Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhay!!!! he looks clean n clear n hotter from yesterday 🤣 clothes are same bt phr bhi it looks different 😕
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu1618

Abhay!!!! he looks clean n clear n hotter from yesterday 🤣 clothes are same bt phr bhi it looks different 😕

Dekha... Ritu - he took a bath and shaved yesterday - that's why. And I heard that he has changed his jacket to hooded one today🤣. And he looked hawter in that. 
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Purva - kal toh pakka nahaya tha aur shayad shave bhi ki.🤣 Mahino ke baad itna fresh nazar aaya. 🤣. Or really? he changed his T-shirt too?. I heard he changed his jacket - a hooded one and he looked hawt.😍

I haven't watched today's episode yet.. but yesterday when he was talking to Chandeena, he was waring that black T-shirt which he was waring in camping wala scene (few months backed when they crossed the river,..).. I mean its not new T-shirt but at least he changed from that plain blue-ish purple or dark gray shirt to something else.. but if you are saying that he has changed his bulky jacket.. then its awesome....
P.S.  - You are right.. he was looking fresh.. may be because of clean shave...🤣
Ms.Goody thumbnail

Dekha... Ritu - he took a bath and shaved yesterday - that's why. And I heard that he has changed his jacket to hooded one today🤣. And he looked hawter in that. 

Me2 think he is just back from the parlour 🤣 who says mens dnt need parlour sessions?? 🤣
n that hooded jacket was a gud change 😆 

Hawterrrrrrrrr..ejackly 😳
Edited by ritu1618 - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

I haven't watched today's episode yet.. but yesterday when he was talking to Chandeena, he was waring that black T-shirt which he was waring in camping wala scene (few months backed when they crossed the river,..).. I mean its not new T-shirt but at least he changed from that plain blue-ish purple or dark gray shirt to something else.. but if you are saying that he has changed his bulky jacket.. then its awesome....
P.S.  - You are right.. he was looking fresh.. may be because of clean shave...🤣

Even I haven't watched it yet. But courtsey Anu, I got to know about the new jacket. 😆

and the t-shirt... **Ritzie runs to watch yesterday's scene**

Ritzie thumbnail

Me2 think he is just back from the parlour 🤣 who says mens dnt need parlour sessions?? 🤣
n that hooded jacket was a gud change 😆 

Hawterrrrrrrrr..ejackly 😳

Parlour? 😲 you mean a full parlour session? 🤣 Ab aisa toh koi gaana nahi bana 🤣

oooooooooooooooooh hawterrrrrrrrrrrr😍
Ms.Goody thumbnail

Parlour? 😲 you mean a full parlour session? 🤣 Ab aisa toh koi gaana nahi bana 🤣

oooooooooooooooooh hawterrrrrrrrrrrr😍

Gana ki baat karr rahe ho tho i can think one

Dhyaan ab apna zyaadha rakhta ho
soochta ho main kaisa lagta ho
aina ho tho dekh leta ho

Abhay ne finally mirror mein dekh liya... so that he can prove to piya that he is handsum than sid 😕🤣
Ritzie thumbnail

Gana ki baat karr rahe ho tho i can think one

Dhyaan ab apna zyaadha rakhta ho
soochta ho main kaisa lagta ho
aina ho tho dekh leta ho

Abhay ne finally mirror mein dekh liya... so that he can prove to piya that he is handsum than sid 😕🤣

🤣🤣Very good one. It so suits "Abhay in the mirror" 🤣🤣 Bahut badiya, bahut badiya🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anu - thanks for lurving the title. Even I lurve it.

You were absolutely right (thought reasoning was not upto the mark but I never asked for reasoning😆) You already know the reasoning now. 😆

Edited - You made a mistake under the influence of others. 😆 So, tip of the day - apna brain hee use karo😆 

You are so right Ritz. You know just today our teacher told us short lesson about not copying others. and see practical bhi hogaya. 😆
True. use your own brain even if it gives wrong answer. :P
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

You are so right Ritz. You know just today our teacher told us short lesson about not copying others. and see practical bhi hogaya. 😆
True. use your own brain even if it gives wrong answer. :P

Dekha... Anu. Good lesson your teacher taught aur practical here at IF. Parents should understand that students learn more practicals at IF than at college.🤣

Vaise koi teacher yeh PKYEK ki creative team ko bhi samjhaye yaar. Originality layo har cheez copy na karo 😆