Frequent Posters

yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice part...thanks for the PM
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ridhima armaan ka sath dena chahati thi phir armaan ki baat usse yaad aai is liya usne aapna faisla liya.. ridhima repeating armaan 's word to herself was showing her emotional state towards armaan and there love hats off di ur simple words making it fab... 
do continue soon 
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally pardah uth gaya.. Ab Naqaab ki baari hai lol.. Wow didn't she is underestimated Gupta family.. Her plan is dumb lyk her.. Sorry it's my anger towards Ridhima.. Now the main thing is.. Malik family.. Is they lovrs from past.. Or arman is son of Malik family.. Ki horaha hai.. Update soon..
Song was perfect
lovv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice...bt back to back so many flash backs...bt d point was clear...nice update...bt sad one...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
SanKsgian thumbnail
Interesting make them meet soon
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
simi update please all ur ffs its been so long now months 
please
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HI ALL MY READERS AND FRIENDS

first of all i am really sorry for not commenting to anyone for so long the truth was that i was on a break from india forum

sorry sorry not to give a prior information about this, the truth was i got my dream project

my dream job a six months long working in and training job under the person whom i considered ideal in my work field

oh god it was no where less than a dream come true for me

i had nothing else to think over this was a lifetime opportunity i was trying for years for this job and when i got it i was on real clouds nine

and in this excitement and work load i think what i missed the most was this forum

well the truth is that for past 6 months i am just working on my job and my career thats all so frankly speaking i have written nothing in past 6 months and i am so sorry for that

but now i am here and its just few days and my job will come to an end and i will be free again

till then i am posting just the bit which i kind of wrote months back but didnt got a chance to upload cause of shortage of time

but thanks for keeping my post alive with your regular commenrs friends and i got plenty of pm's and scraps for updating soon that states that i have so many loyal readers thanks a lot for that friends i am so obliged i am here back only for that loyal readers who wanted to read my stories ahead

i will be updating all the parts soon

missed you all

thanks for the pm's and replies here 

gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratulations for ur dream job only lucky one get the chance 
no need to be sorry we understand 
and will surely wait for ur updates
was missing them so much 
update whenever possible
K.A.J.E.N. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ff...i jst start dis ff n I love it...plzzz b regular twrdz dis ff...nd update Asap plzzz...