AR FF Yaare Dil Daare updated PART 37 ON PAGE 115 [11/02/2015] - Page 58

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
part 26 on page 89

PART 27

riddhima: no dad i have no problem with whatever you want

Sujal: wow I am so happy princess , ok in that case I will talk with Mr khanna

After few more minutes , sujal still busy in chatting with Mr Khanna, while here riddhima standing in corner when kashish came there

Kashish: are you serious , look princess I knew sujal and his fast decision making habit , I don't want that to be with you riddhima , baby look think again and then again then come to any conclusion

Riddhima: what mom , once I said dad that he can do whatever he wants I have no issue , so why are you again and again asking me the same , its ok I have no issue with whatever dad decides

Kashish: so you are happy with this, I am sure angad must be a nice guy , that you liked him in the first meet

When gunjan came there

Gunjan: are you serious riddhima , I mean you said yes for marriage just like this, without even thinking and what about us, and mayank how will he react have you though of that

Riddhima: mom please can you excuse us for a while

As kashish left , riddhima turned to gunjan

Riddhima: chill gunji why are you getting so excited, who said you I am getting married to any random person

Gunjan: what do mean by who said me , I heard kashish aunty saying , I mean I saw that angad khanna he is quite hot but that really don't mean that you will just say yes to him like this

Riddhima: gunji stop checking out him now, you knew what samrat is far more handsome than him , so look at your guy only

Gunjan: ok fine , but then what about them have you thought how will everyone react to this specially mayank

Riddhima: there is no need of thinking about that , cause mayank or armaan or samrat no one going to knew of this, as they are coming back after 3 days and all this drama will end much before that

Gunjan: drama , which I mean what kind of drama

Riddhima: ok listen to me clearly , actually it was just when dad said me to talk with angad alone , I was about to say him straight go away and I am not interested when he said me something ...

Flashback

Angad: listen riddhima ji before saying anything just listen to me once

Riddhima: what ?

Angad: I want to actually I love some girl, I love her a lot , and I just want to marry her only her

Riddhima: oh that's great so go and tell your dad and in that case good bye have a good life with your love

Angad: no I mean thanks but I really need a little favor from you, just a little actually I love her and she also does , but never confessed me, I want her to say me that she loves me , I knew her well she always needs a trigger to express herself

Riddhima: so what can I do in that

Angad: riddhima ji you just have to say that you will marry me

Riddhima: what are you crazy I am not

Angad: no no just for a sake of a drama , please riddhima ji , just say yes and then as she will come to knew that I am going to be with someone else I knew she will come running to me and say that she loves me, please for my love , just a little drama

Riddhima: drama and how can you be sure she will come and stop you , and then if my parents or your parents got serious, no no I cant take that risk I am sorry please

Angad: please riddhima ji for the sake of my love , it will be a big favor on me if you will just have to say yes , I promise nothing more than just a yes , before our parents move further in this I will tell them all the truth that I love someone else , its just a matter of a day I am sure tomorrow she will come to me , when she will get to know about this, just one day

Riddhima: just a matter of one day , you knew this is too risky think I am doing , but then for your true love if my one lie can make a happy ending of your true love story , ok I am in , but just for one day, if by day after tomorrow you wont tell everyone the truth , I will

Angad: oh thank you so much , sure just one day , thanks a lot for helping in my love

Flashback ends

gunjan: oh my god that means its just a drama , riddhima this is not right yaar , you knew sujal uncle have taken it seriously and he looks happy with this

riddhima: i knew but yaar for someones true love this much lie is fine , i am sure dad will get fine in a day , and as for the boys so this drama will end much earlier before them coming back , so i will tell dad to not even mention such event to them so no problem

gunjan: yes i hope that it will go the way you thinking anyways lets just forget that for a while sujal uncle is coming

and as sujal came there

sujal: princess tomorrow Sujal: princess tomorrow we are organizing a small business party in our mansion, and if you have no problem with then Mr khanna wants us to make a little announcement of you and angad getting engaged soon

Riddhima: dad do whatever you want to do I have no issues with that , anyways dad I am little tired and very bored so can we go back home early

Sujal: sure , we will be back soon

Soon they were back home

Riddhima went in her room , she knew she did something drastically big as in what if somewhere the thinks just not get in the place, she was tensed, she wanted to talk with armaan but then it was too lat at night so she didn't called him

Next day

Riddhima wanted to call armaan , but before that she wanted to do a big work , requesting sujal not to tell anything to mayank right now , so she went to meet him

Sujal: come princess you knew I am really happy today I felt so proud that my princess dodnt even ffor once doubted on my choice she whole heartedly accepted my choice as her, this showed how much you loved me , I love you princes and I promise you will be very happy in your life , your father will be there with you at every step of your life

Riddhima: I knew that dad , why are you saying that , I love you too dad, and you knew I wont do anything against your will ever, but dad I am actually , I want to request you something

Sujal: yes tell me , whatever it is I will fulfill all my princess wishes

Riddhima: dad , its just I don't want you to tell mayu anything about all this, I mean

Sujal: what but how can I , I mean he will get to knew about all this the moment he will be here ,and whats the need to hiding anyways

Riddhima: no , I mean dad not hiding, its just that all 3 of them are on a business trip , and they are coming after 2 days , so why disturbing them there , let them complete their tour , and we will tell them personally face to face when they will come here

Sujal: oh in that case , I have no problem with that , we will tell them once they come back ok , are you happy now

Riddhima: yes very happy

They were talking when karan came there

Karan: but I am not, what the hell is happening here sujal I am your best friend, we were supposed to be family and even after coming from the party you didn't bothered telling me about riddhima marriage issue I think you have forgotten that riddhima is just not yours she is my daughter as well

Sujal: I knew that karan , and sorry yaar I was about to tell you I swear , riddhima came here otherwise I was coming to talk with you regarding this , and you knew khanna well, remember I discussed with you about angad khanna and you said that he is a nice person , you liked him

Karan: but at that time I really didn't mean liking or accepting him as eligible for our princess, he is not that worthy

Sujal: karan you are just saying all this just cause you don't want riddhima to go otherwise you also knew that he is a nice guy

Karan: ok fine , only if riddhima is fine with that , tell me riddhima are you happy

Riddhima: karan uncle, I already said dad , that I have no issues with his choice , whatever he wants

Karan: and what about you, tell me you don't have to take any decision in getting in any kind of pressure ok , if there is anything , anything you can tell me I am with you always

Riddhima: I knew that uncle, and don't worry I am fine, I have no problem with anything

Sujal: look I told you , karan riddhima is happy , I agreed that she is your princess but she is my daughter also, and you knew how much I love her , why would I ever think of doing anything in which she is not happy , ok now are you satisfied , anyways riddhima , I already told you about the party in the evening ok baby get ready for that on time ok

Riddhima: ok dad shall I go now

While as riddhima left , karan also excused himself from there , and made one call

Here samrat was in his hotel room , getting ready for a business meeting when his cell ring flashing karan's call

Samrat: yes dad good morning

Karan: [very angry he was] dad , don't you dare call me that , you are a good for nothing son , one work I gave you one work and you were just not able to do that

Samrat: dad dad dad just relax and then tell me , what happened why are you so angry , is everything fine

Karan: no nothing is fine , you remember samrat I told you something about my one wish , wish for armaan and riddhima

Samrat: yes dad I remember you said that they are supposed to be one and after you said that I also felt the same , infact I can see something different in them now a days , they are just getting closer

Karan: closer my foot, samrat you and your works are just like you , failures , if they were getting closer or anything like this would have been happening , then why would riddhima say yes to marry some random guy

Samrat: what , what did you said dad, riddhima did

Karan: you heard me right samrat , sujal is fixing riddhima marriage with some other guy , infact he is going to announce their engagement soon in today's evening party

Samrat: no dad this is just impossible, I mean riddhima cant say yes just like this

Karan: so what do you think I am lying ,she is so fine with this ,and she is not at all pressurized , she looked happy as well I think I made lots of expectations from few thinks maybe destiny have its own way and its own games

Samrat: dad , I am , I am just little confused anyways I will call you later dad

Here as samrat cut the call, he went to met armaan , he wanted to just give his thinking a final try , after many small small incident he was so sure that armaan and riddhima feeling for each other were different but then this

While here on the other side

Riddhima went in her room , after talking with sujal and karan , she was really upset , she was actually feeling too guilty right now, sujal looked genuine happy and here it was all just a game , a drama

And over that armaan , she was feeling guilty for not even telling him , even if it was a drama, he should knew about this but she knew if she will tell armaan he will never let her do anything like this, infact he will be really angry with her

She was still thinking of what to do when her cell buzzed , it was armaan calling

Riddhima: hello

Armaan: oh what a lucky day finally getting some time to talk with you after like 60 hours you cant imagine how i spend each and every minute alone without you

Riddhima: armaan its not the first time that you are on a business trip leaving me so

Armaan: yes its not the first time I am leaving my best friend and being on a business tour , but its surely the first time I left my love , my jaan alone riddhima seriously what have you done to me, I was so perfect when I was just friend with you , cause since I am understanding my real feelings for you I am just not able to concentrate on anything its you and just you I can see and think of anyways what were you doing thinking about me, or dreaming about me , keep on dreaming I promise I will turn all your dreams to reality once I will be back

Riddhima: ok ok so Mr business man , ops sorry Busy business man , got some time from his hectic schedule for this poor girl whom he just left alone here waiting and yes dreaming of him

Armaan: yes finally got a little time, getting ready for a meeting its after an hour so have an hour to talk with you

Riddhima: oh great so how is your work going hope everything going as you all planned and this is going to be a successful venture

Armaan: stop this riddhima I am not here to chat with you about the business and meetings schedule , you are my girlfriend not my secretary , so for now can we talk about the things that usually lovers talk

Riddhima: and how would I knew what usual does lovers talk

Armaan: as in something like how much you are missing me , and what all you were thinking about me , and what have you planned about our special date

Riddhima: special date ?

Armaan: yes special date I have planned that once I will be back we will go alone on a date a special date , just you and me

Riddhima: oh good

Armaan: just good, jaan what is it, where are you lost

Riddhima: what , nothing armaan

Armaan: comeon riddhima speak it up , you knew you cant hide anything from me , is there something you are worried about , or something that is bothering you , hope everything is fine there

Riddhima: yes , ya everything is fine , and nothing is bothering me at all armaan i am fine

Armaan: riddhima you knew this whether you tell me or not still I can understand you this much , you are now ok , I knew you girl first you without thinking do something idiotic and then later you regret thinking about all that , so what have you done now riddhima

While here riddhima who was till now to guilty of doing all this with the persons she loves , her dad , armaan , she knew she is doing all this for someone's help but helping someone on the stake of your loved once is just not acceptable, and so she was getting upset

Armaan: jaan are you telling me , I am waiting

Riddhima: its nothing I am fine armaan and everything as well, and you knew what I love you, no matter what I love you armaan , and I am waiting for you, just come back soon , I feel so alone without you

Armaan: you can tell me everything jaan you knew that just speak up

Riddhima: what everything is fine nothing

As they were talking , samrat came inside armaan's room , and armaan seeing him ended the call

Armaan: what is it samm , there is still time for meeting and you are already here

Samrat: there is time for everything else in this world armaan and everything can wait , but right now I don't have time at all and I cant wait

Armaan: are you ok samm

Samrat: no I am not ok , I am not at all ok , and I suppose what I will tell you now after this you also wont be ok at all

Armaan: you knew what I think you are too exhausted with all this working and you need some rest

Armaan said smiling

Samrat: do you love riddhima

It was so straight , and clear question , an instant one and armaan smile just faded to a confused then a shocked one , he didn't understand what to say now

Samrat: please answer me armaan , straight yes or no, you love her , not the best friend love the real love , you do love her right

Armaan: samm please listen to me once I can explain

Samrat: oh god armaan we don't have much time for all this , just tell me first yes or no, I have to be sure first

Armaan: ok just between two of us , yes I do

Samrat: what ?

Armaan: samrat , ok I love her , I love riddhima a lot

Samrat: great I knew this I always knew this , oh man I am so happy for you

Hugging armaan tight

Armaan: you knew this ?

Samrat: yes comeon now armaan living with you both in the same house 24/7 atleast I can notice this much , as in your changing attitude towards her and all the time your behavior towards her since the show the dance that you did together

Armaan: you knew this , you knew about all this for so long since when you became so intelligent to actually see which I myself was never able to understand

Samrat: ok telling you the truth it was actually not me , it was dad who looked at that , and made me look like that

Armaan: what buddy ? oh god that means buddy knew everything

Samrat: comeon armaan he is our father afterall and they can see something which we ourself never even noticed , actually dad said me his wish that he wanted to see you and riddhima together actually you knew how much he loved riddhima and just want her to be as her daughter forever and thats all, moreover after seeing you both together he always felt that you both are just perfect together, aren't you just perfect

Armaan: just perfect together , so that means all that making us dance together , all that was planned

Samrat: yes probably it was, and then the way you were dancing and then all the time you were left alone , specially that dream game, when I said you to dream about your life partner , I was so sure at that time you saw riddhima , and she also saw you

Armaan: oh god you and buddy did all this intentionally , ok fin whatever now what what was so urgency and banging like the way you came

Samrat: oh dad , ofcourse you knw dad just called me and he was so angry , armaan when you were so sure about your feelings why didn't you ever talked with riddhima about this

Armaan: buddy is angry why , hope everything is fine there, and what do you mean by talking with riddhima , ok samrat now when you knew the half of it then  will tell you the complete secret actually you knew the feelings we have for each other are mutual

Samrat: you mean she also knew that she also feel and that you also feel the same that mean she also feel the same

Armaan: what can you be clear with what you meant

Samrat: I mean that she also knew that you I mean she also loves you

Armaan: well I never wanted you to knew it all this way , but yes she also loves me

Samrat: how can you be so sure armaan maybe you are just misunderstanding, or you are so sure , have you both confessed each other I mean

Armaan: well we were about to tell you guys I swear the moment we came back from goa , regarding our trip and above all about our both confession , but then buddy and sujal uncle were there and it was all messed, anyways , leave that all apart now please tell me is everything fine

Samrat: armaan I mean I really don't knew what to say ahead now,  one side you are telling me that you love her that I knew you are saying the truth and on the other side its riddhima we are talking about our riddhima  and if you are saying that she also said that she loves you then this is just not possible she doing that

Armaan: samrat will you ever come straight on the point whenever you have to talk something so important , what have riddhima done tell me now

Samrat: sorry armaan I mean I have to tell you this dad called me and he was angry cause he was saying that I failed in the work he gave me to get you both close , as sujal uncle yesterday planning to fix riddhima marriage with someone else

Armaan: what , oh my god , that means sujal uncle oh no, that why she was looking so upset, she is alone and cant even stop sujal uncle from doing anything

Samrat: its very simple for her to stop all that armaan ,she just have to say a no

Armaan: then probably uncle must have not asked her till now, cause I am sure she will say no

Samrat: no armaan its not right uncle make her meet some boy and later he even asked her about what she thinks in that issue , and she said she is fine , she is fine with whatever uncle decide for her and she have no problem in getting married to that boy

Armaan: what did she , she did what she said

Samrat; I am sorry armaan but that's the truth she said yes and dad told me that she don't even looks liked being in any kind of pressure, cause dad himself cross questioned her twice

Armaan: this is just not possible she just cant do this to me , you knew I trust her yaar I knew she loves me and she is very clear about our relation , you knew what its you who is telling me this cause except you and buddy if anyone else in this world must have said this than I would have never believed them, but then riddhima

Samrat: armaan calm down please and than just think what could be the reason

Armaan; yes there must be some reason , i am so sure there will be some reason or else why would riddhima say yes when she loves me  and i knew she does riddhima i want to be with her she is so alone facing all that god only knews what kind of pressure or problem she must be going through right now, the girl who cant even decide the dress to wear without asking any one of us , me you , and specially mayank how can she take such a big step of her life alone and on that time when none of us was there with her

samrat; you are so right armaan i also find something really fishy in all this so whats next what shall we do now

armaan; i have to go back now

samrt: yes we probably dont have much time cause dad told me that sujal uncle going to announce riddhima relation with that boy tonight in the party

armaan: what and you are telling me this now oh god we dont have much time in that case and there is a party in house so we cant even go there, we have to plan something else

samrat: yes that we have to and i knew you armaan you will plan all that soon , but seriously man wow you and riddhima , i am so happy today , you both are so perfect for each other no one can match you and wow imagine now we all will always stay together me gunjan , mayank nupur and now riddhima and you , wow we will be really true friends forever

armaan: samrat dont you think we have little less time right now to think and talk about all this as in we will get lots of time to talk about all this later specially after we get riddhima out of all that mess she or someone else created for her , god this girl will she ever be able to do anything without us , cause whenever she is left alone she end up creating just mess around , and we have to clear that later

samrat: chill man we will clean the mess this time as well

armaan: yes i will i have decided what i have to do today  i will just end all this issue forever today after this i will not leave any place for her to do any idiotic acts she just have to face me now

samrat: armaan chill yaar why are you getting so hyper its our riddhima you are talking about armaan and you knew her she and her pranks i am sure she is just playing one again

armaan: samrat i am very as in very serious about this i told her that i am very serious about this relation and given her choice it was her decision to be with me, and now she is mine and i dont want any joke in this she cant and should not take me and my love for her as lightly all the time,  my love for her and this relation matters a lot for me its more important for me than my life and you knew i dont like anything messing up with my life and who ever does that have to pay, even if its riddhima herself , she cant just play with my love like this if in any case she is playing a prank

samrat: oh my god armaan  i am seeing a completely new armaan right now , i mean man i understand you love her still dont forget she is the same riddhima our buddy our best friend, whom we have always taken care of and protected from the world , and you ok leave that relax i am sure nothing like this will actually be required, and armaan control this wild side of yours atleast not with riddhima yaar agreed that with loves comes possessiveness  which is never there in friendship, but there is still a difference between possessiveness and possession , you cant posses anyone

armaan: you are saying all this cause here i am talking about riddhima , if it was some other girl then you have been fine with this

samrat: yes offcourse i am saying all this cause you are talking about riddhima , and you are my brother but she is my best friend as well , you cant change that she is and will always remain that important for me and if you have any problem with that still you keep your nose out of mine and her relation and i wont let you hurt her in any way at any stage of our lifes

armaan: ok ok bhai why are you getting so serious now , you really think i can even imagine to hurt her in any sense no ways i never meant that i am going to hurt her , i just meant that i will not let her do anything stupid ever in her life and i love her even more than you does got that

samrat: yes i got that man you are getting crazy , i can see a crazy lover in you right now all this is so new and you knew what it looks good somewhere

while they were talking they didnt realized that mayank came in there,

mayank: who is crazy here samrat

and as he came armaan and samrat froze for a while both looking at each other and then at mayank

mayank: what , what happened to you two why are you looking at me as if you have seen some ghost anyways what were you guys talking about by the way

samrat: nothing , actually nothing serious you tell me what

mayank: what ? i mean what happened to you both we have a meeting right now have you forgotten i came to call you both thats all , when you were talking about some crazy lover is there something i am missing

samrat: oh thats all , well yes yes mayank there is a lot you are missing , as in a lot

armaan: samrat stop that,

samrat: no let me say that you knew what mayank this is going to be shocking for you

armaan: samrat i am warning you

samrat: armaan mayank is our best friend and he have a right to knew about all this, comeon its ok , you knew mayank armaan is in love

mayank: what ? love as in love or that time pass affairs

samrat: no yaar the serious love the one you does with nupur and i do with gunjan that type of love

mayank: armaan is it true

armaan: mayank actually , yes i mean

mayank: really oh my god thats , thats just great man , i mean too cool armaan and serious love i mean wow so who is the lucky girl

armaan; lucky girl ? actually

samrat: actually mayank look there is a big problem i mean armaan loves her and yes she also , i mean that girl also loves armaan a lot but then her parents are fixing her marriage and she is just not able to say a no

mayank: oh god , armaan your love story started and it already in trouble, i mean are you sure she loves you

armaan: yes i am soo sure mayank she loves me as much as i did but then what is happening i just cant understand maybe she is in some problem and i am scared mayu i love her i cant afford to lose her i just cant

mayank: oh my god armaan, i can see a too serious lover right now

samrat: look i told you , you are going to get a big shock

mayank: guys then what are we waiting for here , lets goo , comeon go to the girl and get her to your life and out of the mess which right now she must be in

armaan: you will be by my side , you will help me with this

mayank: forever armaan is this even a question to ask man i will do anything to get you your love still who is the girl

armaan: that i will tell you once we reach back

mayank: reach back ? as in the girl is from our town
armaan: yes she is

mayank: oh my god you hiding so much , so many secrets between us, i am counting the list of thinks i have to fight with you

samrat: mayank that we both will do later on with him keeping us in so secrets till now, first i think we dont have much time cause her parents going to announce her engagement with someone tonight in a party

mayank: oh god, well do any of the girls knew about this , i mean nupur gunjan , or riddhima yes we can call them i mean if the girl armaan loves is in our town then atleast they can reach her before us and maybe they can help and get her out of the situation, yes perfect i will just call riddhima you knew her she will do something in this

armaan: no she can do only crazy acts , i mean no mayank dont call anyone right now we will reach there in few hours and then we will manage all this, and as for riddhima you knew her that instead of solving anything she actually just mess everything at the end always and she is alone i cant take this risk atleast in this matter , so forget telling them

mayank: ok , ok armaan as you wish

samrat: mayank, armaan the private jet is ready we will move out in 10 minutes i will just pack my required stuffs , you also be down fast

and soon here the boys left, on a journey back home, which will take around 7 hours

while here in the evening ,

after talking with armaan , riddhima was still very upset, she just wanted to get out of her created mess as soon as possible

so she called that angad once again reminding him of there plan and deal

riddhima: i suppose angad ji now that girl must be knowing about your marriage affair , so hope your plan worked

angad: riddhima ji actually

riddhima: look Mr Khanna , i had this deal with you just to help you out , but right now its creating lots of mess for me as well, and i cant take this any longer, you said me it was just a matter of few hours and your few hours are over , the party is going to start in another 3 hours , thats all you have that much time to end up with this

angad: riddhima ji atleast listen to me , you dont have to worry , yes our plan worked well , and thanks a lot for your help, dont worry I even talked to dad regarding this I have already told him that I cant marry you , and that I love someone else , and dad is fine and happy with this, so don't worry , and as per getting out of this we have a nice option for that as well

riddhima: and what is that

angad: actually dad and I we are not coming for the party tonight , so problem solved, when we wont be there so there wont be any announcement as well, and later you can tell your parents that you are not fine with this relation and its all over

riddhima: it was never even started , but I am happy that its all over as well, great that you are not coming for the party , and as for the announcement its ok , even if you would have been here  still  would have never let that happen cause I myself going to talk with my parents regarding all this before the party itself , anyways it was nice meeting you Mr angad khanna , wish you a very happy life ahead with your love

angad: thanks riddhima ji , and yes now I will surely going to have a very happy life ahead with the love of my life by my side, thanks again for your help its all because of you

riddhima: bye

and riddhima finally smiling cut the call , she was happy for once in her life she did something good, her little help have given someone happiness for lifetime

she now feeling better again tried calling armaan , but his cell was switched off so she tried mayank , and then samrat , all were off

"they had an important meeting today , maybe they were still busy that's why, no problem will call him later, I am sure whenever armaan will get free he will himself call me" riddhima was thinking to herself ,

Only if she would have known the real reason for their cell off was that they all were in a flight reaching for her

While here armaan making a little plan , he was so straight  with his plan over what he have to do ahead, and as for samrat and mayank , they were just listening to him

Armaan: first off all , I have to get her out of that place I mean there is a party going on at her place so cant talk with her there

Samrat: yes , for that I can help , as in I will get her quietly to you and no one will get to know that , you knew I am very good in that

Armaan: samrat no I cant that risk

Samrat; come on armaan what if some serious trouble would be there and you get in some problem no one will doubt on me atleast for anything

Mayank: I think samrat is right , no one will doubt him as he has nothing to do with that girl

Armaan: ok , then we will wait for you at the cliff , near that old Devi ma temple that place is little secluded and very less people visit there so it will be good place to talk in peace

Mayank: armaan what is there to talk a lot in all this and that too in so much secluded place , I mean we can get that girl to our house as well

Samrat: there is everyone in the house mayank , mom dad , sujal uncle kashish masi ma , how will armaan talk in front of them and what will we explain them , lets us first just for a few minutes clear all the confusions and problem quietly , then we will talk with everyone

Mayank: yes I think you are right , but still armaan who is the girl come on tell me , do I knew her

Armaan: you are going to meet her once we will be there I promise you will get to knew everything anyways just be by my side mayank , just support me always

Mayank: I am by your side armaan, and I will support you  I have promised you , armaan have I ever left my best friend side that I will leave him today in the most important struggle of his life, never armaan , I will do whatever possible I can do to get you your love and your happiness

Armaan: you will get me my love and my life mayank

Mayank: your life armaan , for your happiness I can give my life to you as well

Armaan: mayu I so love you man , just be my best friend like this

Mayank: forever armaan

Armaan: yes no matter what , or whatever will happen tonight we will be best friends , best friends forever

Samrat: ok guys we have almost reached there get ready its time for the plan in action

Ok that's all for now

thanks a lot for your lovely comments , and as for many of you saying about separating ar or getting problems in them , hope you all are at little relief after reading this part

and as i said always they are not only lovers but best friends as well, and tey knew each other soo well , that there is always a very less as in very less space for misunderstanding in them , this is one think that will never occur in my ff , no matter what , armaan and riddhima will never get separated or there will be no problem ever in there personal love affair ever

And as for the next part , I promise that's going to be the most surprising and important part of this story , and I wont my readers wait for so long for that , will update that also very soon

Till then I want your comments lots of comments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Gr8 part
thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsm update.
Superb one.
Luvd it.
Thanx 4 d pm.
Plz cont asap
T.c
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww... par mayu ridhima ka name sunkar bhadak na jaye yaar...
nyc part di continue sooon
Smrikta992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice nd beautiful..
Lovd it..
Thnks for pm..
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful update loved it thank you for pm.
ojaswi_kajen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part...loved it...cont soon...thnks for the PM...!!!
ksgandjsg21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome awesome part...
ty fr pm... update next part soon
jiyaa_m thumbnail
Next part mein dhamaka hoga can't wait for it loved the part
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb chapter...thanks for the PM