-confirm.

"Yes...Bro...also....aaj se hee........I want to do this for Geet....she should not feel ashamed that her husband is not working...."  He gave a naughty smile

Maan felt... so Dadi is probably correct....marriage is bringing some changes in him.....and Yes.....probably Geet is the best girl who can do that.... and suddenly he resigned.....I have to control whatever I feel for Geet.....I love Dev...and if Geet is the girl who can make changes in his life...then I should not let myself come in between....

"I will stop thinking about her.........and Geet also will forget everything soon....."  he decided.

After few days

"Maan....Geet is coming to Delhi for few days....Dev is not here...I have informed him...so he will come...but you please take care of her...."

"Dadi ma...when she is coming..." Maan didn't showed any expressions...but inside he was very eager to know..

"Maan....tomorrow by bus...Please pick her...she will be staying with us....I want both of them to spend some time together....."

Next day

He reached the stop before time...since the time Dadima has told him...about Geet...he was restless....so eager to see her...to know what is going inside her....has she accepted it....was she really interested in him.....and then he remembered Dev....and his decision.....

"Maan.......you have to control your feelings.....she is the right girl for Dev......she can only bring changes in him...." and then he controlled himself.

He saw her getting down from bus...she smiled at him when she saw her..as if she was relieved....

"Geet....Dev is out of Delhi....so I came...."

"Dev....who Dev.....? " she asked...

"Geet....Dev..." he repeated again...

And then she realized and didn't say anything for sometime...and then

"Maan.............you know it....I have not come for Dev....I have come for you....I want to talk to you"

"Geet...there is nothing to talk....I have told you earlier what I feel.........." He lied for the first time in his life...

She didn't said anything.....and started staring at the passersby....they reached Khurana Mansion.

At Khurana Mansion

She had taken bath and changed into white sleeveless top and long skirt.....he looked at her closely..not able to take his eyes from her........ But then was reminded of Dev...

"Maan...Dev is not here...why don't you take Geet out in the evening...and show her Delhi..."

"Par Dadi...I will be busy in evening..." He wanted to avoid her.

"Maan...Please...what Geet will feel......"

He gave in..."Thik hain Dadi ma...."

In evening

"Geet...where do you want to go........" he was driving his Jeep, asked Geet who was sitting beside him...

"Somewhere....where we can talk....where we can be alone...."

"Geet...I have told you...there is nothing to talk....I will take you to CP......if you want you can do some shopping....."

They reached CP'...She did some shopping......and then they had dinner...but she didn't bring anything on that again...he was feeling relieved.....

While returning back..

Maan looked at Geet...who was silent for quite some time....as if she is still thinking....and he was feeling bad but then again....he thought...this is best for Dev...Geet can only change his life....Suddenly it started raining heavily....with strong wind.....he decided to stop the jeep for some time...

"Geet...Let us wait for some time...here'..it is difficult to drive....."

Both of them got down and took shelter under a big tree.....

Maan was getting worried.....its late night....now they are stuck here....and he turned back......he was stunned to see her.....not able to take his eyes off from what he was seeing..she was completely wet....her white top was clinging to her body....he could see her tiny nipples which were hardened by cold water..suddenly he felt the strong urge to feel them....but he stopped himself.....

"Maan don't think about her...." and looked at her again.....She was feeling cold.....she had clasped her both hands around....

She looked at him......as she felt him staring at her.....she could see in his eyes....the feelings he keeps on denying....and she decided to expose him....to make him realize that he also feels for her.....she slowly came nearer to him.. Hugged him tightly.....Looked into his eyes...which were still staring at her ....parting her lips to get his stamp on it....

But she was disappointed'......as he freed himself......."Geet......please control yourself..."

She could not take his denial....why he is denying and for what..she turned herself  and came to other side .......her heart started crying.....

He knew he had hurt her....but then he has to do this..she should not get any signs of his feelings for her...and he came nearer to her and turned her towards him.....he saw tears in her beautiful almond shaped eyes.....she avoided looking at him.....and he suddenly felt......"Is he doing right in denying what he is feeling for her"

"Geet....look at me...." but she didn't.......tears were flowing from her eyes...and he was pained seeing her like this....

"Geet......Please.....don't cry.......but she was not stopping and she completely avoided him....and then he couldn't control himself......her pain was unbearable for him.... at that moment....he forgot everything.....all his promises to himself......Dev.....everything...he was thinking about them only....this moment only...He first kissed on her forehead, then slowly her eyes...to take her tears off and then her warm lips...slowly....lightly....and then as he started getting her response....he forgot everything....the sweetness of it.....increasing tension in his body......and his hands brought her closer to him.....her wet skin.....was not having any cooling effect on him.

But she......as if was waiting for this moment only ..her heart wanted to know what he is feeling and she encircled her hands around his neck.....his kisses were making her happy  and then suddenly she felt his hands moving inside her top......trying to open the hooks..which he did finally....she moaned softly as she felt his hands moving on her twins.....first gentle......but then were very rough on them.....twisting her ni*   and she was feeling ashamed  as they defied her completely...wanted more of his touch'..shameless creatures....she cursed her own body for being so....

She convinced herself....nothing wrong in this....you love him...you know it....so why not....and she decided....I want to feel this togetherness more.....and hugged him tightly.....her hands....were struggling at his belt....

She murmured softly.." Maan....Let us go somewhere....this is so open.."

And Maan came back to his senses...

"Geet......I am so sorry......I should not have done this."

She looked at him surprisingly.."Maan........why are you denying your feelings for me'"

"Geet......I don't feel anything for you.....You are a beautiful girl....and seeing you like this....completely wet.....I lost my senses.....Please forget this happened between us'."

She looked at him....again she was teary.....why her tears disturb him so much....but he made himself strong.....

"Geet......let us go"

She came nearer to him....and looked in his eyes..

"Maan......I have got the answer for which I came from HP...if you want to deny it..you can.....but I know you have some feelings for me...."

"Geet......You don't need to worry about me.....If I have any feelings.....I will take them off....'"

And he started the Jeep.

Next..geet marrying Dev ...
goldenball thumbnail
Chapter 5: " I can die in love and for love..."

Next Morning ....At breatfast....

"....So Geet......you are here  for........?" Dev was trying to talk to her as she was silently looking into her plate....

"I wanted to do Fashion Designing course......so came here to find details........"     she again didn't looked at him....

"So you are interested in this....I thought you are homely type.....I am impressed...." He was actually surprised...that she is thinking of career...

"Yes...I want to do something on my own...."  She still was not looking at him.

"Geet,...Yesterday...I was not there...but today .....I will take you out............" He tried to touch her hands...making her look at him.

"Actually I am going back now.....My work is done.......I have got all details......what I wanted..."  she said and looked at Maan....who was silently eating...and hearing their conversation...

"I am so disappointed......I thought we will be able to spend some time together....."

"Next time......." she said...and got up from the table...

She then bid them goodbye... and Dev...he went along with her to drop her....

1 month before marriage ....

He was busy with Dadima for the marriage arrangements....purchasing...the decorators...the venue...the guest list...he never knew....marriage could be so hectic....and he was looking at all preparations.....Dadima was too excited...and he was feeling good  to see her happy......and about him...he was trying all to forget her...and he knew......once she is married to Dev...he will be forced to do so...and she also will be..his initial fears about Dev were slowly wearing off......as he saw Dev taking interest in the work.......his parties were reducing.......his outings were reducing......and he felt probably everything will be fine once Geet enters dev's life......and Geet will also slowly forget him....

and thinking about Geet....he could not control his thinking........what must be going with her now.......did she tried to forget him......he remembered what she had told him....while they were coming back from Chandigarh..

"I am die hard believer in love....If I fall in love... I know..I will go to any extent... can die in love.....and for love ..." [flashback]

So....what she will do...he was worried.......what  if she doesn't accepts and walks out...he didn't wanted Geet to do such a thing.....Seeing changes in Dev......he was feeling sure now.......Dev is changing because of Geet....and Geet is the right girl for him.....He loved Dev so much....and wanted best for him.....

One night......he was surprised to see Geet's no. on his cell...

"Geet...at this time...?"

"Maan......I want to meet you urgently...."

"Anything serious ...?" he was now worried..

"Maan.....I cannot come to Delhi...Could you please come to HP and meet me....tomorrow...its urgent for me to talk to you......"

Next day at HP

He reached the address she had given him......it was near a stream.......by the fields.......he was actually surprised why she had chosen such a place....He saw her coming out of hidings......

"Maan...." and she hugged him tightly......and tears started flowing......

"Geet...what happened........suddenly you called me....anything serious...?" he looked at her....she was looking pale...and also she had thinned down...he could see the dark circles around her eyes.......he tried to free himself....but she was holding him tight.....and only crying.....her cries and her tears were making him more anxious......

"Geet....could you please let me know what is happening...." He was now more worried.......

"Maan...........this is all going wrong.....I am in love with you...and want to marry you.......all this marrying someone else is out of question for me......" her throat choked...her tears were non-stop....and she fell down on her knees...on the ground....

"Maan.....Please don't do this to me.....Please don't deny me your love.........." she looked at him....pleading.....almost begging.

"Geet..........." he was actually shocked to hear this from her...This is what he was fearing....he has somehow controlled his feelings....but she has not....and if she walks out from marriage....then his only hopes for Dev will also go...and he wanted to convince her....

"Geet.....I have told you.....what I feel for you....please control yourself...." He tried to console her......and made her stand again..

"No.......you are lying to me.......you are lying to yourself.....what happened that night...cannot be lie....the way you kissed me... cannot be a lie........why are you denying everything....." she was still not convinced.....

"and one thing is very sure.....I cannot marry anyone else....if not you...then no one else...." she sounded firm.

"Geet..................you are not going to get me any way.........and especially if you walk out of Dev's life......" he tried to explain her...

"Maan.................please think once again....I am in love with you....I can do anything for you......Please try to understand me....."

"Geet...you can do anything for me........?"

"Yes....I can do anything.....I can goto any extent to prove my love for you......." she was sobbing...

He came nearer to her....and put his hands on her shoulder....he looked into her eyes.....straight....."Geet...you have to forget me.....and marry Dev......"

"Maan........" she was stunned...."You want me to marry Dev...........?"

"Yes..........." and he looked other side......very scared of his feelings getting exposed.......and scared to see her reactions...what she is going to do.....

There was silence for some time...as if she is trying to understand...and then she spoke....

"Maan.......Bus.....itna......If you had asked for my life ....that also I would have given.....and if you want me to marry Dev....I will do  that......first time you have asked something from me.........at least that much haq you have shown on me.....I will do that......for my love for you......."

He looked back at her........so his fears are coming true....she had said she can goto any extent in love....she is agreeing....because she wants to prove that she is in love.......and he felt bad for using her feelings.....he wanted to bow down to her love......

"But Maan...I want to let you know....for me....wearing Dev's mangalsutra will not make any difference to my feelings for you......you will be my love always......."

and suddenly she became silent........wiped her tears.....as if she had taken a decision for herself........and then........came nearer to him.....hugged him tightly.....to feel him for the last time....he could feel shudders in her body......her silent cries......which slowly started coming out......and she turned back.......ran into the fields......her cries.....becoming loud...and louder.........he could hear it.....till she was no more to be seen.....and first time in his life he had tears in his eyes.....he was feeling so helpless......he could not share with anyone what he was going through.....

He fell down on his knees...

"Geet...I am so sorry ....I chose my brother's happiness over you.......but I will never forget you....you will be always in my heart........"

Next  - Marriage, Maan leaving Khurana Mansion

goldenball thumbnail
Chapter  6: What I have done ?

Geet in Khurana Mansion

Dadima was ready with Aarti......waiting for Geet and Dev...they  were expected any time......everyone wanted to see the new Bahu...and Dadi ma's happiness.......She wanted to see one of her grandson getting married before she dies.......and today her wish is fulfilled....

Soon.......the car came.......both Geet and Dev came inside together....and Dadima did the aarti....and took  them inside....into their room.....Maan came behind them.......

Maan was feeling very relieved as the the marriage was over now.......and Geet has come to their house...He was worried till last moment .....if Geet goes back on her words....if she just decides to leave everything and go....but nothing happened...He remembered  her eyes...which told him not to worry....as she came in the Mandap......How much she understands him.........He knew he was a jerk...not accepting her love........in his next many lives also....he will not get anyone who will so much love him.......but he reminded himself.....its my decision.....and now she is married to Dev..... I should not let any such feelings come in me.....She is Dev's wife now.........that I should remember.....

At Night

Geet was sitting inside her room........deep in her thoughts.....this is the life she never thought she would live........she always dreamed of someone coming in her life.....sweeping off her feet......he will die for her...and she will also die for him.......but life took such a turn.......she did fall in love.........but he didn't .....but she has no repentance........if  Maan...wants this...I will do it........I will do anything for him....

She looked at all the decorations inside the room.....flowers...lights....candles....its her Suhaag Raat....but she was feeling like a dead body....when she has Maan in her heart.......how she can let anyone else claim her .....just because she is wearing sindoor...just because she has the mangalsutra....how can she let Dev touch her......
and then she reminded herself..."Geet.......... you have given your word to Maan......."

She thought about Maan.......What he must be doing now....She saw him during marriage.......he was very busy....but their eyes had met many times....and remembering him......She felt.... he has  thinned down.......looked pale........and till now her heart is not able to believe that he was not in love with her........but why he did this....she will never be able to understand........probably she will never ever get to know also.....

Maan's halaat was also not different.....he was restless....he knew....."Aaj kee raat itni aasaan nahin........Tonight Geet will become some one's  else.....and that someone else is his own brother....." and he just sighed......."Maan ....with time...you will forget her and she will also........and everything will be normal...."
But he knew he will not be able to sleep tonight.............

Next Day Morning

Maan was curious to see Geet....to know ...if everything went fine between her and Dev......he was still worried about Dev...though he was charming throughout all marriage functions.......but in his heart he was still feeling scared.......

"Dadi Ma...where is Dev...?"

"Maan...he left early morning....Shimla...with his friends...they wanted to celebrate his marriage....."

"Geet...also went...? "

"No, ......she is in her room...I asked her to come out but she is not willing.....so I have sent her breakfast in the room........"

Maan got worried....is something wrong with her......and he couldnot stop himself....and went inside their room....

She was sleeping.....as he entered...and as she saw him...she opened her eyes....

"Geet....what happened....are you OK......?" something was telling him ....not everything is fine with her.

and she looked at him......and he knew...she is in pain....

"Geet..."

She decided to get up and sit.........he gave her pillows behind...and she rested. Maan...could now see bruises on her face....and her hands.....and he got alarmed....

"Geet.......tell me ...what happened with you........" he was very anxious to know.....

Seeing his concerns for her ........her tears started flowing....

"Maan......Maan......" she was not able to say anything....her cries....choking her...

"Yes...... Geet...tell me...."

"Maan.......He raped me...beat me........last night........" ...her voice very low.... hardly audible....and... she closed her eyes.....she could not face him...cannot look into his eyes......

"Geet........" he was not able to believe her....how could Dev do such a thing.....

"He wanted me to always remember......not to ever ask him about his coming late........"

Maan........was totally lost......he thought Dev respected Geet ...he was so eager to marry her....and how he could do such a thing.......with his own wife.....
Have I gone wrong....in understanding him....

"Geet........I will talk to Dev......." he wiped her tears and came out of the room....not able to see her in pain....

After few days

Maan was anxiously waiting for Dev to return back.....Dev cannot do this with Geet.....he has to understand...she is his wife and she deserves all love and respect from him.....

" Dev.......I want to talk to you..." as soon as Dev entered inside...

" Bro...what is hurry....I have just come in...."  Dev was very casual....

" What you did with Geet........that night..." he came straight to the point......

" Oh.......so she told you.......Bro...this is between me and my wife....I don't want any third person to interfere....."

" Dev........you have to understand she is your wife...and you have to treat her respectfully....."

"Bro......I married her because Dadima wanted a Bahu....not for me....I don't want anyone to interfere in my life.....be it my wife....."and he left....

Maan was feeling helpless.....Did he took the wrong decision....and because of his decision........Geet's life ?  Who was he to decide about Geet....and he felt like thousands knives going through his heart......and not a single drop of blood coming out.....he felt all his pains inside...stuffed within....

After few days

"Geet......why don't you go out for shopping....tumhara dil behal jayega,....Dev is not here .....you must be getting bored........"

"Dadima ....I don't want to go anywhere.......I don't feel like..."

"No Geet....go beta....you will feel better....Maan can you please drop her......."

Maan dropped her at CP......she didn't speak to him at all in the car...and ...he was more worried seeing her like this....He remembered when he had met her first time....at Chandigarh....she was so bubbly...so full of life....and now she hardly smiles.....and he was feeling very guilty....because of him.........she has become like this......

Next morning

Geet was not on the table for breakfast ...and he again started worrying about her...Since last few days...he has become so much used to seeing her on the table........Normally he, Dadi and she will be there as most of the times Dev.....was out only...remembering Dev...he was again getting worried....he is not coming to work...back to his old ways......

He knew Dev had come last night......but he always get alarms when she is not well.....

He could not stop himself...and went to their room....He knocked at the door...She was sleeping....and as soon she saw him...she got up ..and  then seeing her bruises.....he knew what has happened to her.....

"Geet...again Dev hit you...?"

She nodded..... "This time he wanted me to remember that I should not go out of house......he wants me to be confined to this house........"

Maan now resigned........he left her......he was not able to face her....what is hapening with Dev....why he is doing this and for what.....he decided to talk to Dev again........he met him in the gym...

"Dev....why are you doing this with Geet...are you realizing she is your wife....?"

"Bro...I have told you earlier also.....don't interfere in my matter....this is between me and my wife........I will keep her the way I want..." and he left.

As Dev left...reality started hitting him...he knew.....he has lost....whatever he thought...didn't happen...and what price he has paid....he has let his own love  go through this..... will Geet ever forgive him for doing this......he felt  cheating her....he just wanted to reverse the time...and correct his decisions.....

Then suddenly one part of his heart consoled him....."Maan ....every marriage has problems initially....have faith in Geet...she will be able to bring Dev on right path....and its better you leave this place...more you see her more you are pained...and probably she is also not giving her 100% to Dev...because of you around....Just go out for some time...and leave her with Dev...."

And he decided to take up the London office project.....

Next - Maan leaving for London....

goldenball thumbnail
Chapter 8 - Please forgive me...

Next morning - Geet leaving KM

Geet signed the papers and handed over to Maan....and then left for her room to do her packing......She remembered...2 months back only she had come at Khurana Mansion as Bahu...and now she is leaving....her life total upside down in last few months...but now I will make fresh start......I cannot let myself down....she decided.....

Maan...came in the room and saw her in deep thoughts...He was not able to speak any thing.....what he can say her...

"Geet........" he called her....and she came back from her thoughts....nodded and came out of her room...

She saw Dadima....and went to her....

Dadima was with all tears.........."Geet.....when you came in this house as Bahu......I had so many dreams........but I didn't knew...things will go so bad......out of hand........I thought probably both of you will work out your problems.....Dev ne aap par baar baar haat uthaya....aur hum chup rahain.....I was selfish...I thought everything will be fine soon........but I was wrong.......Please hamain maaf kar dena......."

She hugged her tightly....

Geet looked at Dev.......who was standing there....as guilty....she didn't said anything to him...and came out.....Maan was waiting for her outside...

On way to HP

They were both silent in the car....he driving....and she looking outside....inside both of them knew....they need to talk......but none of them was able to break the silence....and then it was broken by traffic jam on the highway.......long queue of trucks......Maan came out to find out....

"Geet, there is some major accident....Looks like it will not open up.....till morning...There is a hotel nearby and we can check in there...."

She didn't said anything....simply nodded and he took his car to the hotel......It was a simple highway hotel...but rooms were clean...and he decided to take it...

"Sir...we have only one room available now....because of the jam...its full now..." manager told him...

"Thik hain..book it ...." there was no other option for him....

"Sir,...kiske naam par..."

He thought for few seconds and said..."Mr and Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana........"

Geet didn't hear it......she was seating in lobby and in deep thoughts.....what she will tell her parents....her brother brij....her Darji....all  of them were so much happy.......now what she will explain to them......what she will tell them.......that she is back in just 2 months....whatever they knew about Dev...was wrong....their daughter is now trying for divorce.....

"Geet, lets go...we have got only one room....all rooms are packed..."

She looked at him and got up.

In the room

Maan kept their bags in the room...she decided to go for bath...and he decided to go out......the thought of being alone with her was unbearable for him...how can he face her.....he knew..till now they have not talked......he was so curious to know what was going inside her.......but she is keeping so silent....her silence is so much punishing to him....and he just didn't wanted to be alone with her...

But .....Maan...you have to speak to her...You have to ask for forgiveness...how could you just leave it...... I cannot let her go into this depression...she is my life.....at least I have to talk...what  she is feeling ...I have to know.....I have to bring her smiles back"

and he decided to come back....

As he entered...he saw her.....she had taken bath...her bruises still there though faded...some shine was back on her face...her wet hair was making her look more beautiful.....and she was resting on the bed....as she saw him...she got up from the bed...and looked at him....

He could not control himself.....

"Geet........I have to talk to you..." as if he was not able to suppress anymore....all his emotions ...all his pains...all his sufferings...

She just looked at him.....she knew they have to talk...but....she was avoiding it till now...where to start...everthing is so messed up.....

He took her hands in his hands and then knelt down....

"Geet,...I know..... I don't deserve  even to talk to you....but If i don't then I will die with this sufferings......"

"Geet, main tumhara gunahgaar hoon......"

"Geet...main jaanta hoon...main maafi ke layak nahin....mujhain koi haq nahin...aur mere liye koi sajaa kam nahin....tum jo mujhain sajaa dena chaogi.....main uske liye tyaar hoon.......but please say something to me...." He had tears in his eyes..
[eng x -I know...i have no right to ask...and no punsihment is enough for me...but punish me...." ]

"Maan....aapkee koi galti nahin...yeh mera faisla tha...main apne pyaar ka imtihaan dena chati thi....per I am sad that I failed...but Maan ...I tried...." she had tears in her eyes.....
[eng x - No fault of yours..I only wanted to tryout my love...]

"Nahin...Geet...main selfish ho gaya tha...how I could have asked such a thing from a you....I asked for your life..for my brother....and you gave happily..... in front of your love.....I can't dare to stand......Tumne mujhain dil se chahan...aur maine......"  his eyes...as if dying thousand deaths...

"Maan.....Aap Dev ke barain main kya jaante the.........? " she wanted to know this badly..tears came out of her eyes......

"Geet .....Main apne bhai ke pyaar main andha ho gaya tha.......aur maine tumhari jindagi bhi daav pe laga di.....mujhain laga ...sab thik ho jayega.......shaadi ke baad..... Dev badal jayega...par aisa kuch nahin hua......mujhain koi haq nahin tha ....aisa karne kaa...."  he was not able to look in her eyes....
[eng x - I was blinded by my love for my brother...and I risked your life...I felt dev will change after marriage.....i had no rights to do that]

"Maan......Par kiya shaadi karne se....kisseee ke naam kaa mangalsutra pehne se.....koi kissee ka pati ho jaata hain....?mere dil main sirf tum hon....and you only are my everything...my love...my lover,....my pati........"
[eng x- does marriage, or wearing mangal sutra makes him you husband...?]

"Geet..." he was stunned to hear it...after so much suffering .....she still loves him....

"Geet...main tumhare pyaar ke layak nahin,.....I cannot even come in front of you......"

She looked at him for some moment...hesitating.....as if thinking whether to say or not......then she spoke...

"Maan...maine wohi kiya....jo aapne chahan....aapne kahan...shaadi kor lo...maine kiya...aapne kahan...nibhane kee koshish karon... aur maine kiya.... can i ask one thing from you....?"
[eng x- i did what u wanted...u asked me to marry dev...i did...u asked me to give chance to my marriage ..i did ....can I ask for one thing from u ]

"Geet...tumhara poora haq hain mujh par....tum jo chaoogi...main tumhare liye karne ko tyaar hoon...."
[eng x- You have full rights on me...whatever u want ...i will do...]

"Maan......meri shaddi Dev se mere liye koi maayne nahin rakhti....dil se shaddi to maine tum se kee hain.....tum ko hee chaha hain....aur tum ko hee chaoongi.....and then again she stopped....for some seconds....and looked decisively in his eyes...
[eng x- My marriage with Dev doesn't mean anything to me...For me I am married to you....]

"Maan... kya main tumse aaj kee raat maang sakti hoon......Ek baar I want to live the night of being married......"
[Eng x- Can i ask tonight from u..one night I want to live as married ]

"Geet....Tum kis mitti kee bani hon.........tum itna pyaar mujh se kyun karti hon...." he was amazed by her love....
[eng x -from what you are made....why do u love me so much...]

"Maan ....mera apne aap par bas nahin hain....I love you and I can die for you...."

"Geet...." he hugged her tightly.....

"Geet...aaj se abhi se......I will be always with you....whatever you went through, I will try to erase all from your life....I will give all happiness to you....from today meri jindagi ...tumhare jindagi se bandh gayee hain.......meri har saans ab tumhare liye hain...."  he wiped out all tears from her eyes.....

and carried her in his arms...to the bed....

"Geet...you know...our first kiss...that night in rains...it haunted me every night.....your taste.....I can still feel it...." and then he claimed her lips....she was ready to accept....eagerly..and she equally kissed him back....her soft lips...the warmth of her mouth....he felt so much apnapan ....and he slowly kissed her on her forehead...her cheeks and her nose.....and he looked into her eyes.....brown eyes...darkening.....waiting anxiously for what he will do next....

He first took her dupatta off.....and slowly her dress....she was now in bare minimum....he looked at her....she had closed her eyes.......with shyness.....her cheeks were red....with all blood flushed there....and he felt heat on his back.....as she kept her hands there....

"Geet...don't you want to see me....?"

She looked in his eyes.....and started removing his clothes......she was awestruck as she looked at his bare body.....So many times she had imagined him...without his shirt....and she started touching him everywhere...as if wanted to make herself sure...that tonight he is with her....her dreams with him......becoming reality....and she wanted to give him all pleasures.....she started kissing him....first his forehead.......then his neck and slowly going below and below.....

He got hold of her as he felt her on his..... and brought her up.....and made her sit on him....on his waist....his hands on her slender waist.....her legs on both sides......her hair covering her face.....he could see her front fully....the tiny covering was so annoying to him.....he took off her bra.......freeing her bo*.....he was dazzled by what he saw....like a mermaid...so pure...so beautiful....so unhibited....he was speechless....suddenly she took his hands...and placed them on her mounts...as if saying....Maan...I am all yours....

He smiled at her......brought her near.....gave her a forceful kiss once more....and switched off the lights....

After some time...

"Geet....I will try to give you all happiness......My life is for you now...." he was awake....murmered to her......she was in deep sleep.....her hair covered her face....her hands were wrapped around him...he started removing her hair from her face...and then kissed her on her forehead....

"Geet..utho....." she didn't get up ... sleeping....

"Geet...come on....I want you again......."  no reaction from her.....

He started then playing with her ni*...He knew this is what will wake her.....but she still didn't open her eyes.....

He tried kissing her...thrusting him on her mouth......but still she didn't open....her eyes closed...

and then he tried his fingers at her lower parts...and she opened her eyes......popped...

"Maan......."  she had shararat in her eyes....

"Geet....so you were pretending....I knew you were awake....."  he liked seeing  shararat back in her eyes.......

and he took her once again.....this time it was so explosive.......they feared the bed must have broken.....third time they did it on floor.......

Next Morning

Maan got up...and saw she was not there on the bed.......he smiled as he remembered......their night together.....and then he called her...

"Geet...where are you..."

He didn't get any response...he went and checked into wash room...she was not there.....

He came back...puzzled...where she must have gone.....

and then he saw a note on the side table....

"Maan..

Thank you for fulfiling my wish last night...
I will always remember....my suhaag raat...
but I don't want you to be troubled for me anymore....
I am leaving now for HP.

Thanks for all what you have done for me.

-
Geet..."

and he was stunned....this he had never thought...that she will walk out in the morning.....

"Geet...My life is for you...I cannot live without you....I cannot let you go like this..."

Next - Geet at her home....divorce...and ....

goldenball thumbnail
Chapter 10 -" Maan meets Geet"

Designer Presentations @ Trends

Maan and his team at Khurana Trends were having lunch together and discussing about the designers who had given their presentations in the morning session.....Maan was impressed by the quality of designers which his team had selected after going through so many applications…..All of them are talented …he felt…and was getting convinced that …his choice of Shimla…will work.

After lunch...they were presentations again….he looked at watch....just 1:00 clock...It was tiring day for him....morning only he arrived ….freshened up…..Adi came to pick him from the guesthouse…..and briefed him about the day...He had come to Shimla earlier also...but no longer stays...and this time also...he will leave soon.
He came back in his room.....loosened his tie…..and ordered for a cup of coffee...He is so used to this routine now....That's the best way I can keep myself engaged.

Adi...came and called him...

"Sir ...for the next round...there are 10 more left..." he didn't say anything......took his cell....and came to the conference room.

He looked at the next profile of the Designers.....and came across …..Geet Handa and Rehan Kapoor.... and    
"Is it Geet ...my Geet..." and his heart started beating 1000 beats per sec.....filled with all hopes…….his eyes eager to see her...... "Please let it be her...." he was praying in his heart....he wanted to rush out and see….

His eyes...eagerly wait ..."Babaji...Please this time don't disappoint me......."

and the door opened...and his eyes didn't dare to blink........his heart stopped for the moment....and then he saw her.....

She was there.....his angel…..his wait is over…...finally he has met her……and he wanted to dance with joy…….. He couldn't believe she is there…….

She saw him and she also….froze for the moment as if she is also not able to believe...and then he stood up...

"Gentlemen....Please excuse us for some time...I want to talk to her......."

He didn't care what others thought.....at this moment he cannot let anyone .....Anything come between them.....he has to talk to her…to feel her back in his arms to believe that Yes she is there…

And He rushed to her...his life......

"Geet...where you were...I searched you everywhere....you know......meri kya halaat hain...kitna tarsaa hoon main tumhari ek jhalak ke liye......tum bina kuch bole...mujhse bina baat kiye...chali gaayee...."he had tears in his eyes.....and  he hugged her tightly.

He looked at her once again all over her…...not able to believe if she is standing in front of her...and with tears in his eyes....with his voice choked....

"Maan...I am fine......I am OK...I am doing well...." she slowly murmured…...trying to comfort him.....

"Geet......now I will not let you go....I am not going to leave you for a second….." He was not letting her go...slowly she released herself from his embrace....

"Maan......its long time...things have changed.....life is not same...I have closed that chapter of my life long back......I have moved on......."

He was puzzled by her calmness...coolness…..and looked at her....Seeing him as no effect on her……

"Geet……what are you saying....how can you say this….I have not moved on…..for me...my life stopped...the time you left me...I am standing still there...waiting for you...."

"Maan...I am so sorry....but…...then you have to move on.....because I have... and I don't want have any urge to look back...."

Then she said....."Maan ...yeh sab batein toh hoti rahengi....kya hum kaam kee batain karain...."

He was still trying to absorb what she is saying....she has moved on.....How can she...she was deeply in love with him....she sacrificed her life for him...and now she is saying she has moved on....and he couldn't believe himself...

And he could not understand what she said..." ........Kaam kee batain ...? ....

"Geet...I don't believe you...."

"Maan.....I can't help you......Can we start presentation now…..." she was as calm as standstill water....and came out of the room...

After some time they started presentation…… Geet was giving it...and Maan went into his thoughts…...till trying to absorb what has happened...He has met Geet...he had so many times imagined...what would happen if he meets her some day....and every time...he could see a happy and crying Geet....but this he had never expected...she saying she had moved on......

He looked at her …she was looking as beautiful as always…..wearing a sleeveless white top…..and a long slim and slit skirt….giving her professional  look…..she had curled her hair….yes…he was feeling very proud to see her confidence…but her calmness was disturbing him……what has happened…how there is no effect on her.

After the presentation was done….

"Ms Handa....I would like to meet you again...before you leave......"

Evening

The contracts were signed with all designers…....and after that everyone started leaving.....It was quite late… Maan looked at watch…. she might have left…but…he was surprised when he saw her….

Geet came into Maan's cabin....

"Mr. Khurana....You wanted to meet me...." she was as formal as he was some time back.

As he saw her...he got up from his seat...and came nearer to her....

"Geet ....I want to talk to you...there so much to know about you....l"

"Maan……next time...I am very late now...now I will be working for your company so we will sure catch up old times. "

"Geet…...I will drop you..." He was getting a feeling she is politely avoiding him.

"Maan...I have got my scooty...I can go myself...but surely we will meet...so how long you will be in Shimla...?"

"Geet...I am not going anywhere…...till I talk to you....." He gave her a determined look.

She didn't said anything...he came outside with her....she took her scooty...he saw Rehan Kapoor also coming out ...and he sat at the back...and she drove away....

He was still not able to believe...that today he has met Geet...but then why he is feeling so empty…he had thought so many times… whenever he will meet her…he will say so many things to her….but today…she didn't let him speak anything……..and such a cool attitude…..

He called up Adi …

"Adi...I want all details about Ms. Geet Handa in an hr..."

"Sir…what kind of information you want…...her boutique profile is here with us……" Adi was confused….

"Everything…whether she is married……..how long she is here…what she is doing here….I want to know everything about her…."

After 1 Hr

"Sir, here is what we could collect in one Hr……" Adi was with his report in his cabin….
Geet Handa
  • In Shimla For Last 5 Years
  • Works in a Designer boutique 'Sanjida…" which is on the Mall Road, Rehan Kapoor is owner of Sanjida.
  • She is also studying MBA at City College.
  • Status : Un-married, No boy friend…...but is friendly with Rehan Kapoor
He looked at the details again….
"Adi……Make sure… she is there for tomorrow's party which we have thrown for all our new partners….designers….."

Adi nodded and left….

Next - at Party....